List of Keys to Victory

Patti

Primaries

World Class Boxer: Sensational boxing, shows up on A and B.

Excellent Boxer: Remarkable to Exceptional boxing, shows up on A and B.

Solid boxing: Proficient to Superb Boxing. Shows up when you’re fighter ?.

Decent boxing: Proficient to Superb Boxing. Shows up when you’re fighter ?.

Improved Boxing: Proficient to ? Boxing.

World Class MT: Sensational MT, shows up on A and B.

Excellent MT: Remarkable to Exceptional MT, shows up on A and B.

Olympic Wrestler: Elite wrestling

Good Wrestler: Wonderful to Sensational wrestling (possibly lower)

Abu-Dhabi Champ: sensational -- to ? BJJ. Shows up when you’re fighter A.

ADCC Champion: sensational -- to ? BJJ. Shows up when you’re fighter B.

BJJ Brown Belt: remarkable -- to exceptional ++ BJJ

BJJ Purple Belt: respectable + to superb ++ BJJ

BJJ Blue Belt: woeful+ to respectable - BJJ

BJJ White Belt: useless-- to woeful - BJJ

Secondaries

Great low kicks: Remarkable kicks and set to low kicks

Good Kicks: At least Strong (?) kicks and set to kicks (?)

Brawler: you're set to aggression and have less than proficient striking ability

Counter-Striker: you're set to counter and have less than proficient striking ability

Basic Striking: You’re set in the middle of counter and aggression and have less than proficient striking ability

Physicals

Very Strong: your strength is at least remarkable. Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Powerful: your strength is at least remarkable. Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Very Quick: Your speed is at least wonderful (lower?). Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Fast: Your speed is at least wonderful (lower?). Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Cardio Machine: your cardio is at least sensational. Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Good Gas Tank: your cardio is at least sensational. Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Hiddens (for more on hiddens, see http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=...dden_Attributes)

Granite chin: you won't get KOed easily. Better than solid chin and good chin. Shows up on A and B.

Solid Chin: you won’t get KOed easily. Not as good as Granite Chin. Shows up if you’re fighter B.

Good Chin: you won’t get KOed easily. Not as good as Granite Chin. Shows up if you’re fighter A.

Tends to Cut: you cut more easily compared to most.

KO Power: Very good hidden "Natural KO". Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Knockout Power: Very good hidden "Natural KO". Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Big Right Hand: Pretty high hidden "Natural KO". Not as good as “KO Power” or “Knockout Power”. Shows up when you’re Fighter A.

Heavy Handed: Pretty high hidden "Natural KO". Not as good as “KO Power” or “Knockout Power”. Shows up when you’re Fighter B.

Intelligent: High hidden “Intelligent” stat. Shows up as A and B.

Big heart: High hidden “Heart“ stat. (100+ heart??). Shows up when you’re Fighter A.

Determined: High hidden “Heart“ stat. (100+ heart??). Shows up when you’re Fighter B.

Experienced: High hidden “Experience” stat, or shows up after (seven?) fights

Self-confident: High hidden “Self-Confidence” stat.

Filler

Plays chess: none of your hiddens are particularly high or low.

Likes gardening: none of your hiddens are particularly high or low.

Good in bed: none of your hiddens are particularly high or low.

• Upvote 1

Still a work in progress. That is this thread input, combined with checking my own fighters.

If you have something to add, please do. :)

If you see something wrong, please quote from that post what needs to change and then say it. It'll just make it easier.

I have had Good kicks stated with only Respectable MT, and Proficient kicks. Matter of fact his boxing is strong and BJJ exceptional. So I don't know why it said good kicks.

I have had Good kicks stated with only Respectable MT, and Proficient kicks. Matter of fact his boxing is strong and BJJ exceptional. So I don't know why it said good kicks.

Because it shows up at Proficient kicks

I have also seen Lethal high kicks in the tale of the tape, I assume it's the same deal as Great low kicks only with the sliders set to high kicks.

If you see something wrong, please quote from that post what needs to change and then say it. It'll just make it easier.

I'm not sure if it is wrong, but i think the big right hand/heavy handed stands for a higher Ko-value than KO-power/knockout power.

It also looks like Key to victory nr1 refers to "Groundskills" - bjjbelt, powerfull takedowns, dangerous gnp

Key to victory nr2 is Standup related - Excellent boxing/mt, good kicks, dangerous elbows and so on.

Key to victory nr 3 is based on physics and hiddens - determined, tends to cut, powerfull, etc etc (but! one of my fighters had "Prefers ground/likes ground" in there. Im pretty sure that i had him set to stay standing 100% in this fight. So... what does "likes ground mean"? - interessting for this is this fighter: fighter he gets some prefers ground and some prefers standup. It looks like it would show the takedown-slider settings, but as i said it didn't fit for my fighter at all!)

Another strange thing is, that there are "good in bed" fighters who get better hiddens later in there carrere. I cant finde an example therefor right now, but i have seen them yesterday. Startet from good in bed and went to heavy-handed and stuff like this!

So maybe all the hiddens aren't fix values...?

For example Jigoro Kane started as a "cuts easy" man and became "Heavy handed" later on (when his boxing improved?).

good kicks seams to be a B-side option for "Solid Muay Thai". It appears only if the kicks are good.

good knees seams to be the A-side option for "Solid Muay Thai". Only appears with good knees as well. :)

this fits to Chuey's hidden-carrere. (and to the carrere of some of my sacked fighters: fighter1, fighter nr2 - im not sure if proficient is high enough to get good knees/kicks, but it looks like it would. :) )

In your case, I have no idea why mt was printed instead of boxing. could you post a link to the fight?

Still im just guessing around like crazy!

Lol i bet Mike Tycoon is laughing his ass off when he reads my suggestions and theories :D

Can you look at that fighter and see if Solid shows up when you're fighter A, and then Decent when you're fighter B or something like that?

I bet that has something to do with why it seems like the same boxing stat is showing up like that.

Solid boxing - Fighter A

Solid boxing & Very strong - Fighter A

{Also good wrestler in Fighter B - Wonderful wrestling skill}

Very strong - Fighter A

Excellent boxer - Fighter A

{Also decent boxing and powerful on Fighter B}

Are very quick and fast both for speed? I was thinking one of them may be for agility. Also I saw one of my alliance mates had a fight against someone who was showing "Lethal Head Kicks". I guess that's pretty self-explanatory but I'm curious at wut level your kicks have to be at to be "Lethal"

I believe it's at wonderful...as I've known some folks to get "great low kicks" at that level. Obviously this is just the reverse and the said fighter has his kicks pushed all the way or nearly all the way to high kicks with heavy damage.

It could possibly be lower though, as I've seen "good elbows" come up with a guy as low as proficient at them.

Does somebody have a fighter with heavy hands/big right hand that is lower proficient in boxing and mt?

if yea, pls link him!

Yep, Emile Hainesburg used to have <70 boing/mt and had BRH on TotT in his first fight. He's got Brawler+BRH, which confirms it was <70.

It's worth pointing out that TotT was a little wonky back in the day, so if some ancient fights seem to contradict more recent observations the old TotT might be plain wrong. (Fast would show up if you had KO Power, Good Elbows showed up on one of my fighters who had crappy elbows, there might have been others.)

I'm beginning to think Heavy Handed/Big Right Hand, has less to do with KO Power hidden, and more to do with your fighters punching secondary. I've had a couple guys that never showed Heavy Handed/Big Right Hand until I got there Punching over 100. Likewise I have guys who started off with Wonderful Punches that have always shown Big Right Hand/Heavy Handed, but have not once shown KO power. And another fighter who has Always shown KO Power, even with only Proficient to Strong punches, and once I got him to Wonderful it never changed, still showed KO Power.

Would seem like Heavy Handed is to Punching Secondary, wut Lethal Head Kicks is to Kicking Secondary.

Yep, Emile Hainesburg used to have <70 boing/mt and had BRH on TotT in his first fight. He's got Brawler+BRH, which confirms it was <70.

It's worth pointing out that TotT was a little wonky back in the day, so if some ancient fights seem to contradict more recent observations the old TotT might be plain wrong. (Fast would show up if you had KO Power, Good Elbows showed up on one of my fighters who had crappy elbows, there might have been others.)

this post + the post of djohn are big inputs! Thx a lot! :D

what about Hainesburgs punches at that point?

Are very quick and fast both for speed? I was thinking one of them may be for agility. Also I saw one of my alliance mates had a fight against someone who was showing "Lethal Head Kicks". I guess that's pretty self-explanatory but I'm curious at wut level your kicks have to be at to be "Lethal"

The reason I did that was I looked at one fighter. Every time he was fighter A, it said "very quick", and when he was on side B it switched and said "fast". Doesn't mean it's not for agility....I didn't even think to look at agility, honestly. But I think they probably do come from the same stat, whether it's speed or something else.

Will have to look into this more.

Very Quick

got that for a guy that has Remarkable Agility and Wonderfull Speed.

Looked a bit deeper into his history:

The Very Quick appeared when his Agility was at Superb and his Speed was at Remarkable.

Only appears when he is on the left side of the Tale of the Tape.

When he is on the right 'Powerfull' appears.

Primaries

World Class Boxer: Sensational boxing, shows up on A and B.

Excellent Boxer: Remarkable to Exceptional boxing, shows up on A and B.

Solid boxing: Proficient to Superb Boxing. Shows up when you’re fighter ?.

Decent boxing: Proficient to Superb Boxing. Shows up when you’re fighter ?.

Improved Boxing: Proficient to ? Boxing.

World Class MT: Sensational MT, shows up on A and B.

Excellent MT: Remarkable to Exceptional MT, shows up on A and B.

Olympic Wrestler: Elite wrestling

Good Wrestler: Wonderful to Sensational wrestling (possibly lower)

Abu-Dhabi Champ: sensational -- to ? BJJ. Shows up when you’re fighter A.

ADCC Champion: sensational -- to ? BJJ. Shows up when you’re fighter B.

BJJ Brown Belt: remarkable -- to exceptional ++ BJJ

BJJ Purple Belt: respectable + to superb ++ BJJ

BJJ Blue Belt: woeful+ to respectable - BJJ

BJJ White Belt: useless-- to woeful - BJJ

Secondaries

Great low kicks: Remarkable kicks and set to low kicks

Brawler: you're set to aggression and have less than proficient striking ability

Counter-Striker: you're set to counter and have less than proficient striking ability

Basic Striking: You’re set in the middle of counter and aggression and have less than proficient striking ability

Physicals

Very Strong: your strength is at least remarkable. Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Powerful: your strength is at least remarkable. Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Very Quick: Your speed is at least wonderful (lower?). Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Fast: Your speed is at least wonderful (lower?). Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Cardio Machine: your cardio is at least sensational. Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Good Gas Tank: your cardio is at least sensational. Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Hiddens (for more on hiddens, see http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=...dden_Attributes)

Granite chin: you won't get KOed easily. Better than solid chin and good chin. Shows up on A and B.

Solid Chin: you won’t get KOed easily. Not as good as Granite Chin. Shows up if you’re fighter B.

Good Chin: you won’t get KOed easily. Not as good as Granite Chin. Shows up if you’re fighter A.

Tends to Cut: you cut more easily compared to most.

KO Power: Very good hidden "Natural KO". Shows up when you’re fighter A.

Knockout Power: Very good hidden "Natural KO". Shows up when you’re fighter B.

Big Right Hand: Pretty high hidden "Natural KO". Not as good as “KO Power” or “Knockout Power”. Shows up when you’re Fighter A.

Heavy Handed: Pretty high hidden "Natural KO". Not as good as “KO Power” or “Knockout Power”. Shows up when you’re Fighter B.

Intelligent: High hidden “Intelligent” stat. Shows up as A and B.

Big heart: High hidden “Heart“ stat. (100+ heart??). Shows up when you’re Fighter A.

Determined: High hidden “Heart“ stat. (100+ heart??). Shows up when you’re Fighter B.

Experienced: High hidden “Experience” stat, or shows up after (seven?) fights

Self-confident: High hidden “Self-Confidence” stat.

Filler

Plays chess: none of your hiddens are particularly high or low.

Likes gardening: none of your hiddens are particularly high or low.

Good in bed: none of your hiddens are particularly high or low.

One of my guys had 'fast' come up on his TOT in his second fight when on the B side. However he only has respectable speed.