Introduce yourself...

admin

Finally realized there is an introduction page. Proud Canadian here, Jason Swanson in game (also not my actual name) and am probably running or involved in running an Organization for you fighters to find fights (work) at. Love so many aspects of the game, but especially the business side of things. Feel free to message me with any questions or advice you might want; I don't claim to know everything but I may be able to point you in the right direction. Welcome all! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm 41, English, and habitually apologise to everybody I meet for no reason.  I found the game on GM Games.  I was first drawn to MMA during the Machida era in the UFC. I think the first card I watched all the way through was UFC 129.  It blew my mind that something like it existed.  The chance to answer the ultimate questions.  Karate vs. Muay Thai.  Wrestling vs. BJJ.  Spiderman vs. Superman.  Dirty Harry vs. John McClane.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I’m 25 from India . I got familiar with MMA since the past 5 years as it was not popular here before , ever since then it really hv given me moments of shock,joy,agony etc . And these emotions made me follow mma closely and finally here I am joining the veterans and fans of mma community . This is my first experience of this game so I’m thrilled ,Good to meet u all👍 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, is anyone out there?

Seems i got into this way too late, Not the biggest gamer but strategy and management sims are where its at for me outside of COD.

When i'm out the basement i'm in the gym actually training (No-Gi, Muay Thai, Kali) or doing other fun stuff - kayaking, adventuring, testing gravity, pews.

Take it easy and hope people are still playing.

• Upvote 3

John Swanson... just starting out but not sure how all this works.  Is it just a simulator, or are we supposed to do something during the fight itself?  I've created two fighters and set up some one fight for each of them.  If you can, give me your three biggest tips for being successful at this game.  Peace, Love, Punches, and Submissions, - John

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, johnswanson said:

John Swanson... just starting out but not sure how all this works.  Is it just a simulator, or are we supposed to do something during the fight itself?  I've created two fighters and set up some one fight for each of them.  If you can, give me your three biggest tips for being successful at this game.  Peace, Love, Punches, and Submissions, - John

Welcome to the game. It's a simulator.

The two best bits of advice I can give you:

1) Start here Some of the info is outdated but most of it is gold. Number two can help you navigate from there.

2) Find a mentor. Find someone with a winning record and at least a couple of hundred fights of experience. If your mentor isn't/can't help you, move on to another.

Hi,i don't think i ever done introduction on this site so here it goes...

Name is Marin i am from Croatia,istarted to play this game while back,quitted and returned couple of times,but never really stayed long enough to love it,this all changes now so i'm here to stay ...im trying to find mentor that will help me with all the stuff that might be new or i just forgot them from before,but  for some reason i'm having a difficulties find anyone who will mentor me

So you fine people of MMA Tycoon mentor me please :) 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Pivchy said:

Hi,i don't think i ever done introduction on this site so here it goes...

Name is Marin i am from Croatia,istarted to play this game while back,quitted and returned couple of times,but never really stayed long enough to love it,this all changes now so i'm here to stay ...im trying to find mentor that will help me with all the stuff that might be new or i just forgot them from before,but  for some reason i'm having a difficulties find anyone who will mentor me

So you fine people of MMA Tycoon mentor me please :) 

MMA Tycoon : Mentoring You take a look at some potential Mentor's here if you see one that may suit you just click the Pick Mentor button. Welcome to the game.

9 hours ago, johnswanson said:

If you can afford it Get VIP, if you don't already have it.

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:
1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

MMA Tycoon : Mentoring You take a look at some potential Mentor's here if you see one that may suit you just click the Pick Mentor button. Welcome to the game.

yeah but people decline me probably because they see my acc is 10 years old so they probably think im a troll or something

I’ve been in this game with previous emails when I was much younger.  I’m 30 now and I’m pretty sure I was playing this before I started my software development career in college.  Maybe 2011/12?  I might be wrong on that but probably around there when the game was getting some hype.  There used to be thousands of active users and you would have to fight to get in the org business.  It was tough.  Recently just revisited the site as a way to pass some time and I’m glad to see people are still actively playing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I'm Bob.

Got into watching MMA around 15 years ago & it's been interesting watching the sport grow & to see new promotions popping up all over past few years.

Been looking for a "good" MMA game on PC that had strong mangement elements for a long time but that's been a very disappointing front so far, I found MMA Tycoon a few weeks ago after doing a websearch for MMA strategy games and while it misses a lot of what I was looking for graphically & the pace is much slower than I expected it does seem to offer a lot of depth so far.

Seems to scratch some of the "itch" for an MMA themed management game and I have been enjoying a lot of what's on offer while I am still learning, so I'm going to see how things go.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

But yeah considering that I think I've never wrote anything in here sooooo 

So I'm not gonna write my name down here cuz nobody cares bout it and It's probably hard to actually say it out properly.

21 Polish guy that enjoys MMA since the age of 16, did some kickboxing in the meantime now I've got my shoulder fucked and waiting for my lovely Health care system to take care of me so probably never. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1