Introduce yourself...

admin

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

New player here. My name is Keith and I Found the site surfing the web for sports games. I'm an avid sports guy and love almost every sport. I'm 23, married with a 8 month old boy. I was in the army and got into MMA big time. I enjoy this game. Still learning a lot and if anyone has any bits of advice that I can't find on the wiki let me know. Looking forward to VIP and maybe starting a business.

• Upvote 1

Hello all,

New player here. My name is Keith and I Found the site surfing the web for sports games. I'm an avid sports guy and love almost every sport. I'm 23, married with a 8 month old boy. I was in the army and got into MMA big time. I enjoy this game. Still learning a lot and if anyone has any bits of advice that I can't find on the wiki let me know. Looking forward to VIP and maybe starting a business.

Hey , welcome Keith! It sounds as if this game will be perfect for you! I don't have much time now, but if my real life cools down a bit and you are stil around, I'll message you and try to help you out the best way possible ;)

Hey , welcome Keith! It sounds as if this game will be perfect for you! I don't have much time now, but if my real life cools down a bit and you are stil around, I'll message you and try to help you out the best way possible ;)

Thank you! Any time would be great but as we all now, life comes first.

Hi guys am Leo, 27 living in London U.K, a father of One an Engaged. Been watching UFC since last year, been following it ever since. Now a massive fan of the sport

Heard about mmatycoon from my good friend an long time member on here Laz Staz. An I've been hooked ever since, looking to get vip soon as start getting more in depth on here. viva la MMA babyy

• Upvote 2

Welcome to MMATycoon. Im fairly new but I've learned a lot in the past few weeks thanks to an amazing community. If you need any help as a new player, its fresh in my mind. Click Manager Profile< and then Private Message. Willing to help any and all players!

• Upvote 2

HI guys!,

was woundering how much better is it to get the VIP. As a newbe is it worth getting straight away or better to wait and get used to the game???

VIP opens up the game for your at the full spectrum. So i can recommend it, never regredet it :) . And the price, time value is great.

Maybe for you the trial VIP period might be a good way for you to decide, if it is something for you.

HI guys!,

was woundering how much better is it to get the VIP. As a newbe is it worth getting straight away or better to wait and get used to the game???

It's honestly a lot better having VIP than no VIP, I went a year I think before eventually getting it and when I did, I felt silly not getting it sooner :P

I've been playing for about 4 years now but I have never formally introduced myself so.......Hi I'm Butch been lingering around the forums slightly not very active but now I am back as a VIP and looking to revamp my tycoon gaming.

I would like to join a active alliance since my current one seems to have fell to the wastelands so if anyone is recruiting new members send me a invite.

Peace out everyone!

• Upvote 1