Introduce yourself...

admin

well im back from a break since 2016 . just started the game back then to . im from auckland ,nz i have been on a holiday for five years lol and one of the first things i did was return to my online manager games . but good to be back and im suprised at the game being alive an well with so many members til this day... cheers all ya homie Ben (havenwest)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Halo everyone,

I am David, soon to be 30, from Czech republic (or Czechia as you wish), sports enthusiast. In my life I did/tried and enjoyed many sports (football/soccer, Ice Hockey, MMA (Sanda, K1, ju-jitsu...), climbing, skiing, snowboarding... to name just a few :D ). 

I like managerial games such as (footballarena.org, mmatycoon (yes already :) ), myracingcareer.com), etc.), sports obviously, gardening (more specificaly harvest :D ), hiking and traveling in general. 

In sport industry, my favourites are (Arsenal FC (football/soccer, English Premier League), Carolina Hurricanes (NHL), San Francisco 49ers (NFL) and for MMA I like Jiří "Denisa" Procházka (though his hands down style is driving me crazy), Makhmud Muradov and Colby Covington).

I work in purchasing department of one global company. 

That's about it.

Thanks for reading, If anyone wants to chat, hit me up in mail (preferably fans of my favourites).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/4/2021 at 2:11 AM, DamoJones said:

Hey guys I'm Damo. I'm new here. I've played before but I made a new account and got VIP. I'm focusing purely on Island fighters to start and maybe after I get some money in my manager account I can make some 18 years olds and go for those SYN belts.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=138462

mean brother kinda like me .. welcome back

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I was here many years ago.  I'm a dad of 3 kids and am taking some time off of work to enjoy the family and now have some good time for a game like this. I've recently got back into watching MMA and decided to spin up this game again.  I'm pretty excited to have kind of a longer term, more chill game to play.  Pretty happy to see it's still up and going strong! 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, jkawell said:

Hey guys I was here many years ago.  I'm a dad of 3 kids and am taking some time off of work to enjoy the family and now have some good time for a game like this. I've recently got back into watching MMA and decided to spin up this game again.  I'm pretty excited to have kind of a longer term, more chill game to play.  Pretty happy to see it's still up and going strong! 

Welcome back

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 3:25 AM, Maurudin said:

Hello im 32 years old from Serbia.

I was professional Mma fighter and i like MMA.I had old account Vladimir Hudjan and its removed.Can i get it back its possible?If anyne can help pls write to Maurudin account.

nt to sure on getting it back you would have to talk with mike or some experienced managers .... but all in all welcome back brother ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 6:40 AM, Izzycheer said:

Hey all, just signed up and wanted to say hi.  Hi. I've  been looking at the threads and appreciate the tips!! 

Love watching mma. I'm a Bjj green belt for another 9 months. 

Thank, Izzy

how many belts from bottem is green or top .. depending on whats closer lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, glymz said:

Hello. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I've been a fan of combat sports my entire life. Seen an advertisement for this website on another site, figured I'd give it a go. Cheers everyone.

Welcome to the game. This game can be difficult to master and requires loads of patience, but it's fun and can be ridiculously addictive. Hmu in-game if you have any questions. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...