Nate "The Great" Underdog

ringfinger

He couldn't submit Chael Sonnen...something to think about. Mr Harris is going home with a leg.

I think that was a "back to the drawing board" fight for him. I love Nate and placed my bet accordingly, but Palhares is a rough sob.

• 2 weeks later...
Who'd have thunk it. He likes to try to hurt people AND he's a Sore Loser.

Palhares is all Class.

All Palhares has done since the fight is apologize over and over about his mistake and how Marquart deserves 100% credit for his win. He is all class. It's happened to him multiple times before so I could see where he'd be a little worried about greasers.

All Palhares has done since the fight is apologize over and over about his mistake and how Marquart deserves 100% credit for his win. He is all class. It's happened to him multiple times before so I could see where he'd be a little worried about greasers.

Right. Just like people ghost tapping has happened to him multiple times so now he tries to injure people :) I'm sure his apologies have nothing to do with him trying to save face and not catch anymore bad publicity than he's already garnered. I don't stay super current on the guy, so I don't know about anything he said that wasn't aired on the card, but he didn't look like to great of a sport post-fight.

Right. Just like people ghost tapping has happened to him multiple times so now he tries to injure people :) I'm sure his apologies have nothing to do with him trying to save face and not catch anymore bad publicity than he's already garnered. I don't stay super current on the guy, so I don't know about anything he said that wasn't aired on the card, but he didn't look like to great of a sport post-fight.

You could very well be right. I never paid much attention to him until this fight, so I only know what's happened since then.

Nate punched him when he was complaing about his greasing, we all know something was up, if you do jiu jitsu, you know you cant get out of a leg lock that easily, he trains with the professional grease camp too, fucken panzies..

And Palhares is class, he doesnt try to end careers, he tries to end fights, not his fault if the ref doesnt stop it quick enough

Nate punched him when he was complaing about his greasing, we all know something was up, if you do jiu jitsu, you know you cant get out of a leg lock that easily, he trains with the professional grease camp too, fucken panzies..

And Palhares is class, he doesnt try to end careers, he tries to end fights, not his fault if the ref doesnt stop it quick enough

Yes, sooo many people get suspended due to multiple cases of incompetent reffing that resulted in back to back matches where a hold wasn't broken when the ref designated the fight as ended.

:rolleyes:

Fukkin' Panzies in Palhares corner and management team. And fukkin' panzy ring officials too, all teaming up and saying Marquardt was obviously not greased just to hose Poor Palhares.

I'm gonna jack this thread by sayin that I've been talkin about Charles Oliveira before his UFC debut. That guy is the real deal and I called it. He might have some tough losses ahead of him, but I am willing to bet - barring severe injuries and huge set backs - that in a few years this guy is running the 155 division. I don't think he'd beat Gray Maynard or the other really great wrestlers who are aware of juijitsu at this moment. But Oliveria once his wrestling and pure boxing/stand up is improved he will be great. He's only 20 years old. A year younger than me and that guy is 14-0 in the UFC. Makes me feel like a bum.

A year younger than me and that guy is 14-0 in the UFC...

I think hes 2-0 in the UFC.

But...

Yes agreed, the guy is going to be a force. Pure boxing and wrestling as you said will be something that he has time to learn.

Seems to me he possesses limited strength even in the LWD but his clinch was impressive which comes from technique more than strength but against another solid thai boxer with good take-down defense he may have problems. He did pass his test in a tough opponent though. big props

I think hes 2-0 in the UFC.

But...

Yes agreed, the guy is going to be a force. Pure boxing and wrestling as you said will be something that he has time to learn.

Seems to me he possesses limited strength even in the LWD but his clinch was impressive which comes from technique more than strength but against another solid thai boxer with good take-down defense he may have problems. He did pass his test in a tough opponent though. big props

2-0 in the UFC but I meant his overrall record is 14-0 and he's in the UFC. I wasn't talkin bout his record in his UFC fights alone.