No Coaches Available

CardiffWanderer

We do but sometimes it comes out with really racist or stupid sounding stuff, so it's better that we check them as they get put into the system.

I would like to confirm that some very dodgy names have had to be rejected! (The few times I have done it). Its definitely worth the little bit of extra hassle.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Since this has been something you've had to do for like 5 years, are you not able to make your own random name generator? Stick in something like 500 first names and 1000 seconds names to begin with and just keep them looping through. You'd have variations (which isn't even important since no one looks at them) and you'd never have people coming looking for more to be added in. Automation and what not. I'm only saying this cause even though I wouldn't know the deal these days, I was able to make a random generator when I was 17 after 3 months of college in Visual Basics so if you guys can make all of this shit, something like that would take a few hours at more, including the names.

It is a random name generator - basically we just have to hit enter and it makes a name up, but we have so many now that we're getting repeats. There's something up in the system anyway - it shouldn't need all these adding all the time so when I get some time, I'll have a look where all the old names are getting stuck.