Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, since the whole Covid-19 deal, I have come back. I originally started playing back in 2010. Over 10 years ago! Damn I can't believe it's been that long since I've been on this. I have been back a week now, and have really enjoyed the game. I have since gotten a mentor and joined the Legion of Doom. It's been great being back so far. :)

• Upvote 2

Hey guys manager formerly known as Daemon coming back, Used to run a crew with Alexi, Roger, Barney and skinny Vince but wasn't as well known on the forums here. Back at it for a second time while we are all stuck inside

Now THAT was some Naughty CREW!

• 1 month later...

Used to play this a long time ago, played for a decent amount of time then stopped. Even used to do some writing for orgs on top of playing. Decided to come back to it for honestly idk what reasons, couldn't even remember my old username or anything form the old account so I started this new one.

As far as anything about me-not much to say just a typical busy law student who, thankfully, just finished (maybe its better worded as survived) their first year. Have a Bachelors in Sport Management. Former NCAA D3 lacrosse player and by that I mean hella washed up lacrosse player.

• 2 weeks later...

First post!

I'm brand new to this game (4 days old now), from Ontario, Canada, and already have VIP because I'm already slightly (a lot) addicted to this game. Done a lot of reading to understand the basics and looking forward to mastering it!

I found the game while searching for "Sports Manager Simulations" or something like that and ended up seeing it on a top 100 list at number 1.

I'm Richard Rock in game and I immediately wanted to run a company for fun, so I decided on a brand new gym in Montreal, Canada called "Gym of Rock" https://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4710 . Come check it out and feel free to offer any tips or suggestions you may have.

My favourite fighter from the real world is Nate Diaz from "Stockton, California, baby, you already know what's up!"

Looking forward to locking horns with as many of you as possible in the cage!
  • Upvote 2

Welcome, it can be tough to run a company straight away since you have practically no starting money in the game. I'm sending you some so that gym won't get closed when coach wage time comes around.

That's incredibly kind of you...

If I can repay you in any way down the road please let me know!

Thank you jjsquirrel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I am a new player here, just found this game while searching for a free mma stream. Just finished my VIP Trial, now trying to understand how the game works.

There is a lot of information at the forum, but its all fragmented so it gets a little bit confusing.

Thanks to Mr Bradley Burns for accepting me as a Mentee and already point out some mistakes I did with my first fighters. I hope I can get them to fight soon :training2:

• Upvote 2

Hello!

I am a new player here, just found this game while searching for a free mma stream. Just finished my VIP Trial, now trying to understand how the game works.

There is a lot of information at the forum, but its all fragmented so it gets a little bit confusing.

Thanks to Mr Bradley Burns for accepting me as a Mentee and already point out some mistakes I did with my first fighters. I hope I can get them to fight soon :training2:

Welcome to the game and GL.

Hi, just getting back into playing this after originally playing it years ago. Saw an email from Mike in my inbox and decided to give it a try again. Enjoying it though and remembering dimly how much there was to learn!

Very tempted to try starting a gym too - looks interesting and will make the game a little more active participation wise i think, though slightly worried that it bombs if i do!

Fav fighter is Shogun, got into MMA in the Pride days and will never forget seeing him fighting Rampage and Overeem and basically going WTF who is this guy doing jumping kicks in the cage and making Rampage quit!

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...