Synchronicity Millionaires Tournament

sathias

Sorry I haven't been around much guys, had lots of problems with my net lately :nerdrage:

What to do about the draw... I should have seen that something like this might happen. I will converse with Franky and we will try to work out a solution. For now, we will have to contract TBA from Strikeforce.

Grats to all the winners :)

Matchups for round 3 at this stage

17. Led Zeppelin vs 25. Jonas Justice

4. Hans Schwanz vs TBA

3. Muhammad Muhammad vs 6. Jerry Millen

23. Jeremy Tonal vs 2. Earl Lee Swagger

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already thrown this out there in chat. I think the guy who got given the fight by one of the judges should go through, while the other guy given a small % of the 1million purse. I think a rematch without scheduling is unfair for both guys, due to injuries etc.

Nowt to do with me, but that seems fairest, imho.

Congrats to all last nights winning managers and thanks to all those who lost money betting at VENDETTA Bets, saved us from financial meltdown lol

Right around 2 minutes in Ossi was breathing heavily. Midway between minute 2 and 3 he was beginning to hobble from leg kicks.

It may have something to do with sliders but I think he was just completely immobilized.

The Omen has one Helluva chin tho'!

He was just enjoying Vegas a little too much. Back to the spartan life style in Finland and he'll be on track again in no time.

Right around 2 minutes in Ossi was breathing heavily. Midway between minute 2 and 3 he was beginning to hobble from leg kicks.

It may have something to do with sliders but I think he was just completely immobilized.

The Omen has one Helluva chin tho'!

Needless to say I was quite happy with Led's performance.

I agree about Ossi's chin as believe it or not Led's strikes wern't just set on accuracy. Big heart and great chin. The Doc had to step in and save him from further punishment.

this last mio-tourney-show was probably the most talent-stacked show as far as managers & fighters being on there ive seen ... was fun, managers were quite cautios in quite some fights though :) .. lots of decisions, no subs or real KOs .. no worries though ^^ .. congrats to the winners.

as far as the draw .. i got no idea ... Mr. Paul Keating is on the case to find out what the involved managers would be ok with and whats the best unfair thing to do ^^

It's times like these we need those impromptu fights which don't go on your record that Mike talked about... forgot the term he used >_>

or maybe an option for a tourney, so there are no draws?

What to do with the Draw...

We should have fought asap. To the finish, but aparently you think this would have been unfair because your fighter had no energy. Neither did mine. That was the whole point. Now it seems you dont want to do anything but wait around. In a five round fight there never would have been a draw because your guy would have done given up. You have made this a joke. I think either we fight tomorrow or you quit the tourney.

You really don't seem to have a point.

Let me break it down for the simple minded. If we could fight as soon as possible. Then the tourney could stay on schedule. If we wait until both fighters are at full the strength and healthy. No matter who wins. You would have to postpone the tourney to wait for the fighter to be at full strength again. Finally unless you have a point to make stay out of it.

I had already flown him from the city. Then BACK. I would have had like 40% to your 80%. What would be the point when my guy would barely be able to move? He would of done given up? You do realise the fight was starting to go Carlos' way right?

We could actually wait until they are healthy and full energy to fight again a few days before and still be injury free from only a one round fight.

Zepplin vs. Justice is going to be a MASSIVE fight. WOW. Can't wait to see who's the favourite in this one.

I am very much looking forward to putting Led against Jonas. It should be an awesome fight.

Let me break it down for the simple minded. If we could fight as soon as possible. Then the tourney could stay on schedule. If we wait until both fighters are at full the strength and healthy. No matter who wins. You would have to postpone the tourney to wait for the fighter to be at full strength again. Finally unless you have a point to make stay out of it.

Thing is you fight two guys who both are injured, how do you know who wins is the real winner?