Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

Rising Star MMA in Sydney is still looking for a nutrition partner. With 12 elite coaches and 69 fighters, Rising Star MMA has made a name for itself as a great choice for quality training.

We just need great supplements to go with it!

Send me a message if you are interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Montreal based Gym, my own fighters train there, and I used to be pretty good at this back in the day. I would take sponsors as well. I don't care what city you are from.I will also hype your business.

Msg me in Game

Fighters

Overdose Factory in Amsterdam is looking for a Gym partner with at least 30 or 40 fighters - I've got a Q152 increase stamina product and i also just created a Q152 muscle supplment - please contact me ingame my ID is 13300!

Rift Fighting Academy (London) looking for a nutrition partner to supply the vending machines.

Will also provide funding for any interested companies - amount negotiable depending on what's on offer but am willing to go up to $200k. PM me for details and negotiations. (Might be interested in sponsoring a clothes company too - same amount on offer)

Adrenaline MMA & Fitness is a new gym in New York that has paired up with Immortals New York Fight org. We are a private gym that will be working with Immortals fighters so we will have a steady flow of fighters coming through are doors. We are looking for a nutrition company to partner with and fill are vending machines. Please pm me in game if you are intrested.