Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I spent a lot of hours in this game back in 2013 and 2014. I had my own gym and later my own organization. I made a lot of money with the org.

I'm planning to start my own organization in a couple of months. I think I need to spend some time refreshing.

A little bit of money would be very appreciated, I know how slow could be until you get to have your first million.

Thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I always enjoyed developing my characters be it RPG:s, Football Manager or whatever and doing BJJ and some MMA IRL so this looks like the game for me. Seems I got some research to do on how everything works.. or just dive in and learn from my mistakes, have not decided yet. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you in the octagon.

Hello, JJsquirrel! Welcome to MMATycoon! I hope you enjoy your time here :yes:

I would recommend reading the MMAtycoon wiki first before doing anything. (Link)

After that I would recommend finding a mentor to help you. There is a mentor thread on this forum you can use to help you find one.

If you need any advice don't be afraid to ask in the forum, there are plenty of people willing to help :)

And don't foget to have fun! :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Welcome all the newbies... You will find that most of the older managers are pretty decent guys that are willing to help out in many ways. Ask some of them in game and they are full of all sorts of ideas, suggestions advice etc and some are willing to give financial assistance as well. Welcome and good luck. I'll leave you with this piece of advice: Read as much as you can on the forums. There are a lot of great advice pages. And be patient. This pace of this game is rather slow, but exciting none-the-less if you can learn patience and allow your fighters time to grow.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Wow I can`t believe this game dodged me since 2009! Looking forward to this!

Hope you enjoy your time playing, Catlord. :)

If you need any help don't be afraid to post in the Noob thread. Also, you can find yourself a mentor here (http://www.mmatycoon.com/mentor.php), or you can find one in the mentor thread. I highly recommend you pick one up. :)

• Upvote 1

Off topic: Why is there no WMMA? :D

It wouldn't really add much to the game to have women fighters. Be a headache having to code their attributes differently and make unique fight commentary for them so they wouldn't be an exact copy of the men, and be a headache for org owners trying to make a division for them knowing a whole lot of people would probably just stick to making male fighters.

Also people can make custom avatars for their fighters. You can see with women fighters why that might lead to some...less desirable avatars being submitted lol

It wouldn't really add much to the game to have women fighters. Be a headache having to code their attributes differently and make unique fight commentary for them so they wouldn't be an exact copy of the men, and be a headache for org owners trying to make a division for them knowing a whole lot of people would probably just stick to making male fighters.

Also people can make custom avatars for their fighters. You can see with women fighters why that might lead to some...less desirable avatars being submitted lol

To be fair, the avatars still have to be approved by Mike so... not really an issue, but everything else is spot on.