Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Experienced player back in the Game!

I started MMA Tycoon back in 2010, loved it, and went by MickMustang back them. Had to leave due to deployment. I had the max fighters, did everything from ran a Fight Org (http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=44620) even designed all my promotional fight posters, you can see the one from the link in my old org. Ran a nutrition company, Fire Nutrition I think was the name, did the write ups for all the Fire fight events. Loved the game! I looked up some of my old fighters that I lost when I had to leave just to see what came of them. A few are still around; some did not pan out how I wanted them to.

I remember back then money was hard to come by and talks on the forms focused on who got their fighter to Red Belt! I even remember talking about adding in new styles of fighting to the game. Back then I could name off the P4P fighters, knew the orgs to stay away from, knew the fight promoters who where shady.

This was a very fun game to play. Well I’m back, got my VIP again and am ready to go! Look forward to enjoying this game once again!

• Upvote 2

My name is Shane and I like boobs.

Besides that though I'm a Boston native and a 2nd year community college student trying to make my way up to a big boy school lol.

I did Tang Su Do for 6 years and BJJ for 6 years and a bit of boxing too and still workout and am in good shape but the only way I'd go back to MMA is if my career plans don't workout and if I need cash (not bragging but I'm 6'1 195 and in real good shape, nothing crazy though I'm not BJ Penn haha)

I loveeee football and basketball though. I'm a big New England Patriots fan and have been for life, I love the Boston Celtics, and I love Ohio State basketball and football!

I listen to rap music and some r and b and some ol school motown too(; big stevie wonder and otis redding fan!!

I run Fighters First Nutrition in game, I write for NFC and for some other orgs too, my fighters all suck too lol, I also finance a private gym a

Well hey guys. I just found this game today. Must say I am very impressed so far. Wish I could have had a sample fight, but I'll just wait the 2 days I guess. Surprised this game doesn't have more members. See you all around. Will get VIP if I can get into this game.

Cheers.

hello hello.. i am dennis,, the guy that created that fighter in the true rocky story thread lol, Segundo... i am really new so that fight is ummmm, uuhm well that fight is whatever it is...... any help is most welcome. thanks

HI! im Andrei from Bucharest/Romania 35 years old- unemployee; i did for more than 11 years Taekwondo but i fought on the streets and i have good ground technique ;) i have small chances to compete from now on in MMA fights...i need lots of money and...more ;)

About game...it will be great if you can make animated commentary- it can be easily for players to see good/bad points in fighters offense/defense and should be easily adjusting training or tactics...for VIP you can make this thing :D also you can make a minutes break between fight rounds where the manager/trainer can adjust the strategy/tactics of his fighter...also on VIP account..are good ideas or what? :D

Hey, my name's Bill. In ages past I was a tycooner -Handsome Shoehornman- but I got burnt out and took a little time off. I had the craving to play again, so here I am. Never really spent much time on the forums, but hey!

Hey,

name gavin brand new to the game started about a week ago but only just go onto the forums so far absolutely loving it looking to get VIP very soon but at the moment just focusing on my fighters.

HI! im Andrei from Bucharest/Romania 35 years old- unemployee; i did for more than 11 years Taekwondo but i fought on the streets and i have good ground technique ;) i have small chances to compete from now on in MMA fights...i need lots of money and...more ;)

About game...it will be great if you can make animated commentary- it can be easily for players to see good/bad points in fighters offense/defense and should be easily adjusting training or tactics...for VIP you can make this thing :D also you can make a minutes break between fight rounds where the manager/trainer can adjust the strategy/tactics of his fighter...also on VIP account..are good ideas or what? :D

also have to say i second the point raise by andalex i think maybe being able to tweak your fighter tactic in between rounds would be fantastic maybe it could be affected by whether or not your fighter has good adaptability and such

Hello there =). My name is Carlos and i'm Portuguese, I love MMA and i'm really excited about this game, i don't know much about it because i'm still in the learning process. I'm 22 year's old and i practice Krav Maga (still a white belt though :P). My fighter is Carlos "the last samurai" Miranda (201565) with the record of 1-0-0 and looking for a contract and sponsors x). It's a pleasure to be a part of this community and i hope you guys can help me evolve in this game.

I'll see you on the octagon :training2:

• Upvote 1

Zup!

My name is Slappiz (my IRL nickname) and I'm a 22 year old swede.

I've been practicing MMA for 3 years with basis in BJJ and muay thai but atm I'm only doing weight lifting due to a injury from practicing MMA.

Big UFC-fan, lets hope Alexander Gustafsson wins this weekend!

I'm new to this game and started like 3 days ago.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Joe and I am an MMA Junkie. I started using UFC back in 93. A few years later I started using Pride and UFC together. I got clean for a while then I started using TUF and got hooked all over again. Eventually when Pride went dry and UFC wasn't enough to satisfy my addiction so I started using Strikeforce and Bellator too. About 4 months ago I stumbled onto this site but was too busy slapping up a vein to post here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi guys. My name is Mario and i'm from Brazil. I just started here and i still have some questions. The first time i saw mma was Royce Grace fighting much bigger guys but only 2 years ago i realy started watching fights and getting interested in the sport. Now i watch almost every single ufc fight. This game i found using google :)

• Upvote 2

Hi guys. My name is Mario and i'm from Brazil. I just started here and i still have some questions. The first time i saw mma was Royce Grace fighting much bigger guys but only 2 years ago i realy started watching fights and getting interested in the sport. Now i watch almost every single ufc fight. This game i found using google :)

Who is Royce Gracie? Is he new?

• Downvote 3

Hi guys,

I've long been a fan and practitioner of the sport of MMA and when a friend of mine mentioned this game, I jumped at the chance to see what it was all about. After a day of being signed up to the site, I'd done some research on how the game was played and found my bearings. I decided that the game is awesome and that I would definitely carry on playing. So here I am introducing myself as Winston, the Business student and Martial Arts practitioner from Nottingham, England. Hope to speak to a few of you soon.

Winston.

• Upvote 1