Introduce yourself...

admin

My name is Dan, i'm 24, own a restaurant in the Charlerston SC area.

I think the first fight I ever saw was Griffin vs. Bonnar

Any users in the Carolinas please contact me

I've been here for a little over a month, I run AoV out of Sydney, but never got around to introducing myself.

I'm from NYC, getting a master's right now -- and well, I don't watch MMA.

So anyway, I was thinking that I never really found out much about you guys during beta so feel free to introduce yourself!*

*I'm pretty sure this thread will bomb but we'll see :boxing:

Hi, new to the game and have been enjoying it a great deal (thanks for all the hard work put into it by the way).

I'm originally from Canada (South Western Ontario) now living in Los Angeles and have been for the last 7 years. I've been interested in / following MMA since the early 90's after watching UFC 1 on PPV while on vacation.

I really enjoy the micro management factor of this game as well as experimenting with various stylistic combination's when creating and training fighters.

With any luck, the longer I stay with the game and the further I progress I'll meet some cool people and have a lot of fun.

My name is Tor,i`m from Moss, Norway.I have loved MMA since UFC1,when my friends and me bought UFC 1-4 from England in the early 90`s.I hated Royce Gracie back then,i allways rooted for the strikers.

Alle fra Norge,lykke til med kampene! Skål for faen! :)

Hey everyone. My name's Paul. I'm a fight photographer and editor of MAMMA-Online.com. I blog about the local fight scene (NYC, Philly, Atlantic City and DC). I've been a fight fan since the TUF Season 1 finale, but really fell in love with the sport after taking pictures cage side for Respect is Earned here in Philly. Favorite fighters are Eddie Alvarez, Roxy Modafferi, Fedor, Mayhem Miller, and whoever beats Brock Lesnar. I'm also driving the Leo Pechana war wagon. Best fight I've ever seen live was Paul Bradley vs Mike Pierce at RIE in March. Favorite moves are the mata leao and the Buffer 360.

In game, my manager name is Paulie Danger, and my fighter name is "The Irish Instigator" Paul Miles. I walk in to Boys on the Dock by Dropkick Murphys or Encore/Numb mash-up by JayZ & Linkin Park.

Hey :)

I just got invited to this game by a friend from another browser game.. So naturally im new :P (reason for posting here i suppose xD) Currently im just trying to understand all the different features of the game, but there are a lot, so if anyone feel like writing a friendly mail with some general information i'd appriciate it :) (Have read the beginners guide ;) )

Other than that im a danish school student, going in what we in danish call gymnasium which is partly similar to the american high school or upper secondary school where im on my last year - so thats exciting xD

In real life i have nothing to with fighting at all, and ive never watched any kind of fighting match on the TV, so this will indeed be new to me :) But i figured i might as well give it a try, it seems to be one of the better online browser games :D (tried a lot of crappy ones !! )

I like guitar, played it for a couple of yours, not in a band though - would like to be, but none of my friends play any instruments, so kinda difficult for me to 'hook up' with anyone ... And on the computer i play a lot of DotA(Warcraft 3 custom map which has almost become a game in itself.. - a few new computer games are based on the idea from DotA; Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends)

Anyway, looking for new friendly faces, so feel free to write me a letter - as im new, i have no friends here :)

Regards g3d

Hi! I´m quite new to the game and i'm really liking it! So much i've already a VIP membership for 3 months :)

As for the sport, i only took contact to it in the begining of this year. i'm from portugal and there's just no visibility of the sport here..

but there's a tv channel (SIC Radical), an alternative one, who started to air some of the past UFC events in the beggining of the year, and well.. it really grew in me! i just love the sport! i've been watching so many fights since then on the net from every single major organisation, but it really bothers to have no one to talk about it here in portugal lol been trying to get my friends in it though :P

anyway, im loving the game, for what i can see everyone in the forum is making a nice job helping each other, and i just can't wait till my fighters reach skill values enough to be able to compete at real!

Hello,

I'm Jeff I'm 24, and I'm from a small town about 45 miles south west of Chicago, Illinois.

First introduced to MMA when I went into to the video store to rent some sega genisis games, and stumbled upon Gracie vs Severn. Rented watched, loved.

Favorite fighters have to be the Nogs, Marquardt, Henderson, and Igor for old times sake.

New to tycoon and having a great time with it, just upgraded to VIP and loving it.

Managers ID/name=Stan Ziegler.

Hey everyone.

I'm Ryan, I'm 20, I'm from Wellington, New Zealand and I'm a fairly new fan of MMA. I've always been a fight fan but over the last year I have become obsessed with it.

I've been playing this game for a few days now and am already hooked. I will be buying VIP in the next few days and hopefully starting up a clothing company in Sydney.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Jouni, and I'm an alcoholic.

Ups, wrong place. :blush:

Nah, just kidding. Been playing about month now, and I'm totally hooked. Take today for instance, it's 22pm here in Finland, and I have exam tomorrow morning. But noo, I been on forum and tweaking training schedules and planning things about 10 hours now...

I have been watching MMA less than year now, so noob in real life too.

Mike, from Kentucky. 42 Started watching UFC about six years ago....a relative newcomer, heh? And new here also....just a few days into it. :baby: But can't wait to get enough experience to start up a business or a gym.....

Hey all, my name is Andy, I'm 27 and from Walsall, England. Been playing the game for a while now and been pretty terrible at it until I bothered to come accross the forums and read upon what I should and shouldn't be doing. Slowly getting rid of those cans that I created early on and replacing them with much better fighters, Not to mention now running a gym.

Had a passing interest in MMA for several years, It's only in the last couple of years that I've gotten into it in a big way, Watch all the UFC I can get and watch as much WEC and Strikeforce as I can on the net...Good times.

:notworthy: My name is David im 18 and from mexico i trained and watch mma all my life from grecoroman wrestling when i was a kid to muay thai , now i train ''valetodo'' thats the way we call mma in mexico :training2:

i have like a month playing the game....

Hi! My name is Daniel and I live in Finland, Espoo, just a 5 min bus-drive far from Helsinki. I'm 17.

I've been obsessed with MMA for about 1,5 years now. I started training MMA about six months ago and I'm looking forward to have my first amateur fight in couple of months :) Also I'm about to start training BJJ too, but I'm not sure whether I have enough time for that. I'm in high school so I also have to study a bit.

I fell in love with MMAtycoon.com few months ago! I am a proud VIP-member :)

Never did introduce myself, so here goes.....

My name is Morten, I'm from Denmark. (Aalborg, Northeren Jutland, if anyone cares). I'm 28 years old and used to work with IT. Installing servers and shit, but have been unemployed since August because of the economic recession.

I started followin MMA back in 93 or 94, when the first couple of UFC's came out. I think I saw the first 10 events or so, before I went of to boarding school for two years and after that I moved to the other end of the country to study. Didn't get back into watching MMA until around UFC30-32'ish.. the one with Counture vs Rizzo.

Been following the UFC and Pride/Dream since then, with the occasional other event as well.. (WEC, Strikeforce, KOTC, Mecca Vale Tudo, World Vale Tudo, Affliction, whatever...)

Never did much Martial Arts myself, earned a yellow belt in Judo waaaay back in 93 or 94, but stopped when I went to boarding school in 95.

Been playing MMAtycoon for the last 3 months now and are currently riding a 10fight win streak.

Hi I'm Cameron,

I have been playing this game for about three months now and love it. I have just taken the big step of starting Ka-POW clothing, it's early days but check it out.

I live in Auckland New Zealand and I am 30. I have been watching K1 on and off since the mid 2000's but only discoverd mma this year.

I now train at a BBJ MMA club and try ann manage a raging mma media addiction which has seen me rent every MMA dvd I can find and voraciously devour MMA online media.

My name is Tor,i`m from Moss, Norway.I have loved MMA since UFC1,when my friends and me bought UFC 1-4 from England in the early 90`s.I hated Royce Gracie back then,i allways rooted for the strikers.

Alle fra Norge,lykke til med kampene! Skål for faen! :)

Skål!!!

Uhm, yeah. My name is Eirik, and I'm also a norwegian. Got introduced to MMA through a friend by way of Bas Rutten, and I thus have a soft spot for shots to de leever. Been playing for a while. I'm also a VIP.

Hey I'm John, I live in Akron, Ohio. Currently 19 years of age and turning 20 in May of this year.

Taking this semester offa college due to confusion on what I want to do with my life. That may sound like a "burnout" type deal,but its not considering I had to change my major due to health reasons.

Currently looking for a full-time job while I take this semester off to make some money.

MMA is my favorite sport, I absolutely love the sport. Football would be my second favorite.

I have a great girlfriend at the moment.

And my fighters in this league will be great! lol