The stupidest sport in the world

MMATycoon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id rather watch a fat guy BBQ than watch Soccer

Yeh but you see shit standard stuff in the USA, the English premier League is full of goals and fast paced, plus it tends to serve up a few horrific two footed tackles for the blood thirsty.

Anyway the worst sport has to be fishing or Darts, any sport you can play while supping a pint or sleeping is really not a sport.

Yeh but you see shit standard stuff in the USA, the English premier League is full of goals and fast paced, plus it tends to serve up a few horrific two footed tackles for the blood thirsty.

Anyway the worst sport has to be fishing or Darts, any sport you can play while supping a pint or sleeping is really not a sport.

Well, now, the game you've described doesn't sound much like Soccer to me! Shit, it the Soccer I've seen wa anything like what you'velaid out there I would definitely be a fan.

Some of you guys have weird definitions of mainstream sports :)

The difference between what a lot of you guys are talking about and what I meant is not what you like or dislike, it's sports that are really popular but seemingly there is little skill or point to the game. That's what I meant about rugby league. I couldn't watch Ice Hockey either but I see the skill involved there. I'm sure people who dislike baseball, football or golf would recognise there is a hell of a lot of skill involved.

I mean, obviously there is some skill involved in rugby league, I'm not daft enough to think that there isn't any at all, I just think it's totally diluted when most of the game is spent doing something which takes absolutely zero skill whatsoever, in just running straight at the guy right in front of you like a zombie.

for the most part I dont like watching sports, playing is much more fun. For all you haters Rugby Kicks Ass.... Your Ass in fact.

Gayest sport Race Walking

for the most part I dont like watching sports, playing is much more fun. For all you haters Rugby Kicks Ass.... Your Ass in fact.

Gayest sport Race Walking

WOW! I could not help laughing my ass off at that! That was with out a doubt the funniest ting I've ever seen. WTF?

How did you find that? How do you train for that shit? Walking in a swimming pool? Is there really any skill to that?

I am blown away...

WOW! I could not help laughing my ass off at that! That was with out a doubt the funniest ting I've ever seen. WTF?

How did you find that? How do you train for that shit? Walking in a swimming pool? Is there really any skill to that?

I am blown away...

what's hilarious is how they can get penalized for not using proper form. and that shit's actually in the olympics lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racewalking

I am blown away...

As sad as it is Race Walking is an Olympic Sport!

Oh my god.. the Olympics?

Proper form?

What the hell

Although it is a foot race, it is different from running in that one foot must appear to be in contact with the ground at all times.

LMAO - this makes me so happy! I love laughing!

omg LOOK AT THIS!

Racewalking developed as one of the original track and field events of the first meeting of the English Amateur Athletics Association in 1880.

You guys did this?! Why?

the transition from professional Pedestrianism to amateur racewalking was, while relatively late, part of a process of regularisation occurring in most modern sports at this time.

WTF? HAHA LOL OMG

professional Pedestrianism?? LMAO

omg LOOK AT THIS!

You guys did this?! Why?

WTF? HAHA LOL OMG

professional Pedestrianism?? LMAO

[hangs head in shame] say it aint so!

Really we came up with that shit? I need that verifying before i emigrate to one of those countries i have some slight ancestral history in that didnt come up with a gay sport.