Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

Ok thanks buddy..:) sorry for my nonsense, i really don't understand the EDT and EST time. Lol

It's just the difference between Standard time, and Daylight (or Daylight-savings). Given the time of year, the U.S. (and Canada) is on Daylight time (where clocks are shifted ahead one hour from what the time really should be based on the sun). I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it to Steve, as most people would have just gone with noon eastern time and not paid any attention to the fact he'd put EST rather than EDT. Sorry about that, just one of those little things that gets to me. If people just use the in game time stamps for Montreal/New York, they'll have the right time. :D

I'd also like to be able to create fighters starting after the PM training session on Saturday. Gives us a bit of a larger window. Noon eastern is 9am for me, and it would be easier to create my fighter Saturday after the PM training session (which is actually at 2pm for me) than in the morning on Sunday.

I'd also like to be able to create fighters starting after the PM training session on Saturday. Gives us a bit of a larger window. Noon eastern is 9am for me, and it would be easier to create my fighter Saturday after the PM training session (which is actually at 2pm for me) than in the morning on Sunday.

I am fine with this but if we have any indication that they have ever trained before or anything you're out

Just received this PM

Subject : Re: BMM tournament 50k - Creation Date and more details are now available.

Hi. Unluckily my fighter won't start in the turnament. I don't create new fighter for the next 5 days, turnament will started for the 3 days. I'm so sad, but sorry and greetings.

Remi, who is in??????????????????????????????????????? How about Showdown

Sunday, Montreal time, before 12noon.

If we use the completion of the Saturday PM session as the earliest someone can create a fighter (since they won't be able to get any extra training at that point), the start time for creating would be sometime after 5:00 pm Eastern US/Montreal. I'd probably wait a couple of hours just to avoid any possible issues, but that would still give a window of at least more than 15 hours, which I would hope would be enough time for everyone involved.

Sunday, Montreal time, before 12noon.

before 12noon?? Just send us the message reminding about the confirmation of the creation of fighter is started so that, no hustle for the other managers from other places.

as long as fighters are created after the Saturday pm training sessions, there's no possible way they can sneak in some classes since Sunday is the day of rest. They move into the gym together before Monday am's classes start and the playing field is level. perfect choice, time wise.

Just received this PM

Subject : Re: BMM tournament 50k - Creation Date and more details are now available.

Hi. Unluckily my fighter won't start in the turnament. I don't create new fighter for the next 5 days, turnament will started for the 3 days. I'm so sad, but sorry and greetings.

Remi, who is in??????????????????????????????????????? How about Showdown

I want the spot!

The fighters must be created immediately so the picking of teams can also be done immediately so the entry into the gyms will be easier. Yes, that's 2 so`s.

Thanks Remi. I won't let you guys down! :)

Looking forward to creating my guy on the 16th, then getting in there and getting after it!

Don't know why you're so enthusiastic about joining a tournament in which I'm going to knock you out in if you ever come across me. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and will somehow manage to dodge me until the finals. Either way, have fun (:

Don't know why you're so enthusiastic about joining a tournament in which I'm going to knock you out in if you ever come across me. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and will somehow manage to dodge me until the finals. Either way, have fun (:

You're just lucky I'm still an alternate. We both know who's better....

I plan on building a BJJ fighter who has 0 takedown offense skills and 100 defensive takedown-- no defensive grappling or submissions, useless boxing and MT, with superb punching and strong kicking

I plan on building a BJJ fighter who has 0 takedown offense skills and 100 defensive takedown-- no defensive grappling or submissions, useless boxing and MT, with superb punching and strong kicking

I wish I would face you in the first round :D