How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

I started Osaka Niten Ichi before ever being invited to MMABR. It was built up through hard work and zero outside funds during a time I did not know anyone in the game except the owner of Average Joes who was about 1 month ahead of me in org creation. Any time one of us learned a lesson the hard way we shared so the other wouldn't have to. I will not have my org credibility trashed simply because I was invited to an alliance. ONI was 100% me and no one else. $50k loan and all.

Kings of Fighting has been around for a long time which is why they were the top ranked org in the city and one of the top in the game. But, they just recently had their last event and have closed down.

I vouch for this entirely. Osaka Niten started like a month after my Average Joes org and we've been sharing information since the beginning. His affiliation with MMABR is only a very recent thing and I believe this man when he says he didn't accept help. He has the same stubborn "do-it-myself" streak that I have I think.

I just thought you guys might want to read this. It was posted in the alliance chatbox:

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-23 18:20:20] : I would like to thank all the friends who helped me in the game. Who I helped was a pleasure. I would spend the MMABR to someone, because certainly my account will be deleted. Although, I already have some information that properly mapped in the future will be very interesting to those who are accusing me. Well, leave it for the future. Someone agrees to take care of MMABR?

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-23 18:18:54] : I've got a serious problem. They took my organization and zeroed my bills. I still have loans to pay. If I did not pay the loan, my account will be negative and I'll lose the status of VIP. I ask the help of friends who are willing to help me by giving it a sponsor for my athletes. I would be very grateful and I will accept as many sponsors as I can accept. I emphasize that I do not think it impossible for the person that helps me to be wronged by the administration of the game. Now, whoever is near me is treated as a "bandit."

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-23 18:01:35] : Friends, I inform everyone that my organization closed. For me, a wrong decision. But I do not want polemics. I'm not going anywhere. / Amigos, comunico a todos que fecharam minha organização. Para mim, uma decisão errada. Mas, eu não quero polêmicas. Estou sem tempo para isto.

It's amazing how someone can go from a millionaire to just straight up broke. haha! Poor Leo...

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-23 18:20:20] : I would like to thank all the friends who helped me in the game. Who I helped was a pleasure. I would spend the MMABR to someone, because certainly my account will be deleted. Although, I already have some information that properly mapped in the future will be very interesting to those who are accusing me. Well, leave it for the future. Someone agrees to take care of MMABR?

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-23 18:18:54] : I've got a serious problem. They took my organization and zeroed my bills. I still have loans to pay. If I did not pay the loan, my account will be negative and I'll lose the status of VIP. I ask the help of friends who are willing to help me by giving it a sponsor for my athletes. I would be very grateful and I will accept as many sponsors as I can accept. I emphasize that I do not think it impossible for the person that helps me to be wronged by the administration of the game. Now, whoever is near me is treated as a "bandit."

Leo C. Barros [lcbarros] [2010-08-23 18:01:35] : Friends, I inform everyone that my organization closed. For me, a wrong decision. But I do not want polemics. I'm not going anywhere. / Amigos, comunico a todos que fecharam minha organização. Para mim, uma decisão errada. Mas, eu não quero polêmicas. Estou sem tempo para isto.

It's amazing how someone can go from a millionaire to just straight up broke. haha! Poor Leo...

All that help he gave with counterfeit money to implicate many many others in his misdeeds...how heartwarming. Good riddance.

I just thought you guys might want to read this. It was posted in the alliance chatbox:

Leo C. Madoff has a serious Robin Hood Complex.

So what are grounds for deletion? Just being in the alliance? Board of directors? I'd love to know if possible. If it's being a multi/cheating then I don't have to worry obviously but if it's running a company or being in the alliance I do.

So what are grounds for deletion? Just being in the alliance? Board of directors? I'd love to know if possible. If it's being a multi/cheating then I don't have to worry obviously but if it's running a company or being in the alliance I do.

I guess the question you should ask yourself is, where did all the money come from to research your 159 product?

I'm assuming the only people who will be deleted are the one's who have evidence against them that they were doing things illegally. I do believe that all companies associated with the alliance will be closed as the gym I had opened for them is being closed (funded by a random bookmaker from one of the board of directors) . Not 100% sure what's happening to the organizations outside of MMABR Superfights Rio for the time being just since there's so many innocent people involved with those orgs.

Most of it came from the alliance I won't lie but how the hell was I supposed to know the money was glitched or cheated or w/e? I had a gym and was asked to make a company which I can profit from. I took most of the money I had from the gym and made the company. My recovery was funded from donations and my other supp was from the alliance.

Why should I be punished for just making a business decision that I had no idea about? I didn't cheat, break any rules, or do anything wrong. I'd hate to see myself punished over that especially when I just rebought VIP. I couldn't see myself playing this if I had to start over money wise. There are a lot of people (most probably) in MMA Brazil that had no clue what was going on. I joined when I was a noob and they helped me out so I stuck with them and when asked about the company I said I would. I don't have a secret 60 elite gym, don't have a hidden bookie, don't have millions of bucks.

Yours is fine - you can leave the alliance if you like, that's not a problem.

We need and are waiting ur explanation about all this shit:

Who cheat ,and how .

I have no fun playing this game with this muckraking atmosphere where u can't know who u can trust or not.

I think there are a lot others honest managers in MMABR waiting ur words on this story before taking any decision .

Edit:( [Joke/ON] http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=155 miketycoon is now the owner of superfights rio ----> cheater [Joke/OFF] )

We need and are waiting ur explanation about all this shit:

Who cheat ,and how .

I have no fun playing this game with this muckraking atmosphere where u can't know who u can trust or not.

Don't blame us, blame Grand Wizard Leo C Barros. He brought you all into this. Don't fall for his lying, cheating, scamming, rambling, sexy Portuenglish. There were a lot of angry people after Bernie Madoff was outed. This is on a similar level, except totally not. But the analogy is still valid. I claimed it so, and so it is.

Most of it came from the alliance I won't lie but how the hell was I supposed to know the money was glitched or cheated or w/e? I had a gym and was asked to make a company which I can profit from. I took most of the money I had from the gym and made the company. My recovery was funded from donations and my other supp was from the alliance.

Why should I be punished for just making a business decision that I had no idea about? I didn't cheat, break any rules, or do anything wrong. I'd hate to see myself punished over that especially when I just rebought VIP. I couldn't see myself playing this if I had to start over money wise. There are a lot of people (most probably) in MMA Brazil that had no clue what was going on. I joined when I was a noob and they helped me out so I stuck with them and when asked about the company I said I would. I don't have a secret 60 elite gym, don't have a hidden bookie, don't have millions of bucks.

At the very least you should lose your 159 and most your money then if it was obtained illegally, knowingly or not

Well, I wonder why I was banished, never did anything wrong, never washed my money, and I accepted everything coming from the LEO, it was just to do my work, video previews and posters, and now I'm banned for this ?

Banished for being part of MMABR?

I was banned for having an office in MMABR? Or RIO in SF?

Well, unjustly, unfairly, I can prove I'm not Leo, I can prove I have nothing to do, just as I said, I do the work of propaganda.

But okay.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5797/sf48.jpg

Willful blindness isn't a defence in our legal system.

At the very least you should lose your 159 and most your money then if it was obtained illegally, knowingly or not

Why ?? maybe it is not only with cheated money , we had often mmabr mail where people asked helped for org nutrition or clothing , sometimes i bought to help so idk how many it cost but i'm certain it is not only cheated money that he received .

So I should lose money and time that I've put into sponsoring fights, creating images, etc just because I started a company that had some help from a guy I had no idea was doing something wrong? That doesn't seem right to me. Technically cheating is funneling money so should anyone who funneled money lose all that money? It's exploiting the system to do something you're not allowed by the game to do.

Now I know that's a little out there but they did it knowingly. Like I said I didn't know and if all my money is stripped cause something out of my control happened that I had no part of I'd have a hard time continuing on and I just rebought VIP. I had at least 150k before I started the company and got a good amount in donations. That right there is enough for a 159.

Just waiting on what Mike will do.

Why ?? maybe it is not only with cheated money , we had often mmabr mail where people asked helped for org nutrition or clothing , sometimes i bought to help so idk how many it cost but i'm certain it is not only cheated money that he received .

Mobsters have legitimate money floating around too. That doesn't mean they shouldn't see the inside of a prison cell.

If you have benefitted from this cheating you should prepare yourself for consequences. That means illegal sups destroyed, money taken, illegal training nerfed. If you had some good stuff in there then thats tough luck. Next time report it when millions start appearing out of nowhere instead of crying innocent when the jig is up.

So I should lose money and time that I've put into sponsoring fights, creating images, etc just because I started a company that had some help from a guy I had no idea was doing something wrong? That doesn't seem right to me. Technically cheating is funneling money so should anyone who funneled money lose all that money? It's exploiting the system to do something you're not allowed by the game to do.

Now I know that's a little out there but they did it knowingly. Like I said I didn't know and if all my money is stripped cause something out of my control happened that I had no part of I'd have a hard time continuing on and I just rebought VIP. I had at least 150k before I started the company and got a good amount in donations. That right there is enough for a 159.

Your situation is easy to resolve. Remove your supp. You get the money that you spent in research on it. Minus every dollar you have recieved from MMABR and every dollar you have made from selling that supp. If you have anything left I see no problem in you keeping that.

Do you think it's fair for you to have a high quality product that exists solely because of tainted money? Is it fair to the other nutrition companies who put in genuine work into making their product, only for you to sweep in and sell a competing product? Your account shouldn't be banned, but you can't make a compelling argument for keeping a company with access to a genuine 159 supplement. Yeah you lose money if you can't sell your tainted product, but it's also money that you didn't deserve in the first place.

Mobsters have legitimate money floating around too. That doesn't mean they shouldn't see the inside of a prison cell.

If you have benefitted from this cheating you should prepare yourself for consequences. That means illegal sups destroyed, money taken, illegal training nerfed. If you had some good stuff in there then thats tough luck. Next time report it when millions start appearing out of nowhere instead of crying innocent when the jig is up.

This is BS if a Mobsters buy in a TV shop a very expensive flatt screen TV does the shop will give the money back to the states when the guy go in jail .

If he received 80% of cheated money yes he need to remove a part but only mike can tell how many it was .

Who knew millions of dollars came out of no where? I sure didn't. Everything was hidden. Well if I'm punished then I'll push for everything who has broken a rule ever to be punished. As ridiculous as it sounds it should happen. I didn't break any rules besides receiving money which I have no idea where it came from. People have knowingly broken rules. I'd like to see everyone who laundered money lose all that money then. Doesn't sound too fair, huh? It's alright though cause they benefited from cheating and should prepare themselves for consequences. Surely you stand behind this point because it's helped people get top end training? Who cares if anyone earned good money. That's tough luck. Next time don't make a work around on the system.

Don't mean to sound like a dick here but if I'm stripped of what is earning me money to train and fight then what am I gonna use to train? Other people have done things to get money for various things like I've mentioned yet face no punishment. I really enjoy this game and can see myself playing it for years to come as a VIP but not if out of no where I have no money because I had assistance from something I had no idea on what is happening. I'd have to ask for VIP money back and probably just fade away but I'm not sure yet. It's a complicated situation.