The Fallout - Smack Talk

Vault 037 Preview

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3927/jokerthepimpfallout.jpg

This report is brought to you by Joker The Pimp.

It's been a freaking long time since my last preview. One thing that I suck in preview is prediction despite being great in many areas ranging from filrting with girl to punching superheroes in their face...Anyway, let's check on Vault 037.

HW: Bob Sackamano(2-4-1) vs Joseph "The Massacre" Muir(3-3)

The event will start with what a call a "lose breaker" as either of the fighter will be getting a positive sign after the fight. Both fighters will no doubt be fighting with 100% to get out of their mediocre performance in previous fights by scoring a win over their opponent. Bob Sackamano is a very athletic fighter, a mixture of strength and speed. The New Yorker will probably look to use his wrestling skill to the fullest and avoid a stand up battle. Why? This is because Joseph "The Massacre" Muir can really create a carnage with his fists. When Muir win, he wins with knockout and there is no doubt that he has one punch knockout power that many fighters are dreamed of having.

Prediction: Joseph Muir, KO. This one is really hard to call, it's either Muir knock Sackamano out or Sackamano smother him with his wrestling.

WW: Lucca Turpitudo(3-1-1) v Maurice "The Farmer" McDonald(3-4-1)

A rematch of the battle in Vault 034, winning this fight is like winning two fights for these guys. The controversial first round brought a lot of flame war in The Fallout official forum and finally, they will be settling the score this weekend and shut everyone up. That sure is one hell of half a month for The Fallout official forum's moderators. Lucca Turpitudo is the representative of "jack of all trade, master of none". He will be very good in the future when he is the master of all trade but for now, his main advantage is his elusiveness in tactic. You never know what he will do in a fight and that's his advantage. Then, you add in a iron jaw into the solution and you have prospect with great future like Turpitudo. Maurice "The Farmer" McDonald might not have the best record inside the cage but this dude can win when his button is on. When his button is off? Not so lethal then...McDonald can "farm" his opponent with his wrestling and boxing ability and that makes him a very dangerous fighter that can do damage in standup and also the ground.

Prediction: McDonald, decision. Gut feeling.

WW: "The Rifleman" Joseph Goss(10-9) vs Mick "Crocodile" Dundee(2-1)

"The Rifleman" Joseph Goss is a war veteran of The Fallout. He is a very clever fighter that possesses multiple skill set. He can strike, he can lock your joint up and he can wrestle. His ability to do many things makes him so lethal inside the vault that you can't be careless anywhere you are. Another reason(besides his skill set) that makes him one of the decision king in The Fallout is because of his durability. You probably need a gun to kill this man since no martial art technique can take him out. His non-decision lose is like 18 months ago so don't expect that you can get an easy win over Joseph Goss. Mick "Crocodile" Dundee, a prime prospect, has some of the best boxing ever seen in the welterweight division. He is riding with momentum ever since he joined The Fallout until his streak was stopped by the even hotter Joey Bolten. Anyway, he is as lethal as a crocodile and every normal person with minimum knowledge knows that you don't mess with a crocodile if there's no need to. Dundee needs to make himself the soul mate of Goss for 15 minutes if he wants to win, just so he can think what Goss is thinking at that moment. Goss has a lot of selection: spade, heart, club and diamond and Dundee has to know which card is going up next to pick up the win. He also needs to have the cardio to hold out a 15 minutes war, which we haven't seen yet in his three fights. It's a battle of rifleman against crocodile, who will emerge victorious?

Prediction: Joseph Goss, decision(of course).

MW: Prince Symbol(14-10) vs "Lurking Croc" Mr Al(3-1)

Prince Symbol is having two bad nights in a row and he knows that he has to reclaim a "W" to get himself going once again into the upper tier of the middleweight division. The one he has to get through this weekend is a lurking crocodile, ready to hunt somebody down when a prey is in his sight. Mr Al, is coming off a win against Heywood Jablowme in a wonderful fight of Vault 033, which he comebacks from a bad first round(in which he was rocked) and took the stage with a killer overhand right. Al certainly has some good boxing in his disposal but Prince Symbol is no joke. Prince's last KO lose was long time ago and now with his near unbreakable chin and good striking defense, he is very hard to get a KO win from. Al's ground ability is once put into test in this fight, as Symbol is a wrestler, and a damn good one. He is "the ground and pound" of the middleweight division, always looking to take you down and just smash you until you looks like a squeezed orange - no words to describe your shape and look - and that is probably his approach into this fight. Mr Al can take a lot, but can he withstand enough to get the victory?

Prediction: Prince Symbol, KO. My brother said decision but fuck him, I am going for a KO.

MW: "Brutal" Tommy Henderson(7-5) vs "Champion of the Sun" Walter Dayman(4-1)

Both guys are hot and they just need one more fight to breakthrough the contender barrier. The only one in their way is their counterpart. Walter Dayman's style is very linear - boxing + leg kicks - but you can't take it like a joke. Otherwise, he will be you like you ARE the joke. Dayman has the power of sun in his hands and sometimes you can see flame when he swings his fists their way to the poor dude against him and trust me, in the standup battle, "Brutal" will become "Brutalized" for this fight. As for Henderson, he is very brutal inside the ring, no doubt, and his greatness comes from the ground. Of course, he can clinch and hit you up dirtily but the real threat is his submission skill. So far, he has win from triangle choke, triangle, americana, kimura and armbar. That shows the diversity of his arsenal, ranging from handgun to machine gun, you can't defend them all at once, can you? Dayman really has to keep this one standing while Henderson will aim for the ground. The key element of this fight is can Dayman keep this one standing?

Prediction: Dayman, KO. Henderson is pretty vulnerable and I will go for a knockout, and fuck my brother for saying decision again. He just love the sissy way of win.

LHW: Xavier "Razor" Armstrong(6-1) vs Sam Lock Jaws(8-4)

These men are on the edge of the contender layer and they certainly doesn't want a lose this weekend as a lose tonight will be a spartan kick that knock them away from the contender peak into a deep, deep hole. This is one tough match to call for me, as SLJ can do anything without a problem and I just don't know what he will do. This dude is very clever and it looks like his brain is always calculating when he is fighting. He can change his game plan entirely in a short time and that versatility earns him submission and KO wins. Armstrong doesn't give a shit though, he always put a huge amount of pressure to his opponent with relentless striking that can end the fight in any moment. SLJ has to change his conservative style in my opinion for him to get the win. Otherwise, Armstrong is going to dominate with his razor fast attacks.

Prediction: Armstrong, KO. I don't care, I am going for the KO.

LW: Bu Laia(14-6) vs Andre Masques(6-3-1)

Bu Laia story in The Fallout is a bit of sad to me. Sure, he wins a lot but it seems that the lightweight title doesn't really like him too much. I thought he can reign chaos at the lightweight division, sitting on top for quite some time but Baby Jay shatters his dream. The good thing of Laia is that he never gives up and he is up for another shot for the belt. For that to come true, he has to get through Andre Masques. Andre Masques is one tall brawler and the master of highlight reel with a PhD in how-to-knock-people-out-beautifully, always fun to watch, always exciting and most of his wins are by picture perfect knockouts. Laia will surely prove to be a great test for Masques as he possesses a very all-around game that can take on every opponent of different style and power. Can Masques uses his height advantage to advantage? Or his height is just a hindrance against a great fighter like Laia? Let's find out this weekend.

Prediction: Bu Laia, decision.

LHW: Goli Haran(7-3) vs "Thunder From Down Under" Paul Irwin(5-0)

Who will be the next fighter to face Gristle McThornbody? This fight will decide that. This fight is nothing but a standup war for sure. Both fighters are boxers who clearly abandon the beautiful art of the ground and prefer the collision theory and the bombardment of strikes, but with different style. Goli Haran is more of an inside fighter. He use his strength advantage to the fullest by going in(and trust me, he goes in as mad as a pitbull) and hits you inside the pocket with hook, overhand and uppercut. He possesses the bulk, the power and the endurance(his granite chin) of a good inside fighter. Paul Irwin is one loud mouth and he has the skill to be one. Five fights, five wins and he is calling the champion out a lot. Now, he is one fight short of getting a title shot against the winner of McThornbody/Vera. Paul Irwin is a very technical fighter, his style is a little bit of hit'n'run and punch swarming. He uses his reach to jab from the outside and go and then when you misses a big shot, he swarms in with a barrage of C4s that can blow up a building if given the chance. Haran will aim to use his weight advantage and just go inside while Irwin will stay outside. It's all about who can make his opponent plays their game. One more thing, Haran is coming into the fight with some minor injury, we will see if it affect his performance and whether Irwin would expose them.

Prediction: Paul Irwin, decision. High chance of KO but I trust my gut...I guess that's why I suck in prediction. Tee hee!

MW: Albert Ashton(13-10) v Lyoto "The Shogun Killa" Machida(7-1)

The co-main event of the evening is the battle of Shogun vs Shogun Killa II, assuming Machida imaging Ashton as a Shogun. Shogun or not, Ashton is no doubt, one of the top submission artist in The Fallout if not THE best. This guy can be godlike whenever he puts his opponent to the ground and works with him. If Ashton is a "God", then Machida can be considered as a "Demon". Despite being a blue belt, Machida humiliated Ashton in his own game on Vault 016. He defended a ton of submission and was able to smack Ashton up good in that fight. Hell, he even chose to get to the ground himself by taking Ashton down several times. The problem of Ashton is that his game is pretty much BJJ and that's all while Machida has some good technical boxing at his disposal. He can't really finish a fight with his boxing but that doesn't mean he cannot touch your face all night long with his hands. Will Machida pushes his record to 2:0 or will Ashton ties the series 1:1?

Prediction: Machida, decision. It's either this or Ashton, submission but I am going for Machida.

LHW: Gristle McThornbody v Dominic "The Host of STD's" Vera(14-8)

And here comes the main event of the evening, featuring an extremely tough champion named Gristle McThornbody and a self-proclaimed STD carrier named Dominic Vera. My take of Vera's nickname is that he is as lethal as a STD. Well, STD fucks people's life up and Vera did that too, he fucks his opponent's life up inside the cage. A newcomer to The Fallout, Vera transmitted his STD to Francis Smythinton and Guadeloupe Canal in just a week into The Fallout and he is very happy to put the STD on the champion, Gristle McThornbody. As for McThornbody, I don't really have to talk much about this one. He's one of the toughest SOB in the Sydney fight scene. With a pair of hands that looks normal but has the strength of Hercules and a pair of legs fit for professional muay thai, he can put his opponent to sleep in a few minutes. Trust me, you can't blink your eyes when you are facing McThornbody and you better be on full concentration on the time as his strikes are so fast that you will feel the chilling cold whenever he throws a strike. The Fallout has to put some extra money to research an extra slow mode on the video system just to make sure they can replay Gristle's strike in a form that it is watchable in the eyes of an ordinary man. With both fighters prefer to stand and bang, this is going to be a series of collision. Ladies and gentlemen, you all can't blink too because a knockout might occur at any moment.

Prediction: Gristle McThornbody, KO.

Prediction List:

Muir, KO

McDonald, decision

Goss, decision

Symbol, KO

Dayman, KO

Armstrong, KO

Laia, decision

Irwin, decision

Machida, decision

McThornbody, KO

Alright, good luck everyone and see you all in the arena this coming weekend!

Irwin would also like to remind you that he knocked Haran out already via head kick.

Vault 37 Review

Helllllooo fight fans! We have been doing a little bit of musical chairs in the offices at Fallout and we have been switching around who does what and this time around I am bringing you a recap on what went down at the action packed (and record breaking) Vault 37! It was a sensational show with 2989 fans in attendence the show scored a record setting high rating for Fallout of 130.51! A great show by all the guys involved, enough talking though, let's get into the action!

Bob Sackamano vs Joseph Muir 265lbs

Sackamano opened the fight with a flurry of punches that missed Muir and that is when it all went downhill. Muir was able to cut Sackamano open with a half landed shot and then proceeded to send the big man crashing to the ground with a huge overhand right.. all before the judges could even getg comfortable in their seats!

Winner: Joseph Muir via KO @ 0:21 of Round 1

Knockout of the night!

Lucca Turpitudo vs Maurice McDonald 170lbs

In typical McDonald fashion this one went to the ground and well, it went there straight away. McDonald was in control on the ground chipping away at some ground and pound whilst Turpitudo was trying to lock McDonald up in any submission he could attempt really. McDonald stayed on top of Turpitudo for the first round and just hit him any chance he got. Round 2 saw the two men exchange punches for the first couple of minutes and by exchance I mean McDonald basically chipped away at Turpitudo like he did on the ground. Around halfway through the round McDonald got the fight back to the floor where Tirpitudo again tried to lock in some submissions but it was no use as McDonald once again just dominated him on the floor eventually being able to get enough clean shots off to end the fight.

Winner: Maurice McDonald via TKO @ 4:34 of Round 2

Joseph Goss vs Mick Dundee 170lbs

Mick Dundee really needed to show his class here tonight after his last bout where he was knocked out surprisingly by Joey Bolten and boy did Dundee show up here tonight! Round 1 saw him basically just dominate Goss in every aspect of the fight. Dundee threw around his hands with class and then took the fight to the clinch where he would unrelentlessly strike at Goss who really couldn't do a thing about it. That's basically how the whole fight went, wash, rinse, repeat or should I say; Strike, clinch, strike in clinch, break clinch, repeat. Goss wanted to get the fight to the floor at all coasts but Dundee wasn't going to let that happen. Dundee dominated Goss for all three rounds, at Goss' credit he took one hell of a beating and didn't get knocked down or out so he showed some great heart and an equally impressive chin but this beatdown went to the judges and not surprisingly they gave the fight to Dundee.

Winner: Mick Dundee via Decision (30-24, 30-24, 30-25)

Prince Symbol vs Mr Al 185lbs

Here was another fight where one man just dominated the other. Symbol needed a win here after coming off a submission loss to Albert Ashton. This one was another one sided affair but was not as entertaining as the one prior to it. Symbol took the fight to the ground early and tried to strike away at Al but couldn't land much, the fight got stood up and Symbol quickly took it back down where he once again tried to land some bombs. Round 2 came around and it hit the ground again but Symbol couldn't manage to hit Al in the right places. Round 3 came along and once again it hit the floor where the two wrestled around and Symbol again couldn't really hit Al, he kept the fight in his control though and although he couldn't finish Al he tried his damned heart out to do so.

Winner: Prince Symbol via Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Tommy Henderson vs Walter Dayman 185lbs

This one looked promising early on for Henderson who really needed to get the fight to the ground, he took Dayman down quickly but didn't really get the chance to try for any submissions. That is about all the good that can be said for Henderson's performance in this one, he tried multiple times later in this short affair to get the fight to the ground but just couldn't. The failed takedowns tired Henderson and eventually Dayman saw the opening to take advantage of Hendersons weak chin. A few shots later and a well timed straight right and this one was over.

Winner: Walter Dayman via KO @ 3:10 of Round 1

Xavier Armstrong vs Sam Lock Jaws 205lbs

After reviewing the tapes in this one I thought that the first round was going to spell out exactly how this fight was going to go. If Jaws had of been able to get some more shots off he probably would have won the fight in hindsight but Armstrong just showed his class here and was able to really dish out some nice punches and kicks. The second round opened though and boy did Jaws put his game face on, that combined with a well timed takedown really helped Jaws secure the round. Round three went a similar way with Jaws scoring some crucial points in the clinch and on the ground, if Jaws had of fought with the same enthusiasm in Round 1 he would have won this fight in my book, but it was left to the judges and they all decided the same fate, these two would be fighting again in the near future.

Winner: Draw (28-28, 28-28, 28-28)

Bu Laia vs Andre Masques 155lbs

This was Laia's first fight on the road back to his belt that was taken from him by Baby Jay and he wasn't going to let Masques ruin this for him. It was a stand-up affair that Laia just wasn't going to let Masques win. Masques was able to land some nice shots in the first round but Laia was able to withstand it all and outscore Masques with his display of both punches and kicks in every round. Credit is due to both fighters for being able to withstand all kinds of punishment but at the end of the day when you leave it in the judges hands someone will usually appear more dominant and that's what happened with Laia who should be back on his road to the belt now.

Winner: Bu Laia via Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Goli Haran vs Paul Irwin 205lbs

Irwin was going into this one with one big thing on his mind; win this and get a shot at Gristle. Irwin looked promising early on by cutting Haran open in the first round and that was about all that Irwin was going to allow Haran to do; bleed. Everything that Haran threw at Irwin pretty much missed and Irwin was able to show his dominance by punching and kicking away. Haran showed some promise in the dying stages of Round 2 where he scored a surprising takedown but he was unable to come into Round 3 and do it again. Irwin took the fight where he wanted it and was able to show a dominant display over Haran and cement his claim at a title shot.

Winner: Paul Irwin via Decision (30-25, 30-25, 30-25)

Albert Ashton vs Lyoto Machida 185lbs

Ashton wanted this to go to the ground to show off his impressive submission arsenal and well that's exactly what happened early in the first round. Ashton took Machida down and tried to finish this one without breaking a sweat but wasn't able to get Machida locked into any holds, Machida avoided being submitted and it was looking up for him if he could keep the fight standing in the next round. Unfortuantly for Machida Ashton took the fight to the clinch and then right back to the ground where he was able to lock in an Americana and make Machida tap out.

Winner: Albert Ashton via Submission @ 0:38 of Round 2

Submission of the night!

Gristle McThornbody vs Dominic Vera 205lbs TITLE FIGHT

And here we are at our main event of the evening! McThornbody was able to hold himself a stand-up clinic in this one and things were looking pretty bad for Vera early in the first round when Gristle was able to cut him open. The champion basically took the fight to where he wanted it for the whole five rounds, when he took Vera to the clinch he dominated the contender with both punches and elbows. Credit does need to go to Vera though who was able to hang in there, especially after being rocked in Round 3. The champion showed his class throughout this one though hitting Vera with everything in his impressive arsenal. Will anybody be able to dethrone this dominant champion? Paul Irwin should get his shot next and that should be one hell of a fight!

winner: Gristle McThornbody via Decision (50-40, 50-40, 50-40)

Fight of the night!

KOTN: Joseph Muir

SOTN: Albert Ashton

FOTN: Gristle McThornbody vs Dominic Vera

And that's all the action folks! Let's see how my friend fared in his predictions though:

Correct: 7

Correct + Finish: 4

Not a bad job there matey! It was a great night of fights for us at Fallout and we managed to get into the top 30 worldwide in the rankings, I for one am looking forward to the next show!

"Paul is gonna talk thru me for the next few weeks leading up to his title fight cause he says and i quote I don't really like you stuffy bastards all that much and i have the biggest shot of my life coming up and don't need my focus swaying....pardon my french"

Neilzy : "How did Paul feel about his perfomance after "underperforming" in his last fight against Slade just 5 days ago"?

Anthony : "He was ecstatic after this fight, he had a lot riding on it and showed up huge in his own eyes and mine...Haran is a tough guy but he only landed 1 shot the entire fight while standing. Paul had his feet under him from the opening bell and his timing was just crazy last night"

Reporter : "What does Paul think of finally getting his shot at Gristle who he's constantly called out and who will be his toughest opponent to date?"

Anthony : "Paul is thrilled to be fighting Gristle, he may talk shit about his opponents but he has a lot of respect for Gristle and what he's done for the organization....Paul knew you would ask that and wanted me to state that he couldn't have hand picked a better fighter to rip the title from and continue his rise to super stardom"

Reporter 2 : "What will Paul be working on in his camp in preparation for Gristle?"

Anthony : "Paul has been looking past some of his prior opponents preparing for Gristle and has gotten by them on his skill, he has been working tirelessly on his Muay Thai and will continue to do so. He obviously wants a standup war with Gristle and see who the better man will be on Feb. 12th"

Anthony : "Paul also says go out and buy your finger foods and sodas and beers a day in advance cause your eyes will be glued to the TV come fight time and he won't dissappoint his fans"

Tempest : "In closing this fight has drawn a ton of hype already and has opened a new door for the Fallout that we will kick down and continue climbing til we get to the top...with the talent on the roster and Gristle vs. Irwin on the horizon I see no reason we don't continue our pace til we are hangin with the big boys"

"Paul is gonna talk thru me for the next few weeks leading up to his title fight cause he says and i quote I don't really like you stuffy bastards all that much and i have the biggest shot of my life coming up and don't need my focus swaying....pardon my french"

Neilzy : "How did Paul feel about his perfomance after "underperforming" in his last fight against Slade just 5 days ago"?

Anthony : "He was ecstatic after this fight, he had a lot riding on it and showed up huge in his own eyes and mine...Haran is a tough guy but he only landed 1 shot the entire fight while standing. Paul had his feet under him from the opening bell and his timing was just crazy last night"

Reporter : "What does Paul think of finally getting his shot at Gristle who he's constantly called out and who will be his toughest opponent to date?"

Anthony : "Paul is thrilled to be fighting Gristle, he may talk shit about his opponents but he has a lot of respect for Gristle and what he's done for the organization....Paul knew you would ask that and wanted me to state that he couldn't have hand picked a better fighter to rip the title from and continue his rise to super stardom"

Reporter 2 : "What will Paul be working on in his camp in preparation for Gristle?"

Anthony : "Paul has been looking past some of his prior opponents preparing for Gristle and has gotten by them on his skill, he has been working tirelessly on his Muay Thai and will continue to do so. He obviously wants a standup war with Gristle and see who the better man will be on Feb. 12th"

Anthony : "Paul also says go out and buy your finger foods and sodas and beers a day in advance cause your eyes will be glued to the TV come fight time and he won't dissappoint his fans"

Tempest : "In closing this fight has drawn a ton of hype already and has opened a new door for the Fallout that we will kick down and continue climbing til we get to the top...with the talent on the roster and Gristle vs. Irwin on the horizon I see no reason we don't continue our pace til we are hangin with the big boys"

Congratulations - I was hoping Paul would get his shot. Should be a great fight. Gristle's hands, feet, elbows and knees are pretty banged up right now (they took a hell of a beating from Vera's face, torso and legs on Friday), so he'll be taking a short amount of time off. He'll be back in the gym late this week. I hope your boy's ready, because Gristle will be training like a madman and you better believe he'll bring the fight come Vault 040.

Congratulations - I was hoping Paul would get his shot. Should be a great fight. Gristle's hands, feet, elbows and knees are pretty banged up right now (they took a hell of a beating from Vera's face, torso and legs on Friday), so he'll be taking a short amount of time off. He'll be back in the gym late this week. I hope your boy's ready, because Gristle will be training like a madman and you better believe he'll bring the fight come Vault 040.

I'd want it no other way....but i could use the extra training time :)

Congrats to Paul and Gristle. Judging from the fact that Irwin was nearly outstruck by Slade I think Gristle takes this by a dominant decision. But hey, you can never count out Irwin. Now back to my boy Boot Head who is going up against Albert Ashton. Ashton has won all 14 fights by submission so I'm just hoping I can lose by a decision "(If I lose ;) ) Don't forget, Boot Head beat Ryan McCarthy's ass out of Fallout, the man who beat Ashton on the ground.

Vault 038 Preview

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3927/jokerthepimpfallout.jpg

This report is brought to you by Joker The Pimp.

Hello there, fight fans. It's time to take a deeper look into this week's action-packed double-title-bout-in-the-house Vault 038. To my surprise, my prediction on Vault 037 was fairly accurate except the finishing part. Yeah, I know, my brother won it because of the decision guesses. Hopefully I can do better this time and let's check out what is on Hard Knocks Arena this saturday.

MW: Cleveland "Steamroller" Crosby(10-9) vs Heywood Jablowme(11-12)

The opener features Two veterans aim to cut short their losing streak coming this saturday. Both fighters are on a similar status of their career, which they really want a win to gain back their momentum. Paper-wise, Crosby steamrolled Jablowme in every aspect of a cage fight but one problem of Crosby is that his on-paper ability doesn't always bring to the cage. Maybe Crosby is just too damn confident of himself? On the other hand, Jablowme has one thing that Crosby doesn't have and that is a MMA-made chin. Will Crosby streamrolls his opponent and avenge his lose at Vault 029 or will Jablowme say "Hey!" and blow Crosby away again?

Prediction: Heywood Jablowme, KO. I am betting for a replay on Vault 029. And yeah, I am all for the KO so I don't care about the possibility of a decision.

LHW: Cannon Fodder(5-3) vs Shane "The Hitman" Williams(12-12)

Red corner is an artist chasing the true art of ground battle and submission lock; Blue corner is a hitman that looks for nothing but explosive action standing. Who will prevail? Fodder is probably very desperate for a win right here and his never give up attitude will sure to push his performance up in bout. The early career of Fodder is all about submission(and might I add, a lot of triangle). However, his uncomfortableness in striking has been exposed lately by Guandeloupe Canal and then Xavier Armstrong and we can clearly see that his striking defense ain't really that good. The early career of Williams is knockout, knockouts and more knockouts. That is until he reaches the point that he finally met some good fighters that are hard to knock out. He still held his ground very well though but not as good as his knockout session. Well, this is definitely a fight for position.

Prediction: Shane "The Hitman" Williams, KO. If Williams can prevent a takedown early and hit some good shots, then I believe he can win by KO. Otherwise, it's going to be much tougher for Williams.

LW: Joe Man(13-10) vs Liste Pik(8-9)

These two are the foundation of The Fallout, especially Pik as he is one of the most "ancient" fighter in The Fallout org and seeing this two fight each other is nothing but fun. Pik is looking for another W to get his record but to the neutral ground while Joe is probably looking for another run on the title which will begin by this saturday if he can go over Pik. How to go over Pik then? It's not very easy as it is clear that Pik is a one tricky mother fucker inside the cage but that is probably the biggest asset to his mediocre skill set. Joe, on the other hand, has the skill set of a MMA fighter and the body element which is a good face structure and also a strong heart. Man is like double Pik in terms of his all-around ability and hasn't lose by knockout yet so far in his 23 fights career. Man prefers the ground out of every choice he has and it's proven to be a wise choice proven by his 9 submission wins. Will he a milestone of his career - his 10th submission win - or will Pik put his record ratio back to 1:1?

Prediction: Joe Man, submission. Consider this a bonus guess, I am going for an armbar.

WW: "The Senseless Killer" Hellen Keller(8-4-1) vs Richard Callaghan(8-2)

It's time for Keller's revenge on Callaghan and it's a great time for Keller because Callaghan is probably at his weakest point of his career. However, the survival instinct might kick off inside Callaghan and launch him into a war form. Will The Senseless Killer beats the sense out of Callaghan? Or will Callaghan unleashes all his anger this saturday? Let's start with the previous bout between them, Callaghan totally killed the killer in that fight with a 50:43 decision victory and Keller really doesn't look like himself after that fight, losing to Curtis Sharp in his next bout but finally he is able to rebounce on a win against Joseph Goss. Callaghan possesses a God's Gift - 100% for MMA anatomy - and world class muay thai but after two loses, he probably is going to start questioning himself(or maybe God) on his ability. Callaghan hasn't rebound yet, and that's his problem going into this fight. This is not a basketball contest though, so fuck all the rebound talk, I am seeing a killer vs beast in this one.

Prediction: Richard Callaghan, decision.

MW: Ariel "C4" Franco(6-1) vs Slavalengus "Jim" Olegtarandervangorsuckabingdamer(3-0)

You know this is one stacked card when you see two prospects on a win streak is not even in the main card. One thing I am certain is that a win over here will bounce one of them into the main card. The one with the longest name I have seen is a new arrival into radiation zone and is looking to dispatch the C4 just like a counter-terrorist in his Fallout debut. This won't be easy though, as Franco is even more dangerous than a terrorist. If Franco is a C4, then his hands are the trigger. This dude can throw out explosive punches from any angle and he surely can humiliate a lot of guys in a boxing contest. Jim, has solid MMA background coming into The Fallout, and will put them into good use against Franco. Jim has the wrestling skill to put Franco into serious trouble, but it's all about the execution. A battle in vault_038, will it be a victory for the terrorist or a victory for the counter terrorist? The result may be unknown but this will probably be a FotN candidate as C4 is really a crowd(and critics too) pleaser.

Prediction: Jim, decision. C4's 4 days injury plays an important role in this close battle.

HW: "Dangerous" Danny Drake(10-7) vs "Swamp-Boy" Johnny Jerkwater(13-10)

A battle of (D)DD and JJ welcomes everyone to the main card, including people watching the live-stream all around the world. Man, this is really a tough one to pick. Let's start with Drake, Drake has vicious striking and good wrestling in his pocket and that will really give Jerkwater a hard time trying to bring him to the ground. Jerkwater has good boxing too but he is choosy with his punches and prefers the ground. This dude a vicious armbar user, 5 wins by armbar. Lesson to all of you reading this, avoid an armbar whenever fighting a swamp creature, ranging from rat to...ninja turtles? Anyway, it's very interesting to see how Drake approaches this fight. Will he risk himself going for ground and pound or will he stand and bang?

Prediction: DD, KO. I sure hope he doesn't do anything stupid and I know of Jerkwater's chin but I going for the KO nonetheless.

LW: Gregory "Smashing" Jules(4-0) vs Victor "The Evolution" Darwin(6-2)

It's all about smashing the evolution. Jules is a prospect that Marvin acquired from Fire FC challenger, which is indeed a good steal in my opinion, and his test today will be evolution itself. If you look at the fur-covered face of Jules, you will probably think that this guy really need a evolution or sort...or a shaver? This beast doesn't care much about his facial appearance though and his fur certainly has no effect on his vision. It's a good thing because his opponent can't grasp his action by judging the look on his face. All his opponent can see is a furry ball pieced together with arms and legs. Some might say "Damn, this fucking beast is fierce as fuck, I should just give up." but this is not the case for Darwin. Darwin doesn't care if it is God or Satan standing in his way, he can make sure that it isn't going to end well for his opponent. A Chinese saying can clearly describe him well, "God Come, Kill God; Devil Come, Kill Devil!". These two have the heart of a Spartan and I believe this is going to be a long fight and an exciting one.

Prediction: Evolution will be smashed by the beast, KO. Yeah, KO, I ain't going to back off from my KO streak.

WW: Joey Bolten(4-0) vs Jet Fen(6-3)

Let's just say that Bolten is a fast rising star in The Fallout, undefeated in his career under radiation. He for sure is going for the milestone(5th win) this saturday. Jet wants to win, he wants momentum, he needs it to reach the contender level. Let's start with the hot and uprising Bolten. Man, this dude is coming at the champion like water vapor - rising through the rank in no time - and his kicks are seriously dangerous. I am not sure whether fighting that often is really good for his future or not, but the fans love it and I love it, so I don't freaking care. Where am I? Oh okay, his legs. His legs are trained through the traditional muay thai way, which is pretty impressive and fucked up at the same time. Basically, he will kick very hard object to destroy the bone of his legs. Basically, minor fracture all around his legs, and when wait for the body's regeneration to build up a stiffer bone. Basically, this dude is walking with two orc-sized bone clubs and when he smashes any of them to your face, it's sleep time. I seriously wants to see Jet's chin get tested by the kicks as you can see that Jet has a world-class chin, like the top 100 chin in this world perhaps. His strategy is all about tanking whatever you throws at him, from explosive to bone clubs, and gets you closer to the core of this planet. On the ground, Jet is very solid. I will say that it's as solid as his chin but not to the level of world 100 best BJJ users. He really doesn't need to be the top 100 BJJ users to dominate in MMA sport though and so he poses a very huge threat to Bolten undefeated streak. A win or lose is a milestone to Bolten, 5th win or 1st lose. Which one will he acquire?

Prediction: Jet, decision. Man oh man, I honestly don't know what to pick here. If this ever get to a submission win, I am going for a kimura.

HW w/ Title: Jacob Obworth(9-3) vs "The Preacher's Son" Alan Crump(5-1)

Welcome to the co-main event of Vault 038, as Obworth makes his title defense against the son of a preacher, Alan Crump. Alan Crump is a righteous dude, that will quote Bible and hit you at the same time. It's probably fun to be cool and feel righteous about yourself but his opponent sure isn't having fun getting owned by his holy hands and kicks. Obworth will have to be careful of his white light-wrapped kicks as his signature head kicks doesn't mind to bring another one down in the name of God. God or not, Jacob Obworth is no doubt a very hard obstacle for Crump to get over. I am talking about a fighter with hands as damaging as fire, footwork as movable as water, heart as sturdy as earth and ground movement as swift as wind. Obworth can have plan B, C and D coming into this fight. If the standup battle is in the favor of God, he can turn around with the power of wind - bring his opponent down - and just grind him on the ground as Alan Crump's ground game is still an uncertainty for now. Can the challenger's faith brings down the champion? Or will the champion defy the power of God?

Prediction: Jacob Obworth, submission. Err...kimura.

LW w/ Title: Baby Jay(8-3) vs Enrique "The Judge" Rizzo(16-4)

Jay is very impressive at this moment, avenging his lose on Vault 017 by getting a win against Bu Laia at Vault 035. Jay is a long stay in The Fallout but he has never receive any judgment yet. This saturday, will be his time to face The Judge of the lightweight division. Rizzo is up for the second coming of The Judge and I am looking forward to see him again after missing for quite some time. I don't really have to say very much about The Judge, his "Rizzo Blueprint"(a near-perfect striking strategy) brought him a 6 wins streak including 4 title defenses. Jay is up against one of the biggest threat in his first title defense but he has the ability to win. No doubt after his win against Bu Laia, I seriously believe that Jay is an excellent strategist. Jay is more of a striker but his takedown and top control strategy works wonder in his last fight and it might be useful against Rizzo, depends on how they approach this one I guess. One problem of Jay is his rather weak chin but Rizzo doesn't have too much of power anyway. Well, a lot of unknown elements make this an exciting fight for sure. It's all about strategy and adaptability in this one. If Jay gets a win tonight, then wow, I can say that Jay, Rizzo and Laia are like a triangle - each of them are dangerous to each other - and if Rizzo win, then that makes him one of the greatest in the lightweight division I guess, beating a 2nd champion and gets back his title belt. Strategy, maths, bloodlust, what will be the key to victory? What will be the judgment?

Prediction: Rizzo, decision. I just love Rizzo too much...

Prediction List:

Jablowme, KO

Williams, KO

Man, submission(Bonus guess: Armbar)

Callaghan, decision

Jim, decision

Drake, KO

Jules, KO

Jet, decision

Obworth, submission(Bonus guess: Kimura)

Rizzo, decision

Alright, good luck everyone and see you all in the arena this coming weekend!

Zardoz Speaks
Meet a Fighter Edition
Brought to you by the almighty Zardoz

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b14.jpg
Baby Jay

Hello followers of The Fallout. Today Zardoz speaks to you with a detailed look at our Lightweight Champion, Baby Jay (applause).

Baby Jay is The Fallout's latest champion at 155 pounds after he won the title against Bu Laia at Vault 035. He will be defending his new gold this week against the veteran and ex-champ Enrique Rizzo at Vault 038. But Jay's career hasn't always been title fights and lime light. His career started out on a not-so-super note.

Then 22 years of age, and looking to make a good impression in his first official MMA fight, Baby Jay met a fighter who was not known for making it to the second round, either stopping his opponent or getting stopped. Kyle McGee had just won his last fight with a very impressive (at the time) first round submission of Aaron Oneill Jr. and was riding high with confidence. Oneill, who now runs a snorkeling hut in the Bahamas retired from fighting after that loss. He famously "hijacked" the post fight interview sobbing and announced that his heart was not in fighting, but in golf and snorkeling. Needless to say, Kyle McGee was pumped for his next fight against the rookie, Baby Jay. Jay came into his first fight knowing his BJJ skills were far superior, but wanted to start off his career with a bang.

The bell rang and it was apparent that Jay wanted to test McGee's Muay Thai. McGee clearly passed, never letting Jay get a hold of him. Jay was absorbing shots so he knew he had to change his game plan and introduce some better ranged striking into the mix. He popped McGee with a punch combination that opened the more experienced fighter right up. Then however, McGee woke up and realized he had to have more than confidence to win this fight. He started landing shots, BIG shots. Soon, McGee threw one of the highlight reel shots in the AXF organization, a superman punch that left Baby Jay out cold at 1:33 in the first round.

McGee would go on to have an up and down career, but McGee is not signed to The Fallout and Zardoz does not care about such men. Baby Jay used that loss as a springboard to success. He won his next fight by knockout in only 40 seconds. This caught the eye of the higher-ups and The Fallout as he was signed soon after. In his first fight at Vault 006 against Kid Koala, he submitted his opponent with an armbar with only 30 seconds remaining in the third round. His next fight, a decision win; fight after that another submission victory. Baby Jay was now 4-1 overall 3-0 under radiation (stolen from Joker The Pimp), on a four fight win streak, with only one fight going to a decision.

Then came the speed bumps. The speed bumps connected to the limbs of Ishuzak Abarukas and Bu Laia. Baby Jay was knocked out in back to back fights. Jokes started emerging from his camp and others about the danger of opponents cutting their hands on Jay's glass jaw. Jay became a media pariah after he said during an interview before his next fight against Robert Nester, "I've been training non stop since the Laia fight. I sleep at the gym. I have to, if I leave troubled teens will punch me." It took about a week for backlash to the comment to emerge, as the people who took offense to the comment poking fun at teens cutting themselves, did not understand Jay's joke immediately. Baby Jay accepted his role as the bad guy, despite his laid back, fun loving attitude. He snapped his two fight losing streak and started a winning streak.

By the third win in a row against Mia McGoo, Baby Jay's detractors had forgotten about his comments and become fans again. And... there was something else too... oh, right. He earned a rematch against Bu Laia. Bu Laia, as it turned out, was just coming off of his fourth win in a row, and oh yeah his first successful title defense in The Fallout. Baby Jay wanted revenge, but more importantly, he wanted the title. Jay was able to avoid the TKO loss this time around, and when it was all said and done he won the fight on a 47-48 score.

This week Baby Jay will defend his title for the first time against Fallout veteran Enrique Rizzo. Media members have already come out and said that they think Baby Jay will be one and done. Zardoz does not believe that to be so. Baby Jay has won his last four fights by decision, but Zardoz thinks, nay! Zardoz knows! That Baby Jay will get the submission victory at Vault 038!

Other Facts about Baby Jay
Height: 176cm
Weight: 166lbs
Hair Color: N/A
Hometown: Hilo
Favorite Food: Pineapple
Favorite Movie: The Sound Of Music
Favorite MMA Tycoon Forum Emoticon: :haddock:
Turn Ons: Women who get "glass jaw" jokes.
Turn Offs: Mean people.
Favorite Floating Head God: Zardoz
Record In The Fallout: 7-2
Career Highlight: Winning the five round war agianst Bu Laia to get revenge and the 155 pound title.
Career Lowlight: Getting knocked out twice in a row then being portrayed as an asshole by world media outlets.
Career Midlight: Decision victory over Olivier Bouleau in his second Fallout fight.
Highest Rank: 370
Awards Earned: Sub of night for Kimura in first round on James Ytlear.

Be back next week with another one of your champions!

Zardoz out

Damn straight. The Whiz Kid is in one hell of a kicking mood!

Although if it goes anywhere near the ground I am fucked. Best of luck mate :)

Good luck to you too, let's see who can get their third win in January. I must hint though, that I always screw up my sliders against excellent kickers.

Zardoz Speaks

Meet a Fighter Edition

Brought to you by the almighty Zardoz

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b14.jpg

Baby Jay

Hello followers of The Fallout. Today Zardoz speaks to you with a detailed look at our Lightweight Champion, Baby Jay (applause).

Baby Jay is The Fallout's latest champion at 155 pounds after he won the title against Bu Laia at Vault 035. He will be defending his new gold this week against the veteran and ex-champ Enrique Rizzo at Vault 038. But Jay's career hasn't always been title fights and lime light. His career started out on a not-so-super note.

Then 22 years of age, and looking to make a good impression in his first official MMA fight, Baby Jay met a fighter who was not known for making it to the second round, either stopping his opponent or getting stopped. Kyle McGee had just won his last fight with a very impressive (at the time) first round submission of Aaron Oneill Jr. and was riding high with confidence. Oneill, who now runs a snorkeling hut in the Bahamas retired from fighting after that loss. He famously "hijacked" the post fight interview sobbing and announced that his heart was not in fighting, but in golf and snorkeling. Needless to say, Kyle McGee was pumped for his next fight against the rookie, Baby Jay. Jay came into his first fight knowing his BJJ skills were far superior, but wanted to start off his career with a bang.

The bell rang and it was apparent that Jay wanted to test McGee's Muay Thai. McGee clearly passed, never letting Jay get a hold of him. Jay was absorbing shots so he knew he had to change his game plan and introduce some better ranged striking into the mix. He popped McGee with a punch combination that opened the more experienced fighter right up. Then however, McGee woke up and realized he had to have more than confidence to win this fight. He started landing shots, BIG shots. Soon, McGee threw one of the highlight reel shots in the AXF organization, a superman punch that left Baby Jay out cold at 1:33 in the first round.

McGee would go on to have an up and down career, but McGee is not signed to The Fallout and Zardoz does not care about such men. Baby Jay used that loss as a springboard to success. He won his next fight by knockout in only 40 seconds. This caught the eye of the higher-ups and The Fallout as he was signed soon after. In his first fight at Vault 006 against Kid Koala, he submitted his opponent with an armbar with only 30 seconds remaining in the third round. His next fight, a decision win; fight after that another submission victory. Baby Jay was now 4-1 overall 3-0 under radiation (stolen from Joker The Pimp), on a four fight win streak, with only one fight going to a decision.

Then came the speed bumps. The speed bumps connected to the limbs of Ishuzak Abarukas and Bu Laia. Baby Jay was knocked out in back to back fights. Jokes started emerging from his camp and others about the danger of opponents cutting their hands on Jay's glass jaw. Jay became a media pariah after he said during an interview before his next fight against Robert Nester, "I've been training non stop since the Laia fight. I sleep at the gym. I have to, if I leave troubled teens will punch me." It took about a week for backlash to the comment to emerge, as the people who took offense to the comment poking fun at teens cutting themselves, did not understand Jay's joke immediately. Baby Jay accepted his role as the bad guy, despite his laid back, fun loving attitude. He snapped his two fight losing streak and started a winning streak.

By the third win in a row against Mia McGoo, Baby Jay's detractors had forgotten about his comments and become fans again. And... there was something else too... oh, right. He earned a rematch against Bu Laia. Bu Laia, as it turned out, was just coming off of his fourth win in a row, and oh yeah his first successful title defense in The Fallout. Baby Jay wanted revenge, but more importantly, he wanted the title. Jay was able to avoid the TKO loss this time around, and when it was all said and done he won the fight on a 47-48 score.

This week Baby Jay will defend his title for the first time against Fallout veteran Enrique Rizzo. Media members have already come out and said that they think Baby Jay will be one and done. Zardoz does not believe that to be so. Baby Jay has won his last four fights by decision, but Zardoz thinks, nay! Zardoz knows! That Baby Jay will get the submission victory at Vault 038!

Other Facts about Baby Jay

Height: 176cm

Weight: 166lbs

Hair Color: N/A

Hometown: Hilo

Favorite Food: Pineapple

Favorite Movie: The Sound Of Music

Favorite MMA Tycoon Forum Emoticon: :haddock:

Turn Ons: Women who get "glass jaw" jokes.

Turn Offs: Mean people.

Favorite Floating Head God: Zardoz

Record In The Fallout: 7-2

Career Highlight: Winning the five round war agianst Bu Laia to get revenge and the 155 pound title.

Career Lowlight: Getting knocked out twice in a row then being portrayed as an asshole by world media outlets.

Career Midlight: Decision victory over Olivier Bouleau in his second Fallout fight.

Highest Rank: 370

Awards Earned: Sub of night for Kimura in first round on James Ytlear.

Be back next week with another one of your champions!

Zardoz out

very nice!

Good luck to you too, let's see who can get their third win in January. I must hint though, that I always screw up my sliders against excellent kickers.

I will give you a hint, don't even bother with takedowns ;) TDD might be very very high :P

Looking forward to the weekend though, got Jules and Bolten both 4-0 hoping to extend their win streaks and head towards the belts!

Awesome report, I better stay champion until McClane's edition is out.

Just realize your going up against Adonis in stead of King. Too bad, looks like Boot Head might just fight McClane w/o his belt :P

Just realize your going up against Adonis in stead of King. Too bad, looks like Boot Head might just fight McClane w/o his belt :P

Belt or not, it's on when it's time, and hopefully with the belt too.

Id like to welcome XCC 185lbs Champion to The Fallout - Vault MMA, what has quickly become our most dynamic division is about to gain another star at the top end, and while their is no automatic plans for a champion vs champion bout i look forward to seeing the Doc tested inside the vaults cage, obviously the divison is stacked right now and Doc will have a huge target on his back as up and commers look to dethrone him on their way to the top, but undefeated in his last 8 bouts he is no joke so watch out!. Welcome!

Or I will beat Adonis and face Patterson. :winner:

Yeah, I know...coming into a monster fight with a draw is very unconvincing...

Anyway, Boot Head better keeps winning in this shark-tank-with-more-and-more-sharks-coming so we can meet.