How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

He comes from a family of doctors that all barely passed their qualifying exams due to morale issues... and his chic is a studying lawyer yo... I mean you can't ask for any more bonafied credentials than that right?

They did not barelly passed their qualifying exams... My parent entered med school with 16 and have lots of titles.

But it is a hard life, indeed. My brother best friend in college killed himself 1 year after graduation... You should do some research about it. There is a lot of cientific reviews lately about the quality of life in medicine carrer...

EDIT: Plus, she is graduated =D

And since i posted this 41mins ago you have posted a staggering 6 more times in this very thread while offering up not only legal but now medical advice... what an all-star.

What medical advice did I posted here?

Lol, next i'll say that I'm doing my own lunch and you'll say in giving cooking tips?!

EDIT:

BASIC RISOTTO RECIPE BY JAMIE OLIVER

ingredients

• approx• 1.1 litres/2 pints stock (chicken, fish or vegetable as appropriate)

• 1 knob of butter

• 2 tablespoons olive oil

• 1 large onion, finely chopped

• 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped

• ½ a head of celery, finely chopped

• 400g/14oz risotto rice

• 2 wineglasses of dry white vermouth (dry Martini or Noilly Prat) or dry white wine

• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

• 70g/2½oz butter

• 115g/4oz freshly grated Parmesan cheese

serves 6

This is a great recipe for making risotto. You want it to be smooth, creamy and oozy, not thick and stodgy.

stage 1

Heat the stock. In a separate pan heat the olive oil and butter, add the onions, garlic and celery, and fry very slowly for about 15 minutes without colouring. When the vegetables have softened, add the rice and turn up the heat.

stage 2

The rice will now begin to lightly fry, so keep stirring it. After a minute it will look slightly translucent. Add the vermouth or wine and keep stirring — it will smell fantastic. Any harsh alcohol flavours will evaporate and leave the rice with a tasty essence.

stage 3

Once the vermouth or wine has cooked into the rice, add your first ladle of hot stock and a good pinch of salt. Turn down the heat to a simmer so the rice doesn’t cook too quickly on the outside. Keep adding ladlefuls of stock, stirring and almost massaging the creamy starch out of the rice, allowing each ladleful to be absorbed before adding the next. This will take around 15 minutes. Taste the rice — is it cooked? Carry on adding stock until the rice is soft but with a slight bite. Don’t forget to check the seasoning carefully. If you run out of stock before the rice is cooked, add some boiling water.

stage 4

Remove from the heat and add the butter and Parmesan. Stir well. Place a lid on the pan and allow to sit for 2 minutes. This is the most important part of making the perfect risotto, as this is when it becomes outrageously creamy and oozy like it should be. Eat it as soon as possible, while the risotto retains its beautiful texture.

They did not barelly passed their qualifying exams... My parent entered med school with 16 and have lots of titles.

But it is a hard life, indeed. My brother best friend in college killed himself 1 year after graduation... You should do some research about it. There is a lot of cientific reviews lately about the quality of life in medicine carrer...

EDIT: Plus, she is graduated =D

I don't have to research it, My heart goes out to your brother and his friend, but none of that really concerns me :) Wut does concern me is when you try to take an example I use in a thread and just snipe that one single example with complete disregard to the rest of the topic to make me look stupid. Unfortunately, your brother's friend's suicide only further validates my claim in said thread that people who lose so much morale trying to STUDY to become a doctor (Or MMA Fighter, or Anything else for that matter), don't make the best ones anyhow, and should prolly look into a different/less stressful profession.

Is "Brazilian Law" where all the lawyers and judges are completely hairless except for a small soul patch?

Yep. Though they don't all wear visors and drink shitloads of coffee.

You are spamming... NO YOU ARE SPAMMING! Blalrhghggggfofofofofofo!

I for one am glad barney warned me about the hazards of the internet. Thank you barney.

Can he sing a song about it next? Maybe he can let the kids out of their cages to do a fun dance along to the song?

What's that John?

Imagine there's no Heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

Thanks for that John

what is this pedo shit

Its a song... that used to have an amusing video along with it... that pretty much summed up this entire thread... but college humor and or youtube have taken it down so now the only way to listen to the song is on one of the many youtube video's spliceing the anima with the song... hence the "pedo shit" ... just look away and listen ... or not.

Seems college humor nuked the orignal off youtube... lame.

Or just go here.

+1 for both of you. Or would that be +2...?

/me bursts into flames and flies away

/me likes this.