Introduce yourself...

admin

Hey,

My name is Steven, I'm 24, and I'm from Toronto, Canada. Started Karate at 6, and have since gone on to study a little (and some more than a little, like a black belt in TKD) of all kinds of stuff (regular JJ is awesome btw, and isn't just on the floor like BJJ [although that's also tons of fun]). Haven't tried Muay Thai though, yet.

What can I say, I'm kinda a violent kinda guy on the inside (What I LIKE bleeding all over the place while training, and I've volunteered to get choked out by my sensei). Maybe too many hits to the head :rolling:

Anyway, I don't really get too many channels (check that, I don't currently have any channels) so I watch most of my MMA on youtube. Seriously. Hey, Stop laughing!!!!

I can't really get into the guys who stomp on other guys' heads. It's just not my type. And the whole "bad attitude" thing some guys got going is kinda laughable. Grow up! But guys like Fedor (yes, he's also got an attitude, but it's quiet, and he's just freaking awesome), Big Nog, and the like are really cool.

Anyway, now you know more than you really cared to, I'm sure

Name is Tony. From Milwaukee WI. Been watching MMA for a few years. Loved Pride and UFC. Im happy that now that they are one, we can see some of the great match ups that ive wanted to see for years. Sad thing is Danna White is all about money it seems and wont do any co events with affliction or any other organization for that matter.

Anyways, having a hard time understanding some stuff to this game but im trying to learn. If i can get this shit figured out it seems like it will be a good time. Any pointers would be appreciated always. Thanks much!

Ay4

Hey my name is Chris I am 23 from St. Louis, Missouri. Been training MMA for over 2 years under 3x UFC vet Steve Berger. I have had 3 fights in the cage and love MMA in general.

Just joined the other day and joined VIP today.........Thinking about opening a company just wanna make the right choice before I do!

I'm Justin, about to be 19. Born & raised in Las Vegas. I've been into MMA for quite some time, I'm a huge "Rampage" Jackson fan. (Yes, I said "Rampage" Jackson, wanna fight about it?) I signed up for this game a couple days ago, and I'm really liking it. As soon as I get some extra cash, I may do the whole VIP thing.

My only fighter, as of right now, has his first fight tomorrow, and I think I may win it. :D

Also, I can't wait for UFC 2009 Undisputed to come out next week. :]

Figure I should get in on this.

My name's Joel, 26 years old, had fond memories of early UFC's and got hooked again at UFC 40 with the Shamrock/Tito hype. I'd seen some Pride's before it, but good hooked at Final Conflict 2003 with the LHW tournament and Cro Cop vs. Nogueira.

I was born in Thompson, Manitoba, grew up in Winnipeg during my formative years, moved back to Thompson and subsequently moved to Asia. I'm in Bangkok at the moment(which is why I'm online so much these days ), but that's just until I get my visa and I'm back home in Myanmar.

I'm hoping MMAtycoon.com isn't banned in Burma ( a lot are ), or Choke may be the most successful short-lived promotion ever. We'll find out Saturday.

Oh yeah, and I'm a total fucking geek when it comes to this kind of game.

I'm Justin, about to be 19. Born & raised in Las Vegas. I've been into MMA for quite some time, I'm a huge "Rampage" Jackson fan. (Yes, I said "Rampage" Jackson, wanna fight about it?) I signed up for this game a couple days ago, and I'm really liking it. As soon as I get some extra cash, I may do the whole VIP thing.

My only fighter, as of right now, has his first fight tomorrow, and I think I may win it. :D

Also, I can't wait for UFC 2009 Undisputed to come out next week. :]

I lived in Vegas for half year in 2007 and I love that city :wub:

email admin@mmatycoon.com if it is banned, so that I can release the trapped fighters (or to tell me when you'll be back somewhere that you can control the game from).

Yeah, I'll do that. I'll be able to access the site, even if it's banned, through a proxy thing, but it will be slowwwwww.

I have no intention of leaving my org managers out to dry though, but I can see why you're worried. I'll probably try to sell the company off for like $1 to a decent manager if worse comes to worst.

hi my name is Paolo 28 years old from the Philippines, i've been into MMA since 97 and been a fan since that day

i grew up taking Karate lessons until i was 14 then i shifted to TKD and then Judo stopped doing it midway thru college because i got mixed up with bad company

started training BJJ with Team VPF January of this year and i'm having a great time, i may go all out and do full blown MMA but i'm still not depussyfied from getting punched in the face more than 3 times ^_^

i may get VIP once i'm able to balance out my finances next month ^_^

Hello, my name is Kristopher, I'm 32, married and have a 9 month old baby boy that keeps me on my toes. We live in Alberta Canada.

I have a diploma in multimedia design and self taught in programming with Zope, Python and MySQL. Got tired of being locked up in an office for hours on end and took up welding. Just finished my Journeyman school year.

Found this site by doing a google search for fantasy mma games. Original intention was to do research on the available mma games and then team up with my cousin so we could make one. But I'm so impressed with this one that I gave up on the idea and am more then happy to play MMATycoon.

Great game and community you've got here. Glad I found it.

Hey Im AJ 20yrs old from NJ love my giants, yankees and a huge mma fan since the ultimate fighter season 1 new to the game but slowly gettin the hang of it and lovin it.

Hey Guys,

Figured I'd hop in here and say Hello. Name is Tim, from Boston, MA. Been an MMA fan since like, 10 or 11 started taking Judo and wrestling. I remember watching UFC 1 and totaly geeking out. Im 26 now, married and still a nerd about it =)

Hope to see ya round!

Oh hi, didn't see this thread before now. :) I am relatively new MMA fan, been watching since October of last year but since then I've tried to get a hold of as much MMA as I can, not only the UFC although that is so far my prime source of MMA. So hi to everyone.

Name's Pavel. I'm 25 and living in Moscow, Russia. I've been watching UFC from time to time since 2002, but became a fan of the sport when i discovered Pride in 2005. Also i've been training for two years now. My favorite fighter is, obviosly, Fedor, but i also like Joe Lauzon and "Mayhem" Miller.

I'm hooked to this game and will be going vip soon. Really deep gameplay, awesome work!

Hi, my name is Eric and I live just north of Atlanta, Georgia. I got into MMA from the early UFC games and have been hooked since. I love this type of managment game.

Names Ryan.

Big player on MassiveFighting, owner of the #4 League. Spent too much time in that game to give up on it yet, though little improvements since joining and now finding this game may make the decision a little easier.

Like whats been done with this game...

Got two noob fighters, trying to jump start their careers with the QFC, may take a bit to get used to and learn but Im thinking its def. worth the 10$ for VIP status

Hello I'm David from Davison, MI. I started fighting (boxing) in the late 80's whille in the US Army, I was in the 82nd Airborne Division out of Ft. Bragg. After my tour was over I began cross-training in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in the early 90's. I've been involved in Mixed Martial Arts ever since, I'll be 40 years old in September and I'm still going strong. I'm enjoying this MMA Tycoon game, it's awesome and totally original. It's easy to be a follower on the internet and copy someone elses idea, it's another thing to create your own...Great job guys!

Hi; Im Randy and im from Biloxi, Ms. I just opened Ultimate Chaos MMA and if you have a fighter in ST. Petersburg that needs a contract for some fights; please leave me an email with the fighters number. Im a huge MMA Fan and also have a lot to do with real life promotions of MMA events.