How many fights have there been in the UFC?

How many fights have there been under the UFC banner. Includes all fights(exhibitions, alternate bouts, PPVs, etc). Not just PPVs. The closest person to the number i have(which should be right) wins 10K to the fighter of their choice. I will not send it to more than 1 fighter or to a manager account. Just 1 fighter. If more than 1 person gets the right number then the first to do so wins.

3254 fighters

OK, im going to go ahead and name the winner as the number was way to close to waste people time and continue guessing. There was 1082 fights on numbered UFC events 1-115. 219 fights on Ultimate Fight Nights. 101 fights on Ultimate Fighter Finale's. 200 fights on TUF shows.

Thats 1602 fights.

Winner is Kerplunk with a guess of 1600. Please post the name of the fighter and his Fighter ID or PM it to me in the game. Congrats!!!

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">man im tired. i just counted every fight on this page listing of events</h1>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

i came up with 1402 after pasting my results in a spreadsheet and doing a (sum) function.

man im tired, it took me an hour. i dont know if that is a complete list, truthfully i dont know much of anything now.

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">man im tired. i just counted every fight on this page listing of events</h1>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

i came up with 1402 after pasting my results in a spreadsheet and doing a (sum) function.

man im tired, it took me an hour. i dont know if that is a complete list, truthfully i dont know much of anything now.

so maybe adding the ultimate fighter shows makes it 1602, im starting to regain my senses.