Synchronicity Millionaires Tournament

sathias

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hans Schwanz ruled that first round, here's to hoping for a R2 repeat.

something tells me that schwanz is gonna have a little tougher time "ruling" through wonka like he did his first opponent.....

I really appreciate Syn for giving me the opportunity to Lord a win over fighters who are probably going to be unbeatable in 3 months or so.

Pete Damato is gonna be a monster.

No kidding, going 3 rounds with Swagger in his 2nd fight is no easy feat.

Looking at the wins, noticed something a bit odd...

Seeds 1 through 6 all won, 7 through 12 all lost. Probably means nothing but a weird pattern there :blink:

Oh and on another note, if any of the fighters who have finished their participation in the tournament want to be released, please send me an email. If you want to stick around that is all good by us, we will probably put some ex-tourney fighters in as extra fights in round 3 and 4. But as I said in the rules, if you want to be released we aren't going to hold the contract over your heads.

something tells me that schwanz is gonna have a little tougher time "ruling" through wonka like he did his first opponent.....

Wonka is going to be sent back to the chocolate factory minus his head :boxing:

Wonka is going to be sent back to the chocolate factory minus his head :boxing:

:baaasmiley: the only way wonka is gonna be losing his head is if you get him in a triangle from your back and it manages to pop off (which i dont think can happen). so you better come out hard and fast and get all you can get because your time spent standing will be limited :training2:

• 3 weeks later...

I've already thrown this out there in chat. I think the guy who got given the fight by one of the judges should go through, while the other guy given a small % of the 1million purse. I think a rematch without scheduling is unfair for both guys, due to injuries etc.

wow, I've never seen anyone froze up as much as Ossi did after the first few minutes... Not a single % of SHIG for Ossi anymore, lol.

Right around 2 minutes in Ossi was breathing heavily. Midway between minute 2 and 3 he was beginning to hobble from leg kicks.

It may have something to do with sliders but I think he was just completely immobilized.

The Omen has one Helluva chin tho'!