How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

Not necessarily. When I moved to Tokyo there was 2 companies with 157. 1 moved and 1 stepped up to 159. Now there's 2 159 companies. Same deal, better supps. Like I said though only Mike's ruling matters and I'm just trying to defend myself and my reputation here. Let's see what he does.

Arashi Fighting Nutrition has never received financial backing from JMFC, it was the sole product of months and months of work. Selling increasingly better supplements and building upon that. His 159 product is the result of that work he put in, by himself, and Leo came in and shit all over that. You don't deserve to sell the same product that someone else worked hard to achieve based solely on the fact that NOBODY earned the money that was put into your company. Leo cheated, created money out of thin air and you profited undeservedly.

I don't believe you cheated, but you are responsible. You can't just stick your hand out, covering your eyes and being glad you got the money then profited from it without checking where that money came from and claim real innocence when questions are being directed your way. You shouldn't be deleted or set to 1, but the company should definitely be deleted.

Not necessarily. When I moved to Tokyo there was 2 companies with 157. 1 moved and 1 stepped up to 159. Now there's 2 159 companies. Same deal, better supps. Like I said though only Mike's ruling matters and I'm just trying to defend myself and my reputation here. Let's see what he does.

um, yes, necessarily. do you honestly think that some (or all) of your sales wouldn't be going to other companies if yours didn't exist? hence, by you even making a single sale, you are taking sales away from other companies.

So, your illegally funded product forced two companies that had legally funded 157's out of business and now is stealing sales from a legally funded 159.

At the very least, Mike absolutely needs to take your 159 away from you. If I were he, I'd also find out how much of it you sold and take all that money away from you (first from the corp, then your personal balance, and then your fighters if the first two didn't pay it off). That's not even punishment: That's like your friend robbing the bank (using the previous analogy) and giving you the great CD player and you losing the CD player.

If I were Mike, and were convinced that you didn't know the money was stolen, I wouldn't suspend you from the game or remove your VIP (analogous to jail); but I wouldn't let you keep the stolen loot, either.

Well whatever happens, happens. I don't think anything should happen though. If anything does happen I'll post my thoughts on it. Main thing is I don't want my reputation tainted because I joined an alliance when I was a noob and took some money to make some supps down the line. Not all of the money was from Leo and I even took 2,000 donation products at $300 (600k) so that's enough for a 159. I don't know how much money was cheated or anything. Only Mike does. I'd be upset about losing my own money and the time I put in to build the company up.

Well whatever happens, happens. I don't think anything should happen though. If anything does happen I'll post my thoughts on it. Main thing is I don't want my reputation tainted because I joined an alliance when I was a noob and took some money to make some supps down the line. Not all of the money was from Leo and I even took 2,000 donation products at $300 (600k) so that's enough for a 159. I don't know how much money was cheated or anything. Only Mike does. I'd be upset about losing my own money and the time I put in to build the company up.

I think you may be doing more to taint your reputation by publicly claiming you had nothing to do with this when you definitely did, albeit indirectly. I think Mike is your only judge at this point, we as a jury have little say in the matter.

If Mike doesn't at the very least take away your ability to sell the 159, I'll lose a lot of confidence in him.

That part, it doesn't matter whether you knew the money was stolen. You're using a supplement made with stolen money to steal business from people who made legitimate supplements.

Guys, I know I didnt make money out of thin air, but It would really suck if you took away my advantage because I befitted from my friends giving me made up money that was made out of thin air. I know this sounds crazy, but believe me Im totally innocent....

Guys, I know I didnt make money out of thin air, but It would really suck if you took away my advantage because I befitted from my friends giving me made up money that was made out of thin air. I know this sounds crazy, but believe me Im totally innocent....

Funny I guess. People break the rules every day with the selling of bookies and that's overlooked. I'm not trying to get into a flame war so I'll just leave it at that. Rules are broken and heads are turned. Exploiting to do something not allowed in the game. There are many ways it's done.

In the end mikes decision is final and I'll have to live with it obviously. He's the only person I need to explain myself to and I have. I'll be waiting on his decision and we'll all see what it is.

Have a good one :rolleyes:

Funny I guess. People break the rules every day with the selling of bookies and that's overlooked. I'm not trying to get into a flame war so I'll just leave it at that. Rules are broken and heads are turned. Exploiting to do something not allowed in the game. There are many ways it's done.

In the end mikes decision is final and I'll have to live with it obviously. He's the only person I need to explain myself to and I have. I'll be waiting on his decision and we'll all see what it is.

I don't really see how it's "breaking the rules" to sell a bookie. We actually need a method in which to transfer money without having to loan it.

Let's not make this about how we need something to transfer money "legally". If you want to start that discussion again, go dig up an old thread or make a new one.

Moving money like that, and pretty much every other way, may not be something that you can do regularly through the game so it might be looked down upon by some, but it is still not on the same level as generating money through a glitch. We all understand that you had no hand in that, but you need to understand that benefiting from someone else's wrongdoing makes you in the wrong as well. It's not fair to you, but it's just how things are.

I honestly hope that you don't get screwed over, or feel that you have been, but you're going to have to lost something. In my opinion you certainly don't deserve to lose all of your money, and if you made that 159 with your own funds, then you don't deserve to lose that either. But if it was funded by glitch generated money then it should be removed, as should any profits from it, and you should be given whatever you were working with before MMABR donated to you so that you can work your way back up.

Dont act like you didnt know where that money was coming from please. Because it isnt a big mystery.

Like I said I'm just gonna relax and be happy with whatever happens unless it's way too drastic. I've come to terms with it and at this point I'm just defending myself. Not trying to switch subjects about laundering or transferring money just saying what I've been saying - that it's not "legal" and still happens

Seems like a few people think I'm the bad guy here or something but I'm just trying to do damage control. I've PM'ed Mike like he asked members of the alliance to do and his ruling will be final and I'll live with that unless it's over the top.

Though think if you were where I was. You'd be losing a lot of funds you've been playing to spend (private gyms, top supps, etc) and now everything comes to a screeching halt and now I have to rebuild my plans all because something happened I didn't know of. My backs against the wall but so is Mike's. Someone's gonna be disappointed in the situation and it's probably gonna be me. I'll deal with it and do my best to move forward. Hopefully you guys can see I'm not some villain in this situation. Just a guy who has never done anything wrong trying to defend myself from losing stuff I've put time and money in.

Edit: Jquid I'd appreciate if you didn't tell me what I did or did not know. A lot of the guys in the alliance didn't know. I've been in the game for a few months some of that time which I took off for personal reasons. I had no clue Leo was banned before and some of MMA Brazil was doing shady stuff. I had no idea the money was glitched.

I actually wrote my post before you posted, so that statement about money transfers wasn't directed at you at all.

I don't think you're a villain, nor do I think everyone in MMABR is. Like I said, this situation sucks for you. I'm sure many of you guys really didn't know what was going on, but anyone who got something through this glitch has to have it taken from them, at least in my opinion.

Like I said I'm just gonna relax and be happy with whatever happens unless it's way too drastic. I've come to terms with it and at this point I'm just defending myself. Not trying to switch subjects about laundering or transferring money just saying what I've been saying - that it's not "legal" and still happens

Seems like a few people think I'm the bad guy here or something but I'm just trying to do damage control. I've PM'ed Mike like he asked members of the alliance to do and his ruling will be final and I'll live with that unless it's over the top.

Though think if you were where I was. You'd be losing a lot of funds you've been playing to spend (private gyms, top supps, etc) and now everything comes to a screeching halt and now I have to rebuild my plans all because something happened I didn't know of. My backs against the wall but so is Mike's. Someone's gonna be disappointed in the situation and it's probably gonna be me. I'll deal with it and do my best to move forward. Hopefully you guys can see I'm not some villain in this situation. Just a guy who has never done anything wrong trying to defend myself from losing stuff I've put time and money in.

But...your success...never would have occurred...without the money completely made out of thin air......................this is futile. Keep diggin' yourself in that hole, boy.

Based on the looks of it I'm not a good guy in this situation but I've done nothing up until receiving glitched money that would label me as a cheater or bad guy. Basing someone off one incident in which they had no idea what was behind the scenes is pretty silly.

See, I think there is a major difference between the Laundering that Leo and Company did, and to the moving of money that everyone else does. In reality, almost no one can start a big corporation without huge financial backing from investors, banks, etc. and people are free to invest there money as they choose. Here, money is locked on fighters with no way to move it except to buy products. If we didn't have a means of moving money from fighters to managers, and from managers to other fighters, things would be totally fucked.

Now, as for people such as fatee, willing or ignorant participants in fraud, they too are accountable. When he accepted millions of counterfeit funds, he became an accomplice. He could have done his due diligence and figured out that Leo was giving out more money than anyone could gain in the amount of time that he did. But no, he saw a check for a few million and just took it. Hell, my company might go poof as it is a former MMABR company. I took over the company from someone assuming it was legit, and there is a very good possibility that it is not.

Based on the looks of it I'm not a good guy in this situation but I've done nothing up until receiving glitched money that would label me as a cheater or bad guy. Basing someone off one incident in which they had no idea what was behind the scenes is pretty silly.

You'll just have to work hard to get back into good graces. I wish you success with your company after this is all fixed.

Fateee, you also have schadenfreude working against you. Every alliance, and every business in every city has been getting screwed by superfights and MMABR. Now everyone delightfully enjoys the dismantlement of the corrupt giant, and everyone associated with it.

Not a few million Ragno. 2 159 supps funded and then I took 2,000 donations of $300 a piece to get the third one. Seems like I do have schadenfreude working against me haha. It's all good though. I've done nothing to put myself as a bad guy and hopefully people and Mike see that. I don't think I should be shunned as a bad guy just cause I took money that I figured was fine and just started a company. I've tried to help people as much as I can through questions, sponsorships, etc. My old gym I answered as many questions as asked and had a huge write up just to help people.

If I lose the company I'll be disappointed in the fact that I'll have to replan a lot of things and lose some time and money of my own I put in but what's fair is fair. Mike said he will talk to me tomorrow and I guess he'll let me know what's up then. As long as I'm not some shunned guy to where if I manage to get on my feet again with an org or nutrition company I'm boycotted or something lol.

I liked my company though :( loved Resident Evil and had the T-virus / G-Virus/ Progenitor Virus set up as supps. 'twas a good gimmick.

Not a few million Ragno. 2 159 supps funded and then I took 2,000 donations of $300 a piece to get the third one. Seems like I do have schadenfreude working against me haha. It's all good though. I've done nothing to put myself as a bad guy and hopefully people and Mike see that. I don't think I should be shunned as a bad guy just cause I took money that I figured was fine and just started a company. I've tried to help people as much as I can through questions, sponsorships, etc. My old gym I answered as many questions as asked and had a huge write up just to help people.

If I lose the company I'll be disappointed in the fact that I'll have to replan a lot of things and lose some time and money of my own I put in but what's fair is fair. Mike said he will talk to me tomorrow and I guess he'll let me know what's up then. As long as I'm not some shunned guy to where if I manage to get on my feet again with an org or nutrition company I'm boycotted or something lol.

I liked my company though :( loved Resident Evil and had the T-virus / G-Virus/ Progenitor Virus set up as supps. 'twas a good gimmick.

who made the bulk of those donations? leo?.... http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif

regardless, i don't think anyone (for the most part) really has a problem with how you came to have the business. yes, you probably could have done some research on it and figured out that the money probably wasn't legit, but i don't think people really have a problem with that either. it's not like you were a veteran of the game that's been around for a while. you were a relative noob when you got it, so it's not a big deal. the reason people are painting you in a negative light is because you're saying there isn't anything wrong with it and that there shouldn't be ANY consequences for your company. take yourself out of the picture and look at the situation from another point of view, and you'll most likely understand how you're wrong.

i don't think you're a bad guy, i just think you're misdirected right now.