Introduce yourself...

admin

Hello out there im Daniel From Germany, I searched for a while for a game like this. Finally i found it.

It seems to be realy great to me. I like it and hope my fighters can beat some guys a** off.

Hi i'm Graham, i'm a huge fan of these sort of games and also roleplaying sports game e.g. e-fed.

I have only been following MMA for about a year but I love it! I joined tycoon a few days ago and so far i have just created 2 fighters (Graham Grantham and Magnus Argentum Jr) The later being the son of my manager Argentum Sr.

Well Graham had his 1st fight today... A QFC fight and I won it :) I controlled the whole fight on the ground and one in just the second minutes by sub so im happy!

Anyway from what ive seen so far, tycoon kicks arse!!

Hey what's happening.

I been posting a bit here already, had 2 fights already, 2 decision losses. <_<

Anyway yeah, I'm Eddie, I'm from Holland, I live in Spain, mum is Half-German, stepdad is half-English half-Canadian and I'm about to move to Venezuela.. there's a mix for ya :P

Chris, from Fort Myers, Florida. Rampage Jackson is my favorite fighter I watched him lose to Marvin Eastman but I liked him ever since. Go FSU, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If anybody has an organization or sponsors and want to help someone new out and help teach em how to play send me a message or somethin. Tryin' to learn. In the mean time my fighters are gettin ready to kick some ass!

:training2:

• Upvote 1

here goes...about me

Im 31 yrs old from Sweden. Work as a policeofficer

Been hooked on mma since UFC 1....remember me and my buds back in the day trying to get those first tornaments on VHS

trained taekwondo and kravmaga...but never MMA or BJJ...now Im too old...so I just kick as online instead ;)

Chris 31years old, born in London, Cypriot by nationality and currently living in Moscow, Russia (married a Russian girl :wacko: ), work in an MLM company, have lots of free time and i am online practically all day, i watched my first match early 2005, it was a Fedor match and he kicked some dude in the head while on the floor, since that day boxing became obsolete (i was a fanatic boxing fan since the late 80s). Now i watch MMA every week, do not get much UFC action though apart from what i can download (which is a lot). GSP and Fedor are probably my all time favorites.

NAME: Fleek

FAVORITE FIGHTERS: Miguel Torres, Chuck Liddell, Donald Cerrone, Dan Hardy, GSP, Chris Leben, Nate Diaz (I'm obviously a Zuffa whore)

FAVORITE SPORTS: MMA, Baseball (Cubs fan), Football (Colts fan)

I found MMA Tycoon via MMAPlayground.com. There are quite a few guys from there that play this game and one of them happened to mention it in a thread over there. I checked it out one day last week and I've been hooked ever since.

SIDENOTE: If your fighter is located in Vegas and is looking to join a gym, please consider Sabotage, Inc. :training2:

Sup folks, I'm Jason. (AA Introduction)

No seriously, I'm Jason. Been a huge fan of MMA since UFC 10. Enjoy the sport of it and the evolution it has found. I'm from Houston, TX and I'm also a HUGE fan of the Houston Texans. I've been playing for a good minute now and feel this will be a long lasting game I played rather actively. Here is my Manager's Bio, see you in the Cage!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=4720

My name is Kyle, I am 17 years old from Massachusetts in the United States.

I have been doing Kempo for a little over eight years now, have been interested in all martial arts since I started. I don't believe in rank, I believe in knowledge. I train in Kempo/Jujitsu as well as submission wrestling and no-gi bjj. I am starting to make my move into MMA, and going to try my hands at it.

I came here from brazilianjiujitsugear.com, which is a great site with tons of great people.

I find this game very fun and am thinking of going to VIP soon, so hopefully you all can support whatever company I decide to create!

Always a teacher.

Always a student.

I am a bit late here aren't I :P

I am from Finland, and I don't watch MMA. I found out about the game in GDS, and I plan to maybe start Muay Thai soon. Then again, I don't know why I started playing this game even though I don't watch MMA.

Names Dwayne and I'm 29. Live in Ontario Canada. I've been an mma fan since the early days of the UFC. Don't remember the first time I watched but I watch every fight I can.

Whats up everyone? My name is Daniel and Im 27 years old. Im a HUGE mma fan since... forever. Im training mainly Muay Thai but I have gone through basics of BJJ also (white belt ;D).

I found about this site from a Finnish bodybuilding/lifestyle/mma-site www.pakkotoisto.com. Im currently running a gym @ Tokyo (Tokyo Shooto) and managing 10 fighters with decent 20-9 career record. I think this site rooooolz. ;P

27 m south central Wisconsin. im addicted to mma, cant wait to get my created fighters in the cage!

favorite fighter is randy couture as u can tell from caf

still need to be signed and sponsored :)

if anyone wants to challenge me on PS3 i play undisputed, same username.

This Eric, I'm a 33 year old dude from Lincoln, NE. I got hooked during the first season of TUF. Ever since then I've started to collect every DVD I can find. So I can get the history of the sport. All the UFC and PRIDE. KOTC and the newer ORGS in Japan like Sengoku and Dream. Anything so I can see where all the guys you know today and see where they got there start. I love this sport.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm Paul, 28 from Doncaster in the UK.

I started watching MMA years back, about 1995ish I think, when a mate lent me a copy of the very first UFC on tape. I have written reviews of MMA DVDs and books for wrestling101.com (yeah, I'm also a former pro wrestler and fan). In the past I have trained in various martial arts, though I never got very far in any due to other commitments (and being lazy :P), though my uncle is/was a world class Taekwondo guy (Kenny Walton).

I am a VIP here with a Fight Org based in London (The Last Fight) and hopefully it will go well.

sup y'all I'm Gary, 16 from Gainesville Florida

started watching mma like a year and some months ago i loved it ever since. i would love to go vip but have to get paypal plan first lol so yea.