Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems there are not enough nutrition companies in Amsterdam available for partnership :sad01_anim:

Wonder if it is possible to have nutrition partner from another city?

Please contact the Phalanx gym owner Gatso Batsov

• 2 weeks later...

I think until changes are made to nutrition companies, it will be hard for all the gyms to be able to get quality nutrition partners for vending services, unless you get managers in your alliance or join your alliance and help them upstart a company. Financially right now, it's not worth it for most to try creating a nutrition company and pay them money for the higher quality supplements and compete with those already established.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oops sorry i'm posting all over. Just found that THIS is where you ask for nutrition partnerships. I'm still looking at things, but yeah, Fightworld Formula will need a gym partner. Someone who will actually consistently order products or makes some attempt at interest. We have a legit 159 quality reduce energy loss. Still deciding on partnerhips. :coffee:

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just moved my gym from Rio to Vegas, and our previous supp paner has long since bit the dust, so we're looking for a new one.

Clearly won't make you a millionaire, but it is money for no effort, and you'll get the satisfaction of supporting top fighters handled by top managers, and thus be able to bask in reflected glory.

Let me know via PM if you're interested.