The Fallout - Smack Talk

Vault 034 Review
Brought to You by the Almighty Zardoz

Welcome back Fallout faithful to double header week. Vault 034 was full of exciting bouts so stop your silent prayers to Zardoz for a few minutes and read the review that Zardoz so graciously gives to you.

Goli Haran vs Matisan Trezin
Matisan Trezin made his debut against the solid veteran, Goli Haran in 034. Trezin was obviously not ready for such a fight as he could barely last two minutes. Haran got an easy takedown, and struggled little to get Trezin's back and the rear naked choke that followed. Zardoz hopes to see Trezin improve upon his game and become an elite fighter for The Fallout. Haran is gaining back the respect he lost during his three fight losing streak. Things are looking up for him.
Winner Goli Haran via Sub(RNC)

Zack McCarty vs Alan Crump
Both fighters came into Vault 034 looking for their fourth win both in a row and overall. Only one of them came in with nothing in the loss column. Alan Crump thought that column looked empty, so he provided an "L" for Zack McCarty to hold onto. Crump is a giver, clearly still in the Zardmas spirit. Not only did he place a bow on that "L" for McCarty, but he delivered head kick after head kick throughout the one round fight, including the one that ended it all. Most of the kicks did not connect, and he had more success with his jabs and low kicks, but the final one; well, was too big to fit under the tree.
Winner Alan Crump via KO(Head Kick)

Lucca Turpitudo vs Maurice McDonald
Lets go to the Zardoz Rewind for this one. Round3: Both fighters know they have to win the round. Both fighters take their swings. Mostly nothing connects. Turpitudo gets the nod because of a pair of take downs that resulted in a few ground shots and a ref stand up each. Round 2: McDonald manages a takedown and tries little with it. Turpitudo is much more active on his back than McDonald is on top, but is not able to do anything. McDonald gets the nod to the judges based purely on control. Round 1: Both fighters come out swinging. They land some shots, some more powerful than others. The judges are torn. The fight ends up a draw.
Winner Those A-holes who make kids play games where "everybody wins" (Result is a Draw)

Mondial Dos vs Joe Langston
Here we had two veteran fighters looking to gain some momentum. Round 1 went everywhere and Mondial Dos was the driver. Both fighters were aggressive and landed some good shots, but Dos controlled where the fight took place. In round two, Langston put a boot on Dos' car for a while and went to work in the stand up. Dos was able to get a couple takedowns late, but Langston still won that round in all judges minds. That set up a do or die third round for both fighters. The story in round three was Langston's inability to prevent Dos' takedowns. And that is why he is leaving Vault 034 with double digit losses.
Winner Mondial Dos via UD

Hempii Sapponen vs Jason Kain
Jason Kain did not look like he was in shape for this match. Not to belittle Sapponen's performance, because he earned everything in this three fight win streak. Sapponen did great against Kain's takedowns, and there was nowhere for Kain to run once he figured out his plan wasn't working. Sapponen capitalized on the moment and scored a nice TKO.
Winner Hempii Sapponen via TKO(Strikes)

Cannon Fodder vs Xavier Armstrong
The story of this bout was the aggressive striking of Xavier Armstrong and the countermeasures of Cannon Fodder. Unfortunately for Fodder, his countermeasures were to absorb all of the strikes in his scraggly beard and body hair. Fodder couldn't last much more than a round and change as Armstrong remains undefeated in The Fallout.
Winner Xavier Armstrong via TKO(Strikes)

faga oot vs Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky
For almost exactly one minute these two threw down in what amounted to a very aggressive kick boxing match. It didn't take long for faga oot (name must be Canadian) to hit with the right shot and take the Russian down to remain undefeated at 4-0. Chernyshevsky should keep his head up while he trains for his next fight, if the pattern continues he will knock his next opponent out.
Winner faga oot via TKO(Punch and Knee)

Joe Man vs Junior Zappa
Junior Zappa out-everythinged Joe Man in this fight. There were reasons he didn't finish the fight: 1. Joe Man is pretty tough 2. Zappa wanted to show off his 30-25 scores to Zardoz and the matchmakers in The Fallout. How did he dominate the fight you ask? With an excellent display of kick boxing. After the first round, every punch, every kick, every knee really made a point to Man. Zappa was an overwhelming force.
Winner Junior Zappa via UD

Albert Ashton vs Prince Symbol
One, Two. That's how much longer Symbol had to hold on. With two seconds left in the first round, he tapped from a triangle. If he had known, maybe he would have tried to last the two seconds, but there is no guarantee he would have come out of that injury free. Either way, Ashton dominated the round and earned a submission victory.
Winner Albert Ashton via Sub(Triangle)

Richard Callaghan vs Jase Newson
The fight we've all been waiting for. Jase Newson came in here with one thing on his mind, the championship. While he won comfortably in the judges scorecards, most of the rounds were very even. Granted Newson still won those close rounds, but it wasn't a 50-45 that Callaghan will kill himself over. An impressive display of strikes in and out of the clinch from Newson earned him this victory. Callaghan had no answer for the constant barrage of body shots. With some good training and game-planning Callaghan should be back in the hunt soon. Bow down to Zardoz' new chosen one, Jase Newson! May he lead a mighty conquest!
Winner Jase Newson via UD

KOotN: Alan Crump
SotN: Goli Haran
FotN: Richard Callaghan vs Jase Newson

Pick Results
Correct: 6
Correct + Finish: 4
Incorrect: 3
No Pick: 1

Thanks Fighters! We'll be back later in the week with the review from Vault 035.

Hellllloo fight fans! Boy does Marvin Artist like to keep me busy! Another week of Fallout action and another double header to get the MMA fans going wild! What a huge night this one is set to be with many great close fights and a title fight to finish the night off. I am not going to waste any more time though because there sure is a lot to cover this weekend!

Johnny Jerkwater 12-10 (0-0) v Joseph Muir 3-2 (0-1) 265 lbs

Jerkwater needs a win. Plain and simple. This is his debut in Fallout but his last four appearances inside the cage have all come with losses. Muir lost his Fallout debut and is going to look to impress in this one and he is going to have to work hard to do so. Muir is usually quite a good stand up fighter but he is going to have trouble in this one with Jerkwater boasting the better boxing skills, but that isn't Muir's biggest problem, it's the fact that Jerkwater likes to get to the ground and when he gets there he likes to win. If Jerkwater didn't have the heart of a 14 year old girl I would say this is cut and dry but if Muir can stun Jerkwater with some early shots he may make the BJJ fighter tap out due to strikes (again). I have to make a choice though and this one I think is going to the ground and Muir is going to tap out.

Winner: Johnny Jerkwater via KO

Donovan Bagcal 3-2 (0-1) v Shane Williams 11-12 (5-6) 205 lbs

After a pretty convincing KO loss in his Fallout debut Bagcal is going to be looking to get square in this one. Shane Williams is a veteran of the sport having fought a huge 23 fights, although only boasting 11 wins he sure is one hell of a competitor. Bagcal is going to look to get this to the ground where he has an advantage where as Williams will want to stand and bang away to a decision win. Bagcal is going to be desperate to take Williams down and I think he will get there and earn himself a win in Fallout.

Winner: Donovan Bagcal via Submission

Yulis Mortis 0-0 (0-0) v Mitchell Pearsen 0-0 (0-0) 155 lbs

This bout here is two new comers making their MMA and Fallout debuts and appears to be a last minute filler for both. Based on what is on paper alone Mortis doesn't really stand a chance but who knows Pearsen could have tissue hands or he could have a glass chin. If he doesn't have either this is only going one way.

Winner: Mitchell Pearsen via KO

Tommy Henderson 6-5 (4-4) v Tappy McOut 7-7 (6-4) 185 lbs

Henderson made his return to the cage against Ding Aling in a less then stellar performance, he won by decision but this is going to be a much bigger and harder test for the former title contender. Tappy is a proven ground fighter and he is going to look to get this one down there early. If it goes to ground Tappy will take it but if it stays standing Tommy will outscore Tappy. It's a tough one but I think this is going to the ground and staying down there.

Winner: Tappy McOut via Decision

Victor Darwin 5-2 (1-1) v Andrej Sharko 2-0 (2-0) 155 lbs

Here is one that looks to be a great stand up battle. Both guys can stand and trade but the interesting thing is that Darwin is quite dominant in the clinch as well with his dirty boxing. I think that after a few hits early on Darwin is going to clinch up and unleash holy hell on Sharko in the clinch, he probably won't knock him out but he is going to keep up the pace and the accuracy long enough to earn some points in the eyes of the judges.

Winner: Victor Darwin via Decision

Hellen Keller 7-4-1 (4-3) v Joseph Goss 10-8 (5-2) 170 lbs

Former champion Keller is coming off two decision losses which I think is going to be a preview of his next fight. Goss is going to take this one to the clinch and is going to dominate Keller with some unrelentless knees. Goss isn't going to finish Keller but he is going to keep the action going in that clinch and the judges are going to give him a nice win to add to his column.

winner: Joseph Goss via Decision

Cleveland Crosby 10-8 (1-1) v Walter Dayman 3-1 (3-1) 185 lbs

This is going to be an awesome display of boxing right here. Both guys are accomplished with their fists perhaps Crosby more so with his impressive 8 wins via KO/TKO. His problem though may be that he has also been finished 6 times in the same method. If Crosby can hit Dayman early in the fight he may be able to cut him open and once Crosby smells blood in may be over. This is going to be a close one, someone is going to end up on the floor and even though Dayman may be subject to cutting easily I think that he is going to see the weakness is Crosby's chin and take full advantage of that.

Winner: Walter Dayman via TKO

Francis Smythinton 6-3-1 (1-2) v Benny Tronk 7-7 (6-4) 205 lbs

The rematch from their Vault 26 battle. Both men are coming off decision losses and really need to pick up a win here to stake their claim in the snake pit that is the 205lbs division. It's going to be a tough night for both guys, the fight will be kept standing at all costs and I think that Tronk is going to come out with a victory just like last time.

Winner: Benny Tronk via Decision

Ariel Franco 6-0 (4-0) v Boot Head 10-4 (1-0) 185 lbs

Franco may be undefeated but is he ready for a challenge like Boot Head? Head has some impressive stand up which I think may catch Franco off guard, who has dominated his previous fights when it comes to standing. I think that the all round skills of Head are going to be too much for Franco who hasn't been tested too much as yet. Head is going to have enough in the fists to strike at Franco enough to see him win in the judges eyes.

Winner: Boot Head via Decision

Bu Laia 14-5 (4-1) v Baby Jay 7-3 (6-2) 155 lbs TITLE FIGHT

A huge title fight to finish our night. These two have met before with Laia coming out with an awesome TKO victory in the third round, this one is going to be a tough one to call. I think that Laia is going to clinch up and wear Jay down and then look for the knockout win, it's going to be a tough night for Jay, even though he is quite a good fighter I think that the experience and better Muay Thai of Laia is going to get the better of him. Even though Laia is going to look for the knockout I think that he may not get it, instead he is going to get the win with points to retain his title.

Winner: Bu Laia via Decision

That's everything folks, a great night of fights ahead! Good luck to all and now it's time to preview some more Fallout action!

Hellllloo again fight fans! Part two of our double header here and yet another title fight to finish the night off! What a card this is going to be though, in our co main event we have the whiz kid Joey Bolten backing up after a huge upset victory last week and on top of that we get a title fight! It's a huge night in the Fallout cage!

Utah Jones 4-5 (3-5) v Jason Castle 0-0 (0-0) 170 lbs

In our opener we see the Fallout debut of Castle who on paper looks to be the better stand-up fighter. It's hard to say what is going to happen here with Castle making his MMA debut. Jones is going to look to get this to the ground and without knowing what Castle has to offer I would assume he is not going to let it happen. Castle is going to let off with the old one-two-three and Utah Jones is going to have himself an early night.

Winner: Jason Castle via KO

Lou Dog 2-1 (1-1) v Bob Sackamano 2-3-1 (1-0) 265 lbs

Next up we head into our Heavyweight division, this is going to be an interesting fight as Sackamano loves to take the fight to the ground. Dog isn't going to care too much as he has the superior BJJ belt, interestingly enough though, Sackamano won his Fallout debut via submission so maybe he will try to make Dog tap as well. As soon as this one hits the ground it could go either way, Dog is going to look to ground and pound where as Sackamano is just going to look to win however he can. I think it's going to go to decision and Sackamano is going to do more on the ground to get his win.

Winner: Bob Sackamano via Decision

Efe Mafusa 4-3-1 (0-2-1) v Trent Morgan 5-5 (3-3) 185 lbs

Here we see the return of a familiar face. Efe Mafusa had a less then stellar stint in Fallout a few months back but has been able to prove himself on the independent circuit so to speak, coming back with a three fight win streak. Trent Morgan is going to be a tough test for Mafusa's Fallout return though. If Morgan can get this into the clinch he is going to dominate himself to a decision and cause Mafusa a very unenjoyable return to Fallout.

Winner: Trent Morgan via Decision

Tores Sani 1-0 (1-0) v Andre Masques 5-3-1 (3-3-1) 155 lbs

This is going to be a good war standing up but if it stays standing Masques really does like to throw his punches and I think that is going to give him a victory here as Sani's chin hasn't really been tested that much. Masques is going to give him a lot of trouble in this one because if it goes to the ground he has the advantage there as well. I think that Sani is going to be overwhelmed in this one and is going to find himself knocked out.

Winner: Andre Masques via TKO

Jet Fen 5-3 (4-1) v Curtis Sharp 6-4 (6-4) 170 lbs

Fen has a pretty good shot here at giving himself his fifth victory inside the Fallout cage. He has won most of his fights via submission and I think he is going to try and do the same in this one. Sharp is a Fallout veteran and is pretty tough to finish though, he is going to look to dazzle Fen with some punches and then go for some ground and pound, the problem is that Fen is an accomplished ground fighter and can probably out strike Sharp as well. This one is ending up on the ground and Fen is going to add another submission victory to his resume.

Winner: Jet Fen via Submission

Faga Oot 4-0 (2-0) v Alan Crump 4-1 (1NC) (1-0) 265 lbs

Another fight in the bustling 265 pound division of Fallout. Both men are undefeated under the Fallout banner and this is going to be a huge test for Oot who has been able to utilise his stand up skills up until this big fight. Unfortunately for him Crump loves to throw his kicks around. I think that Crump is going to be able to withstand the early barrage from Oot and then go ahead and kick his head right off.

winner: Alan Crump via KO

Goli Haran 6-3 (4-3) v Hempii Sapponen 11-7 (4-4) 205 lbs

This one could go either way depending on where the fight goes. If Sapponen can take this one to the floor I think he has it won but if it stays standing Haran is going to punch Sapponen into another city. Sapponen has been stopped six times before by way of Ko/TKO so I think he may struggle in this one. I don't see him getting the fight to where he needs it and I see Haran taking full advantage of that in the very first round.

Winner: Goli Haran via KO/TKO

Jason Slade 10-10 (2NC) (4-1) v Paul Irwin 4-0 (4-0) 205 lbs

This is going to be one hell of a fight! We see the very vocal Irwin step into the cage undefeated in both his career and under the Fallout banner and he is going in against his toughest opponent yet. Slade has had a pretty good run lately, winning his last three bouts but I don't think Irwin is going to let him grind out a decision win like he has his past three fights. Irwin is going to look to finish Slade and finish him as quickly as possible. All of Slade's career losses are by knockout so I think Irwin is going to see that weakness and try to exploit is as quickly as possible. I think Irwin is going to leave yet another casualty behind in his quest towards the 205 strap.

Winner: Paul Irwin via KO

Aiden Rivers 10-2 (5-1) v Joey Bolten 3-0 (3-0) 170 lbs

Joey Bolten comes of a HUGE and surprising victory against Mick Dundee just last week which earnt him a fight of the night award and goes into this one against an accomplished ground fighter in Rivers. I am confident that if this goes to the ground it is going to be over quicker then lightning for Bolt...en (ha.. ha.. ha..) who doesn't have much in the way of a ground game. Bolten has been able to surprise Fallout fans though by showing off his Muay Thai skills in three fights now. I don't think Rivers will be able to get this one to the ground quick enough and I can't bet against Joey again after last weeks huge surprise.

Winner: Joey Bolten via TKO

John McClane 14-4 (4-0) v GK King 11-8 (4-1) 185 lbs TITLE FIGHT

And our main event of the evening! McClane is undefeated in his Fallout career which probably gives you the best idea as to why he holds the 185lbs belt. McClane's MMA career has been a highlight reel of finishes and I can't wait to see what happens in this fight! It's going to be an all out slug-fest unless it goes to the ground where King is going to look to make McClane tap out. I think that the way that McClane was able to avoid being submitted by Ashton in his last fight there is no other way to call this. Ashton is a far more superior ground fighter then King and I think that Mcclane is going to earn himself another victory here as King goes back to the drawing board.

Winner: John McClane via KO/TKO

That's all the action folks, enjoy another weekend of double Fallout action!

Such fantastic work in the double preview posts Neilzy, a total pleasure to read every time.

Could Joey Bolten make it all the way to shock city and strike thunderusly all the way to the title? (Ok i used up all my bad electric jokes too), but seriously... what an unexpected super fast rise for this guy. Could be the upset kid if he can take out Rivers.

Anyone know of a good AA rehab center for Fodder? He fell off the wagon again. :suicide_anim:

Ask Olivier Bouleau

Call back to a sentence in 029 preview that the "fell off wagon" comment made Zardoz obsess over finding.

Intro Music-->

Greetings Brutals! Welcome to this special edition of Zardoz speaks! Today's topic is the overlooked, vault 032.

Our guest Of The Night Award judge is the one and only, me Zardoz!

Lets get to Zardoz' brilliant picks before Zardoz' laptop battery dies from too much exposure to giant floating head gods.

KOotN: John McClane

SotN: Jacob Obworth

FotN: Francis Smythinton and Dominic Vera

Join us next time when more things happen.

Outro Music-->

The Fallout gets a perfect 10 rating from me :)

So did I. Boot Head's fight is tonight. Franco's a dangerous opponent, actually, he beat one of my other fighter by majority decision. And IrWin, you better win your fight, Boot Head's gonna be waiting :pootling:

Vault 035 Review

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3927/jokerthepimpfallout.jpg http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7749/hustlerdfallout.jpg

This report is brought to you by Joker Brothers a.k.a. Joker The Pimp & Hustler D.

Yo yo yo, what's up everybody. Joker The Pimp and Hustler D is finally back to doing more work for The Fallout. Damn it, last month really was a disaster for the Joker Brother, as after I dated Superman's girlfriend for one night, me and my brother were wanted by the international crime organization and all the superheroes were on our asses. Well, we survived though because we are just that damn good, tee hee! Anyway, we have to hide in a lot of places to avoid the ruthless search. Anyway, today is not about the Joker Brothers. Today, it's Vault 035, with a rating of 99.43 and Hyashi's Lounge covered by 1,635 fans. This is no doubt a good Friday night for every MMA fans all around the world.

Johnny Jerkwater vs Joseph Muir

A standard grappler against striker matchup started the show for the fans and it was an exciting bout with a lot of hot action going on. Muir was trying to hit a bomb from the beginning, knowing that's the best bet to end this fight for him and Jerkwater was calm enough to find a chance to take Muir down. Muir survived well but Jerkwater was doing good as well, denying every chance Muir has by trying to get the fight away from the standup position. Despite the effort, Muir's bomb-dropping action was clearly favored by the judges because well, even the fans were impressed by the surface tension whenever Muir's fist was in contact with the Jerkwater's face.

Jerkwater showed good heart though and he didn't give up. A missed combination put Muir to his doom as he was defending a double leg takedown very well after Jerkwater ducked under the combination but eventually Jerkwater's persistance and quick switch to a leg trip secured the mounted position for him. Muir clearly wanted to scramble back up with his 45lbs advantage but Jerkwater's ground control was too excellent and as Muir was scrambling, Jerkwater locked on one arm and quickly moved to an armbar position to end the bout. Winner: Johnny Jerkwater(Sub:Armbar)

Donovan Bagcal vs Shane Williams

These two was pretty even in terms of ability on paper but game plan and actual condition comes fight time are always important. Williams's game plan in our opinion was to confuse Bagcal by moving in and out of different positions like one minute he is taking Bagcal down, another minute he is clinching up with him. It's a very elusive approach and it kept Bagcal guessing. Bagcal didn't give a damn though and he clearly wanted to just put the annoying Williams to sleep with his kick boxing arsenal.

Well, we are very impressed by Bagcal's ability to standup from ground position as he kicked Williams away a few times in this one. Williams's strategy clearly worked after three minutes. As Bagcal was expecting clinch or takedowns, Williams focused fully on his striking and his "quick and numerous strikes at once" striking style was giving Bagcal a huge headache. Bagcal swung back but Williams sure could take a punch and he didn't show a sign of stopping at all. The kamikaze attempt was perfectly executde and Bagcal was close to crumble after a stiff jab and his instinct took over. He closed the distance, perhaps trying for a takedown or clinch, and after illiams pulled his head down to his knee for the goodnight kiss, it's all over. Winner: Shane Williams(KO:Knee)

Yulis Mortis vs Mitchell Pearsen

Two fighters on the debut here and it seemed that Pearsen was highly motivated coming into this fight. Basically, Pearsen just stuffed every clinch or takedown attempt Mortis threw at him, pushed Mortis back to striking range and just pummel on Mortis with his excellent striking. It was like testing how much Mortis could take because Mortis just wasn't defending well enough inside the cage. Pearsen just kept on with the pressure and forced Mortis back to the side of the cage. At the side of the cage, Pearsen poured his fists all over Mortis's face - an overhand right, a left-right combination and another double decker of big right hands - and the referee was there to stop the fight. Woohoo, this card sure started up freaking good and the crowd were going wild after three good matches. Winner: Mitchell Pearsen(TKO:Punches)

Tommy Henderson vs Tappy McOut

I have to say that Henderson's game plan was a perfect killer over McOut's game plan and that alone easily sealed the deal for Henderson tonight. McOut was trying to get the fight to the ground but he couldn't really bother a good purple belt BJJ user like Henderson and Henderson used his striking and clinchwork to his advantage as he was basically ripping McOut apart with punches in either standup and clinch. I love Henderson's plan of trying to hit the body of McOut. It was clearly useful as we didn't really see the first round's McOut after that. The second round and third round were just not in his favor and he was unable to takedown Henderson except once in the third round due to lack of energy. This clever gameplan of Henderson provided him with a 30:26 decision victory. Winner: Tommy Henderson(UD)

Victor Darwin vs Andrej Sharko

Sharko put his unbeaten streak to the line again for this fight and Darwin was determined to seal the deal. Darwin employed a similar strategy to Tommy Henderson, only with more focus on trying to get the fight to the clinch. Darwin and Sharko tested each other's striking ability in the first two minutes and Darwin was the more technical fighter from what we see, hitting Sharko from some weird angle that really impressed us. After the test, Darwin decided to test the clinch and was leaning to the clinch after that because Sharko's clinchwork was not on par with his striking. Additionally, Sharko couldn't take Darwin down to the ground either so his fate was sealed as soon as Darwin could secure the clinch in every round. As everyone thought that this fight would be a decision, Darwin smacked Sharko up with a mighty uppercut and followed up with a freaking lot of strikes that made Sharko looked like someone that died in a horror movie. Man, his eyes were wide open like he was dead or something and I guess the referee was stunned by that as well because he was late to stop the fight. Winner: Victor Darwin(TKO:Strikes)

Hellen Keller vs Joseph Goss

Goss was doing a good work in the first forty seconds as the kick trading were pretty intense and balanced, no one has a clear cut advantage on the others. However, Goss made a mistake by putting Keller in the clinch for some knees. Keller showed a surprisely high level of resistance and technique as he was able to hold his ground against the rain of knees coming his way and also fight back by throwing whatever he feels like from punches to elbows back at Goss. Goss insisted to try his muay thai clinch all over the first round and the result was just bad for him. Round two, Keller knew he can win in clinch and so he pulled Goss into the clinch real quick at the beginning of round two. It was five minutes of clinch with Keller winning by hitting more effective strikes on Goss. Round three was quite the same thing as Goss was just too stubborn to continue to work on something that he was not as good as Keller, resulting in a fairly easy win for Keller which is a 30:27 decision victory. Winner: Hellen Keller(UD)

Cleveland Crosby vs Walter Dayman

Crosby was clearly outstruck by Dayman and his cage experience couldn't provide him with the solution to counter Dayman's awesome striking style. The Joker Brothers loved how Dayman utilize his outside striking and his slight reach advantage. Basically, Dayman utilized excellent ranged jab and also some sort of quick hit and retreat strategy that stopped Crosby a lot of time. Dayman also showed some head movement and counter ability in this fight and Crosby was having a hard time inside the cage. The good and bad thing for Crosby was that his hard time wasn't that long at all as Dayman launched a sniper range straight left that put him down to the canvas. Dayman followed up with some machine gun punches to force the referee stoppage and this match was over. Winner: Walter Dayman(TKO:Strikes)

Francis Smythinton vs Benny Tronk

Round one was pretty much cat and dog chase between Tronk and Smythinton. Tronk wanted to lock in the clinch as much as possible while Smythinton was trying to hit and run. Well, Tronk won because he showed good clinch control and also excellent kicking prowess when he was chasing Smythinton down. He used some good leg and body kicks to slow Smythinton down for the clinch and we appreciated his clever approach. Round two, Smythinton used good striking to avoid the clinch and just keeping Tronk at a distance but he was taking Tronk's kicks in the process as well so Smythinton really wasn't in a pleasant position no matter where the fight ended up on. Round two ended up with both fighters with cuts and round three continued the warfare with even more standup and clinch action. Smythinton tried his best to strike from distance but Tronk was just desperate enough to secure the clinch position every round and round three was no exception. Smythinton was left defending against knee after knee for two minutes by the end of the fight. The judges clearly liked Tronk's aggressiveness and thus gave him a 30:27 decision victory. Winner: Benny Tronk(UD)

Ariel Franco vs Boot Head

Oh man, these two started up the first round real good. A total slugfest, both Franco and Head gave each other a good amount of damage in that round. Both fighters utilize their advantage pretty well, Franco was more of a power brawler or an inside fighter in boxing term. He closed in and attempted to brutalize Head with ferocious strikes but Head wasn't bad either. He showed that why he was named "Boot Head" with excellent head movement like his head was a boot-wearing leg - flexible and quick - and he just struck back on Franco whenever there's an opening. He tried to extend the distance between them but Franco was just a raging bull that came in again and again and that got the judges' approval.

Round two, Head utilized some leg kicks to try to slow Franco down and also moving into the clinch when Franco was charging in. He did it once only but it was a very clever counter indeed. Franco's style was very brutal but it took a lot of stamina to continue and he seemed to slow down now. Head used a lot of feint in this round to keep Franco from guessing and occassionally stopping him from closing the distance and the more elusive approach of Head won him the second round as he was connecting better this round.

Round three, Head saw Franco coming as he was moving backward and he used the momentum against him by locking in the clinch and charged him to the side of the cage for clinch control. Head showed excellent control and dirty boxing this round as Franco couldn't power out of Head's control for the entire round. All he could do was eating punches in clinch and that was a total shut down by Head. Head was very happy after the final bell as he felt that round clearly gave him the win and he was not wrong. Final score, 29:27, with each fighter getting a round and Head took the fight with the 10:8 round three. Winner: Boot Head(UD)

Bu Laia vs Baby Jay

Now this was the shit, this was the main event and it's a lightweight championship bout between the champion, Bu Laia and the challenger, Baby Jay. In our opinion, this one was a chess match that not all the crowd would appreciate because it's slow-paced. Obviously, both guys were trying to not make a mistake tonight and that resulted in a pretty slow but close fight. Round one, both fighters were just testing each other. Laia hit some good kicks and some good counter strikes while the challenger got a takedown and some good punches in. Very close round but the judges gave it to Laia.

Round two, Jay backed away from a body shot and put Laia down with an excellent greco-roman double leg slam and this time, he really kept Jay on the ground for good. It was a dull round to be honest, with a few sweeps and some easy-to-defend submissions hold and that wrapped it up for a Jay's round. Round three started up better than round two, with Laia showing his counter striking again and Jay was able to take Laia down again. By that time, we realized that Jay was actually playing a control-oriented ground game or in short, lay'n'pray. It was effective against Laia but not exciting at all to the crowd. It took Laia a few minutes to find a chance to get off Jay and the worst thing was that Jay didn't capatilize on mount. Come on man, you should just pound away from mount and not sit on someone's chest for a few minutes there. The fight could have ended there but Jay decided to stick to his gameplan and putting his primary focus on safety. This round was Laia as he hit a few strikes before hitting the mat.

Round four, Laia changed his strategy to use some muay thai clinch but the clinch didn't last long enough. Laia should have stayed there in our opinion. Later, Laia hit some kicks and Jay hit more punches on Laia and also a takedown, securing another round for him. Even the crowd could see that this fight was real close and the final round was very important and so they swallowed all the boredom and cheered for the fighters as we began the final round. Laia continued with his counter striking and Jay didn't stop by the threat though, he didn't hesitate to try a strike whenever there's a hole in Laia's defense as he was circling around. Another close round but Jay's takedown put the judge's attention to him and that probably won him this last round. Final score, a very close 48:47 for the winner...and NEW champion, Baby Jay! Despite the excitement level of this fight, we have to give credit to Jay's game plan and concentration throughout this 25 minutes warfare. He showed great heart and composure that a champion should possess and outplayed Laia today, handing Laia the second L in his Fallout career. Winner: Baby Jay(UD)

Neilzy's Prediction

6 Corrects

4 Corrects + Finish

Verdict: Not a bad performance overall, looking forward for Sunday so I can compare the prediction.

FotN - Ariel Franco vs Boot Head

SotN - Johnny Jerkwater

KotN - Mitchell Pearsen

Goddamn, Baby Jay really won this and Joker The Pimp has to bank in $400,000 to Hustler D. I(Joker The Pimp) sure hope that there's no champion change on the Sunday or I am going to be freaking broke after this weekend. Anyway, have a nice weekend and good luck to Fault 036's fighters.

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW IN RING

Ring Guy: "Paul, are you impressed with your performance tonight?"

Irwin: "Not at all man, i was off my game tonight and my timing wasn't there and to be honest i didn't really expect him to throw so many punches so it caught me a little off balance and just had me a step slower and I just wanted to bait him in and felt i could land that one big counter shot but it wasn't there tonight"

Ring Guy: "Do you think you still deserve the title shot?"

Irwin: "Absolutely, this was a closer fight then I'm used to but he threw more and landed less which I attribute to my cat-like reflexes and in the 3rd I knew he needed a KO so I just wanted to get the W since he was throwing the whole fight and i didn't want to be stupid"

Ring Guy: "Any words for Gristle?"

Irwin: "I'll see him if he ever decides to come back...this may not have ended how i anticipated but i still won and busted his face up pretty damn good which is exactly what I plan on doing to Gristle when I get the opportunity so he can take his time cause im only getting better mate"

Ring Guy: THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....HOW BOUT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH IRWIN'S MANAGER ANTHONY BITONTI

"The verbal agreement for Paul Irwin and Boot Head will have to be put on hold as after his fight match-making and Tempest thought it would benefit the Fallout to schedule a rematch with Goli Haran.....Paul has accepted the fight as its not in his nature to decline fights and we will see what the future holds for Paul and Boot Head"

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW IN RING

Ring Guy: "Paul, are you impressed with your performance tonight?"

Irwin: "Not at all man, i was off my game tonight and my timing wasn't there and to be honest i didn't really expect him to throw so many punches so it caught me a little off balance and just had me a step slower and I just wanted to bait him in and felt i could land that one big counter shot but it wasn't there tonight"

Ring Guy: "Do you think you still deserve the title shot?"

Irwin: "Absolutely, this was a closer fight then I'm used to but he threw more and landed less which I attribute to my cat-like reflexes and in the 3rd I knew he needed a KO so I just wanted to get the W since he was throwing the whole fight and i didn't want to be stupid"

Ring Guy: "Any words for Gristle?"

Irwin: "I'll see him if he ever decides to come back...this may not have ended how i anticipated but i still won and busted his face up pretty damn good which is exactly what I plan on doing to Gristle when I get the opportunity so he can take his time cause im only getting better mate"

Ring Guy: THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....HOW BOUT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH IRWIN'S MANAGER ANTHONY BITONTI

"The verbal agreement for Paul Irwin and Boot Head will have to be put on hold as after his fight match-making and Tempest thought it would benefit the Fallout to schedule a rematch with Goli Haran.....Paul has accepted the fight as its not in his nature to decline fights and we will see what the future holds for Paul and Boot Head"

Gristle is right here mate - he fights this weekend back at Fallout. And I can assure you, Paul isn't the only one not impressed with his performance. You couldn't finish a guy with 9 KO losses against his name? The only other guy who couldn't finish him was This guy, who has an impressive Mediocre boxing and Woeful MT now, and that fight was over a year ago. This fascination that you have about one day getting a chance to stand across the cage from a real champion is fascinating, if a little sad :D

Gristle is right here mate - he fights this weekend back at Fallout. And I can assure you, Paul isn't the only one not impressed with your performance. You couldn't finish a guy with 9 KO losses against his name? The only other guy who couldn't finish him was This guy, who has an impressive Mediocre boxing and Woeful MT now, and that fight was over a year ago. This fascination that you have about one day getting a chance to stand across the cage from a real champion is fascinating, if a little sad :D

ahahahaha, nice :owned:

Vault 036 Review
Brought to you by the almighty Zardoz!

Zardoz again graces your presence Fallout fans, fighters, managers, owners, writers, ring girls, floating head gods, referees and dignitaries. This time with the last review from Zardoz for a while, as Zardoz will be taking on a special project. Vault 036 saw many an entertaining fight and earned itself an event rating of 119.43. Only two fights went to a decision.

Speaking of fights...

Utah Jones vs Jason Castle
Utah Jones came into this fight looking for two things, some consistent winning and a finish. He didn't find that consistency this time around, but he sure found a knockout. We didn't know much about the kid from Canberra other than the fact that he had some good hands. Apparently he is also pretty tough to take down. Jason Castle stuffed several takedowns in the first few minutes of his debut fight, clearly frustrating and wearing out Utah Jones. Castle landed a few shots in between takedown stuffs, but it was the jab to the nose just before he finally failed to stuff one that made Zardoz nod with interest. The now wobbly Jones was now able to get that takedown. Castle did enough defensively on the ground impede the fallout vet until the ref stood them up. At that point Castle dropped the draw bridge over the moat and sent the knights out right through the front gate. Castle drops Jones to the mat with a hook to the temple, but decides to not dive on for the finish. A cocky and possibly fatal decision, especially in the last minute of the round. But nope. He backed it up. With 3 seconds left in the first round, Jason Castle delivered the finish with a right hand that raised the collective eyebrows of the 170lb division. Utah Jones, it's not how you imagined it, but there is your finish.
Winner Jason Castle via KO(Punch)

Lou Dog vs Bob Sackamano
Coming in to this heavyweight match up few people thought it would go the distance. The only two fights in the 9 combined fights for these two to go to the judges were Sackamano's first two fights ever. Sackamano has an impressive wrestling background, but so far in his career that has been all he has really shown a knack for. His BJJ has improved, but he is still a novice in the art. He managed his first submission victory in his last fight so he hoped he could make it two in a row at Vault 036. Lou Dog declined that offer. Sackamano got cut early, but was still able to get the takedown. Dog - who's parents were not fans of Sublime, but rumored to just be the victims of an unfortunate alias sir name in witness protection - defended well on the ground, avoiding as many strikes as he could and relying on his BJJ training to stay ahead in the submission game. Dog ended up on top after scrumming for a while and eventually found an opening.
Winner Lou Dog via Sub(Armbar)

Efe Mafusa vs Trent Morgan
Quiz time!
Which statement about this fight is true?
A) Trent Morgan was the more aggressive fighter
B ) Efe Mafusa was unable to make due on his takedown attempts
C) Trent Morgan landed a significant amount of shots
D) Zardoz planned on making a Lion King reference until he realized it was Mafusa not Mufasa
E) All of the above

Answer...
E)
Trent Morgan earned the TKO victory at 1:01 in the first round after he clipped Mafusa with a head kick that sent jelly through Efe's legs, then popped him for the finish with a right hand.
Winner Trent Morgan via TKO(Strikes)

Tores Sani vs Andre Masques
The fans, Zardoz and Andre Masques were looking forward to a back and forth boxing showcase with other fighting styles sprinkled in when advantageous. Tores Sani did not have that game plan. Maybe he didn't feel confident against Masques boxing, or maybe he saw something in Masques' previous fights that lead him to believe he could exploit something in Masques' game on the ground more easily than in a boxing match that could go either way. Whatever the thought process, Andre Masques was a takedown defending machine in this fight and still managed to constantly bring the heat. He popped Sani a couple of times right out of the gate, possibly instilling Sani's lack of interest in standing up with Andre. Masques just kept landing shot after shot and eventually he got a takedown of his own that Sani was unable to defend. Once on the ground Masques quickly moved to mount and began an all out assault until the ref had to end it.
Winner Andre Masques via TKO(Strikes)

Jet Fen vs Curtis Sharp
Both fighters came out aggressively. Jet Fen routinely got the upper hand in exchanges early. Sharp was able to land some solid shots from time to time, including a cutting blow about 30 seconds in. The fighters seemed to be in an "anything you can do I can do better" mindset as when one would strike, the other would respond with a strike, when one would go for a takedown the other would respond with a takedown attempt of their own. However, they didn't make it to the ground until Jet Fen landed with a big left and jumped on the fallen Sharp. The ref had yet to feel a need to stop the fight, but Sharp thought otherwise.
Winner Jet Fen via Submission(Strikes)

A moment of silence for Curtis Sharp's pride...

faga oot vs Alan Crump
Zardoz is not questioning either fighter's toughness. Alan Crump knocked oot down four times with blows that earned Crump KOs in three of his last four fights. Three of those times he got right back up. Earlier in the fight, oot sent Crump to the mat bloodied with a left hand that had helped him to earn three TKO victories in a row. The blood seemed to fuel Crump in some fight or flight survival mode sort of way because that is when he really brought the heat. Head kick, knockdown; head kick, knock down; right hook, done. The refs can only see a guy stand up to meet a club like Alan Crumps limbs so many times before calling the fight.
Winner Alan Crump via KO(Punch)

Goli Haran vs Hempii Sapponen
Sapponen came in on a three fight win streak and Haran came in looking for his third win in the current streak. The stakes were high as the winner would vault into contendership discussion and the loser would have to build back up to this level with a couple fights. When the bell sounded the first thing on Sapponen's mind was to take the fight to the ground because Haran is one of the more powerful strikers in the division. One, stuffed. Two, stuffed. Three, stuffed. Four, finally down. Sapponen seemed content to catch his breath once on the ground, and Haran's control from the bottom was spotless. The combination of those two things resulted in a possibly premature stand up by the referee. Once standing Haran quickly landed a one-two that opened Sapponen up. Soon after he caught him with an uppercut that sent him to the mat. Sapponen quickly regained composure and ended up with Haran in his guard. Sapponen was much more active on the ground, looking for sweeps and escapes, but the referee must not understand the intricacies of the ground game and stood them up again. Sapponen continued to sprinkle in takedown attempts with his strikes, but Haran was having nothing of it. A solid combination by Sapponen gave Haran a cut to get stitched up later. With the possibility of infection now in Haran's mind, he became determined to end the fight as soon as possible. Before Sapponen could make it to the end of the round, Haran took him down with a jumbo left and dove on him for the finish.
Winner Goli Haran via TKO(Strikes)

Jason Slade vs Paul Irwin
Wiley veteran meets young star in what promised to be a close battle. Both fighters were content with this being a kick boxing match as neither fighter so much as attempted a takedown or a clinch. The first two rounds were very similar. Both fighters threw a variety of strikes, some landing and some not. Paul Irwin seemed to do a bit more damage in the rounds though, possibly helped aesthetically by an early cut sustained by Slade. Slade was no slouch in those two rounds, it is not inconceivable for someone to score one or both of those rounds a draw or even give Slade the nod, but the judges at Vault 036 and Zardoz all scored the rounds 10:9 in favor of Irwin. In the third round Slade picked up the intensity. Being the veteran that he is, he knew it was very possible the judges scored the rounds in Paul Irwin's favor. Irwin, did not come out with that same intensity. He held his own against the vet in the third round, but on the score cards Slade clearly won the round. In the end it was not enough for Slade as he falls to 10-11 in his career.
Winner Paul Irwin via Decision(U)

Aiden Rivers vs Joey Bolten
Aiden Rivers has made a strong comeback since questions of his toughness came into play after he lost two out of three fights (his only two losses) by submitting to strikes. Also in that time frame a young contender Joey Bolten shocked the world with his impressive wins in The Fallout. This was a highly anticipated fight as soon as it was announced.In the first round Joey Bolten continued where he left off in, well, all of his fights. He hacked Rivers with his legs for five straight minutes. Rivers had no answer for any of it. Bolten spread his attack, weakening every part of Rivers body. Zardoz would give Bolten the round 10-8. Coming into the second round Rivers clearly had to make an adjustment. His adjustment? A quick takedown. Bolten wanted nothing of it and continued his onslaught until a head kick and some follow-up shots ended it.
Winner via TKO(Kicks and Punches) Joey Bolten

****Main Event****Middleweight Title****
John McClane vs GK King

In his second title defense since he won the belt against Ryan McCarthy at Vault 026, John McClane faced GK King. In a rare occurrence for both fighters, the bout went to the judges scorecards. In the first two rounds it was all about the consistent, effective pressure put on by the challenger. It looked like King might walk away with it. He hadn't completely dominated McClane in the rounds, but he certainly did enough to give himself a comfortable two round lead for an overall 18-20 score going into the third.
John McClane knew he had to take over the fight in the third round. Early on he was defending better than the first two rounds. Then, he went on the attack and started applying pressure similar to what was being put on him. The last minute of the round was all about the champ. The judges obliged by giving the round to McClane. In round four both fighters seemed to be on the same page so much that the majority of the attacks were telegraphed like they had been announcing what they were throwing before they threw it. The result? A 10-10 round by the judges, that Zardoz can't find reason to contend with. The overall score in all judges cards: 38 McClane, 39 King.
The final round just got interesting. If King wins it or fights for another 10-10, he is the new champ. If McClane wins it he remains the champ, either via draw or win. When the final round started it became apparent that both fighters were a bit exhausted from this war, but McClane seemed a bit more determined to overcome it. McClane applied enough pressure in the striking game to earn the nod in the round, but King defended quite well and avoided getting caught with any hits that were too strong. Had McClane landed more of those shots he may have been able to take a 10-8 round. Instead we are left with a draw.
Winner Art enthusiasts who weren't disappointed to find out there was no actual drawing taking place.
Result: Draw(U) John McClane retains the title

Pick Results
Correct: 8
Correct+Finish: 6
Incorrect: 2

With only 2 incorrect picks, one of which was a draw and would have created fight rigging questions if guessed correctly, this was a great showing. Zardoz commends you!

Zardy Awards for Best Performances
KOotN: Alan Crump
SotN: Jet Fen
FotN: John McClane vs GK King

Zardoz thanks you for reading and will be back once he figures out exactly what to do with this new writing project.

Vault 037 Preview

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3927/jokerthepimpfallout.jpg

This report is brought to you by Joker The Pimp.

It's been a freaking long time since my last preview. One thing that I suck in preview is prediction despite being great in many areas ranging from filrting with girl to punching superheroes in their face...Anyway, let's check on Vault 037.

HW: Bob Sackamano(2-4-1) vs Joseph "The Massacre" Muir(3-3)

The event will start with what a call a "lose breaker" as either of the fighter will be getting a positive sign after the fight. Both fighters will no doubt be fighting with 100% to get out of their mediocre performance in previous fights by scoring a win over their opponent. Bob Sackamano is a very athletic fighter, a mixture of strength and speed. The New Yorker will probably look to use his wrestling skill to the fullest and avoid a stand up battle. Why? This is because Joseph "The Massacre" Muir can really create a carnage with his fists. When Muir win, he wins with knockout and there is no doubt that he has one punch knockout power that many fighters are dreamed of having.

Prediction: Joseph Muir, KO. This one is really hard to call, it's either Muir knock Sackamano out or Sackamano smother him with his wrestling.

WW: Lucca Turpitudo(3-1-1) v Maurice "The Farmer" McDonald(3-4-1)

A rematch of the battle in Vault 034, winning this fight is like winning two fights for these guys. The controversial first round brought a lot of flame war in The Fallout official forum and finally, they will be settling the score this weekend and shut everyone up. That sure is one hell of half a month for The Fallout official forum's moderators. Lucca Turpitudo is the representative of "jack of all trade, master of none". He will be very good in the future when he is the master of all trade but for now, his main advantage is his elusiveness in tactic. You never know what he will do in a fight and that's his advantage. Then, you add in a iron jaw into the solution and you have prospect with great future like Turpitudo. Maurice "The Farmer" McDonald might not have the best record inside the cage but this dude can win when his button is on. When his button is off? Not so lethal then...McDonald can "farm" his opponent with his wrestling and boxing ability and that makes him a very dangerous fighter that can do damage in standup and also the ground.

Prediction: McDonald, decision. Gut feeling.

WW: "The Rifleman" Joseph Goss(10-9) vs Mick "Crocodile" Dundee(2-1)

"The Rifleman" Joseph Goss is a war veteran of The Fallout. He is a very clever fighter that possesses multiple skill set. He can strike, he can lock your joint up and he can wrestle. His ability to do many things makes him so lethal inside the vault that you can't be careless anywhere you are. Another reason(besides his skill set) that makes him one of the decision king in The Fallout is because of his durability. You probably need a gun to kill this man since no martial art technique can take him out. His non-decision lose is like 18 months ago so don't expect that you can get an easy win over Joseph Goss. Mick "Crocodile" Dundee, a prime prospect, has some of the best boxing ever seen in the welterweight division. He is riding with momentum ever since he joined The Fallout until his streak was stopped by the even hotter Joey Bolten. Anyway, he is as lethal as a crocodile and every normal person with minimum knowledge knows that you don't mess with a crocodile if there's no need to. Dundee needs to make himself the soul mate of Goss for 15 minutes if he wants to win, just so he can think what Goss is thinking at that moment. Goss has a lot of selection: spade, heart, club and diamond and Dundee has to know which card is going up next to pick up the win. He also needs to have the cardio to hold out a 15 minutes war, which we haven't seen yet in his three fights. It's a battle of rifleman against crocodile, who will emerge victorious?

Prediction: Joseph Goss, decision(of course).

MW: Prince Symbol(14-10) vs "Lurking Croc" Mr Al(3-1)

Prince Symbol is having two bad nights in a row and he knows that he has to reclaim a "W" to get himself going once again into the upper tier of the middleweight division. The one he has to get through this weekend is a lurking crocodile, ready to hunt somebody down when a prey is in his sight. Mr Al, is coming off a win against Heywood Jablowme in a wonderful fight of Vault 033, which he comebacks from a bad first round(in which he was rocked) and took the stage with a killer overhand right. Al certainly has some good boxing in his disposal but Prince Symbol is no joke. Prince's last KO lose was long time ago and now with his near unbreakable chin and good striking defense, he is very hard to get a KO win from. Al's ground ability is once put into test in this fight, as Symbol is a wrestler, and a damn good one. He is "the ground and pound" of the middleweight division, always looking to take you down and just smash you until you looks like a squeezed orange - no words to describe your shape and look - and that is probably his approach into this fight. Mr Al can take a lot, but can he withstand enough to get the victory?

Prediction: Prince Symbol, KO. My brother said decision but fuck him, I am going for a KO.

MW: "Brutal" Tommy Henderson(7-5) vs "Champion of the Sun" Walter Dayman(4-1)

Both guys are hot and they just need one more fight to breakthrough the contender barrier. The only one in their way is their counterpart. Walter Dayman's style is very linear - boxing + leg kicks - but you can't take it like a joke. Otherwise, he will be you like you ARE the joke. Dayman has the power of sun in his hands and sometimes you can see flame when he swings his fists their way to the poor dude against him and trust me, in the standup battle, "Brutal" will become "Brutalized" for this fight. As for Henderson, he is very brutal inside the ring, no doubt, and his greatness comes from the ground. Of course, he can clinch and hit you up dirtily but the real threat is his submission skill. So far, he has win from triangle choke, triangle, americana, kimura and armbar. That shows the diversity of his arsenal, ranging from handgun to machine gun, you can't defend them all at once, can you? Dayman really has to keep this one standing while Henderson will aim for the ground. The key element of this fight is can Dayman keep this one standing?

Prediction: Dayman, KO. Henderson is pretty vulnerable and I will go for a knockout, and fuck my brother for saying decision again. He just love the sissy way of win.

LHW: Xavier "Razor" Armstrong(6-1) vs Sam Lock Jaws(8-4)

These men are on the edge of the contender layer and they certainly doesn't want a lose this weekend as a lose tonight will be a spartan kick that knock them away from the contender peak into a deep, deep hole. This is one tough match to call for me, as SLJ can do anything without a problem and I just don't know what he will do. This dude is very clever and it looks like his brain is always calculating when he is fighting. He can change his game plan entirely in a short time and that versatility earns him submission and KO wins. Armstrong doesn't give a shit though, he always put a huge amount of pressure to his opponent with relentless striking that can end the fight in any moment. SLJ has to change his conservative style in my opinion for him to get the win. Otherwise, Armstrong is going to dominate with his razor fast attacks.

Prediction: Armstrong, KO. I don't care, I am going for the KO.

LW: Bu Laia(14-6) vs Andre Masques(6-3-1)

Bu Laia story in The Fallout is a bit of sad to me. Sure, he wins a lot but it seems that the lightweight title doesn't really like him too much. I thought he can reign chaos at the lightweight division, sitting on top for quite some time but Baby Jay shatters his dream. The good thing of Laia is that he never gives up and he is up for another shot for the belt. For that to come true, he has to get through Andre Masques. Andre Masques is one tall brawler and the master of highlight reel with a PhD in how-to-knock-people-out-beautifully, always fun to watch, always exciting and most of his wins are by picture perfect knockouts. Laia will surely prove to be a great test for Masques as he possesses a very all-around game that can take on every opponent of different style and power. Can Masques uses his height advantage to advantage? Or his height is just a hindrance against a great fighter like Laia? Let's find out this weekend.

Prediction: Bu Laia, decision.

LHW: Goli Haran(7-3) vs "Thunder From Down Under" Paul Irwin(5-0)

Who will be the next fighter to face Gristle McThornbody? This fight will decide that. This fight is nothing but a standup war for sure. Both fighters are boxers who clearly abandon the beautiful art of the ground and prefer the collision theory and the bombardment of strikes, but with different style. Goli Haran is more of an inside fighter. He use his strength advantage to the fullest by going in(and trust me, he goes in as mad as a pitbull) and hits you inside the pocket with hook, overhand and uppercut. He possesses the bulk, the power and the endurance(his granite chin) of a good inside fighter. Paul Irwin is one loud mouth and he has the skill to be one. Five fights, five wins and he is calling the champion out a lot. Now, he is one fight short of getting a title shot against the winner of McThornbody/Vera. Paul Irwin is a very technical fighter, his style is a little bit of hit'n'run and punch swarming. He uses his reach to jab from the outside and go and then when you misses a big shot, he swarms in with a barrage of C4s that can blow up a building if given the chance. Haran will aim to use his weight advantage and just go inside while Irwin will stay outside. It's all about who can make his opponent plays their game. One more thing, Haran is coming into the fight with some minor injury, we will see if it affect his performance and whether Irwin would expose them.

Prediction: Paul Irwin, decision. High chance of KO but I trust my gut...I guess that's why I suck in prediction. Tee hee!

MW: Albert Ashton(13-10) v Lyoto "The Shogun Killa" Machida(7-1)

The co-main event of the evening is the battle of Shogun vs Shogun Killa II, assuming Machida imaging Ashton as a Shogun. Shogun or not, Ashton is no doubt, one of the top submission artist in The Fallout if not THE best. This guy can be godlike whenever he puts his opponent to the ground and works with him. If Ashton is a "God", then Machida can be considered as a "Demon". Despite being a blue belt, Machida humiliated Ashton in his own game on Vault 016. He defended a ton of submission and was able to smack Ashton up good in that fight. Hell, he even chose to get to the ground himself by taking Ashton down several times. The problem of Ashton is that his game is pretty much BJJ and that's all while Machida has some good technical boxing at his disposal. He can't really finish a fight with his boxing but that doesn't mean he cannot touch your face all night long with his hands. Will Machida pushes his record to 2:0 or will Ashton ties the series 1:1?

Prediction: Machida, decision. It's either this or Ashton, submission but I am going for Machida.

LHW: Gristle McThornbody v Dominic "The Host of STD's" Vera(14-8)

And here comes the main event of the evening, featuring an extremely tough champion named Gristle McThornbody and a self-proclaimed STD carrier named Dominic Vera. My take of Vera's nickname is that he is as lethal as a STD. Well, STD fucks people's life up and Vera did that too, he fucks his opponent's life up inside the cage. A newcomer to The Fallout, Vera transmitted his STD to Francis Smythinton and Guadeloupe Canal in just a week into The Fallout and he is very happy to put the STD on the champion, Gristle McThornbody. As for McThornbody, I don't really have to talk much about this one. He's one of the toughest SOB in the Sydney fight scene. With a pair of hands that looks normal but has the strength of Hercules and a pair of legs fit for professional muay thai, he can put his opponent to sleep in a few minutes. Trust me, you can't blink your eyes when you are facing McThornbody and you better be on full concentration on the time as his strikes are so fast that you will feel the chilling cold whenever he throws a strike. The Fallout has to put some extra money to research an extra slow mode on the video system just to make sure they can replay Gristle's strike in a form that it is watchable in the eyes of an ordinary man. With both fighters prefer to stand and bang, this is going to be a series of collision. Ladies and gentlemen, you all can't blink too because a knockout might occur at any moment.

Prediction: Gristle McThornbody, KO.

Prediction List:

Muir, KO

McDonald, decision

Goss, decision

Symbol, KO

Dayman, KO

Armstrong, KO

Laia, decision

Irwin, decision

Machida, decision

McThornbody, KO

Alright, good luck everyone and see you all in the arena this coming weekend!