Synchronicity Millionaires Tournament

sathias

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa whoa whoa......i think yaul are blowing this out of proportion. the man doesnt like someone and doesnt want to deal with him. how many of you want joel nickola in your org? or AA on your sponsorship list? so whats the difference if franky has an issue with shiv? i see no difference at all

[edit] no offense to AA. sorry to single you out

So you would really compare Shiv with Joel Nicola and AA? I have never seen Shiv say a bad word to someone and from what i have heard Shiv has never given Franky a reason for acting like a dick towards him. So i do think its a difference between Shiv and those other two :)

I see no problem with what's being done. Plenty people don't work together for various reasons. If shiv had a problem, he wouldn't do bizz wit them and vice versa wit franky. It's franky's org, he can do what he wants. That's the beauty of the game, business and life. Let these guys hash it out.

I also like how shiv's alliancemates have jumped in to help. Seems to me, this is an underrated aspect of being in an alliance.

Not getting involved, but I do wanna say Both Franky and Shiv are good guy's and this is between them. Franky has never really wanted to work with me, due to things not working out, but I know he's a good guy and he's been nothing but nice to me. I have worked with Shiv as well and although he is sarcastic and sometimes misunderstood, he is a nice guy, who wants to help people out, and I consider him a friend within the game.

Respect to both managers. Just let them settle this, because we don't know the history between them.

I just think its ridiculous to single Shiv out, in this type of situation...all it does is make Syn look like its scared of anyone highly connected to BFC dominating anything they have goin on.

Lame? He should have put in the opening post that *special people I dont quite like* aren't allowed...which too me sounds childish, but I can't control the world.

What a debacle ... for what its worth i have had, and will continue to hire fighters from managers i do not personally consider my best friends in the world, business is strictly business, my relationships with the managers has no consequence when it comes to my fight org, that said i do prefer good relations with all my managers but i just feel like its best practice to keep that separate.

Still at the end of the day its unfortunate but Franky's the owner and he can do whatever he damn well likes. I look forward to bliz responding with a millionaires tournament of their own shortly.

I just think its ridiculous to single Shiv out, in this type of situation...all it does is make Syn look like its scared of anyone highly connected to BFC dominating anything they have goin on.

Lame? He should have put in the opening post that *special people I dont quite like* aren't allowed...which too me sounds childish, but I can't control the world.

I can comfotably say it has exactly zero to do with the blitz connection. the former syn HW champ used to be managed by a blitz owner, so that theory is out the window. if we were truly worried about shiv winning we'd just let kane into the tournament, heh. the reality of the situation is that shiv wouldve had a tough time winning this thing. we don't follow the shiv "automatic rematch clause if I lose in under a minute" rule. I wouldve liked to have seen shiv in the tournament and be sent out with a loss...but if the owner doesn't want you, then that's it. too bad.

how many fighters did shiv have in syn before all of this? a whopping zero. I don't think shiv was ever interested in fighting for syn anyway. if it takes a million dollar bribe to get you in...not sure you'll be wanted.

maybe its cause shiv is a huge douche, acts like he is the king of the world and fights like a pussy. anyway everyone knows i hate shiv and i would never let him in my org no matter how high profile his fighter is. i made one exclusion for that when i offered him to fight in EUFC 100 but he refused so fuck it.

maybe its cause shiv is a huge douche, acts like he is the king of the world and fights like a pussy. anyway everyone knows i hate shiv and i would never let him in my org no matter how high profile his fighter is. i made one exclusion for that when i offered him to fight in EUFC 100 but he refused so fuck it.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/15wxndh.jpg

I assume you'll come and pad Scotty's record after he beats Lunar, then?

np: The Duck Song

Also, I'll let this topic rest, as Shiv asked me to. :)

http://oi51.tinypic.com/15wxndh.jpg

I assume you'll come and pad Scotty's record after he beats Lunar, then?

np: The Duck Song

Also, I'll let this topic rest, as Shiv asked me to. :)

\u want to put some money on him beating lunar?

Franky and I already talked and sorted this out quite a while back. He was going to post but this thread turning into one huge shitstorm, so why not wait for him to post :)

And F-man, because this tournament has good fighters from across the globe, I wanted in for the competition not the $$$.

And igor, you've sent me an offer quite a few times but as I've told you, Scotty's an MIFC fighter, glozman is an MIFC fighter, so the fight shall be at MIFC.

im gonna post here tommorow hopefully explaining things somewhat. Shiv and i talked today a bit. my opinion of Shiv is not that simple, not that simple to transport via words even for me. i dont wanna do Shiv or my crazy head unjustice via just typing some unthoughtfull something quickly .. but i wanna enjoy the last couple hours before i got to sleep without thinking about this, so tommorow more drama ^^

I can only hope that there is some sort of Blitz/Syn clash of mutual destruction and then the RHOE steps in as the dominant force on the international scene.

Banana hammocks for everyone!

In the end it's Franky's money so he calls the shots. I don't know Shiv all that well so I don't really have an opinion one way or another, but Franky has been the man who has put together this org from nothing so I respect his judgement and wishes of who he does or doesn't want in the tournament.

I would if I wasn't a) constantly piss-poor and B) opposed to borrowing shit.

u can tell your BF to put the money he is betting against me vs. diaz maybe he got some balls to put another 50k on himself

u can tell your BF to put the money he is betting against me vs. diaz maybe he got some balls to put another 50k on himself

Can you for once take shit in private instead of littering up everywhere and anywhere with your asinine drivel?