How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

I know that. What do you want from me? Phone records? lol. Don't go overboard. Mike can check the mail logs I'm sure and he will. I've said I didn't know. Everyone is right about it. It is fake money and should disappear.

so a bunch of them got money reset? the owner of phoenix fight club LA (formerly LA superfights) sent a mass mailer about it and updated the org news about it:

Dear managers,

As some already know, this week the alliance MMABR suffered a great loss, because of fraud involving some users, all members of the alliances were punished and had their money confiscated.

And unfortunately I was one of them, but I will not give my organization and seek to keep it even without money.

I'll go through difficult times, but I guarantee that everything will improve.

Regards to all.

Sugira uma tradução

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1912

What about the SUPERFIGHTS supplement companies that are suddenly everywhere with 159, 158, and 157 supplements? And only open for 3 weeks. Where and how did they get the money for that? It is still a huge blight on the game and people who are not cheating. I call BULLSHIT. ANything associated with SUPERFIGHTS needs to be axed.

That guy (Caio Demetrio) was the owner of this bookie:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4223/douches.png

So don't be believing he is innocent in all of this! He fully deserves to have all his money reset.

How come Leo is still not banned? His money has been reset, so Mike has proven that he cheated. It's his second time after all...

Three's a charm, apparently.

What about the SUPERFIGHTS supplement companies that are suddenly everywhere with 159, 158, and 157 supplements? And only open for 3 weeks. Where and how did they get the money for that? It is still a huge blight on the game and people who are not cheating. I call BULLSHIT. ANything associated with SUPERFIGHTS needs to be axed.

To further this post...

Created on August 3/10:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=1973

Seems legit to me. :winner:

There is the possibility that these are not true ratings, but one way or another something is amiss.

That guy (Caio Demetrio) was the owner of this bookie:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4223/douches.png

So don't be believing he is innocent in all of this! He fully deserves to have all his money reset.

That manager hasn't posted in this thread last I checked. Also, he has been punished.

As some already know, this week the alliance MMABR suffered a great loss, because of fraud involving some users, all members of the alliances were punished and had their money confiscated.

And unfortunately I was one of them, but I will not give my organization and seek to keep it even without money.

- http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1912

That manager hasn't posted in this thread last I checked. Also, he has been punished.

- http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1912

The message that he posted in his org news I had interpreted as him saying that his money was taken because of the actions of some other users in his alliance (ie. not him) so I was just pointing out that actually he was involved in money-gate. I may have misinterpreted what he wrote, but on second read I still think that's what he meant :)

The message that he posted in his org news I had interpreted as him saying that his money was taken because of the actions of some other users in his alliance (ie. not him) so I was just pointing out that actually he was involved in money-gate. I may have misinterpreted what he wrote, but on second read I still think that's what he meant :)

That is how I took it as well. But, it isn't true anyways. My money was not reset, and I am still doing just fine. I have since left MMABR for the good of my org, but I was in it during the drama and punishments that followed. Then again... I have never had that kind of money hidden away. Mike did not punish the entire alliance by resetting all their money to zero. Only those involved. That is why he took so long to go through all the coding and follow all the money.

wow this is absolutly a joke this fatee guy tries to say he had 150 k before all this well i call straight bullshit on that didnt u say u ran a gym before u opened this up but yet somehow u made 150k thats a joke I've run a org for almost a year now and dont even have a 150 k so stop lying with all the bullshit u have said u definetly deserve to lose everything you've only been here since april but yet u deserve to have a company with 3 159's thats so funny really u make me laugh man but lets be honest u didnt have anywhere near 150k before u got this money

You run an org for a year... and don't have 150k? Wtf? I did have 150k. Of course I can't prove it to you but Mike can see. I bought my current nutrition company which had 150k withdrawable in it off the company list. That become mines obviously. I love how people like to tell me what I had and what I did.

I also took donations with the company that totaled 600k. That money wasn't from Leo. Just leave the situation alone man, damn. Mike is working it out.

Wow. Really? I make that in 2 shows and have only had an org for 4 months.

never said I've never had 150 k I said I don't have that now

EDIT : wow im pretty sure i read that u had a company before this one and had 150 k now your trying to say u got it when u bought the company ok then man whatever you say who knows i might even be wrong but i thought i read that u saved up 150 k before your nutrition company but like u said Mike will deal with it but at least we now know y u gave crazy sponsorships

wow this is absolutly a joke this fatee guy tries to say he had 150 k before all this well i call straight bullshit on that didnt u say u ran a gym before u opened this up but yet somehow u made 150k thats a joke I've run a org for almost a year now and dont even have a 150 k so stop lying with all the bullshit u have said u definetly deserve to lose everything you've only been here since april but yet u deserve to have a company with 3 159's thats so funny really u make me laugh man but lets be honest u didnt have anywhere near 150k before u got this money

After I got rid of my org I had well over 500k to withdraw, and thats from 3-4 months of work. My events made over 1 million. So maybe your doing something wrong?

After I got rid of my org I had well over 500k to withdraw, and thats from 3-4 months of work. My events made over 1 million. So maybe your doing something wrong?

hmm maybe then but I'm guessing that was before everyone started demanding ridiculos amounts of money who knows though

EDIT: come to think of it though my events dont make anywhere near that so I must be doing something wrong with advertising and productions costs

hmm maybe then but I'm guessing that was before everyone started demanding ridiculos amounts of money who knows though

EDIT: come to think of it though my events dont make anywhere near that so I must be doing something wrong with advertising and productions costs

Let me take a look at your org and see if there are any areas you might be able to improve.

Edit: At first glance I know there are ways to start making you some money. Just give me a moment to look at a few more events.

Let me take a look at your org and see if there are any areas you might be able to improve.

Edit: At first glance I know there are ways to start making you some money. Just give me a moment to look at a few more events.

really awesome man thanks that's the one thing I've struggled with is the money I knew I could be making more but I've never gotten the hang of advertiseing and production costs any tips would be much appreciated

One thing you need to know is that ticket pricing has a direct and predictable relationship to attendance. If you can sell 2000 premiums for 150 you will sell 4000 mediums for 75. The end result is the exact same take from ticket sales. But, your stadium costs $20k more to rent with medium. So, if you are needing money do a few premium events with smaller stadiums. The next thing is fight order matters. For your next upcoming event I don't know if you arranged them by hype only or how you picked the order, but here is what I would do.

- Move Shawn Aria Sr v Rollo Smek down two slots to number 4.

- Move Greg Anderson v John Sisk up one spot to number 5.

- Move Mini Me v Saffron Burrows up to the number 6 spot.

- Move Felipe Estrada v Steve Shemper down to the last spot.

- Spend about $31k on advertising for this one.

For effects everyone here will tell you something different. I think most will tell you $6k, but the range will be anywhere from $5k to $30k if you ask around. I'd prefer you decide what seems to work best for you.

wow it seems i spend way to much then i spend like 60k advertising and like 25k production appearently thats pretty stupid lol and I usally make the match order by rank but this time I had to scramble to get a match filled ( my co main event ) which is why theirs that rather odd co main event of smek vs Aria Sr I wanted to change the order but I don't know how I had the link to do it before but I don't seem to have that link anymore if u know how to change fight orders can you please send me the link

this has been very helpful though now I see that I've been spending way to much I'd like to talk with you abit more but I think we should switch this to a private message because this thread doesn't need to be derailed again lol

He changed his org name hoping he could get away with what they've done. It's pretty obvious.

Nome da Org.

Tivemos que mudar o nome da Organização porque não havíamos qualquer envolvimento no caso da MMBR, espero que todos entendam a organização será a mesma e continuara fazendo bons eventos, apenas mudamos de nome.

We had to rename the organization because we had not any involvement from the MMBR, I hope that everyone understands the organization will be the same and will continue doing good events, just change the name.. ;)

That's the message in his latest news. Yeah, I'm sure he didn't get any money from them. His disclosed fighter pay on his FIRST event was almost 90k... Are these people stupid?