Nutrition partnership thread

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...

Brand new gym in Montreal, looking for a nutrition company to partner with. Preferably a newer company who wants to grow with us. If interested PM in game.

THE STEEL PENN TRAINING TEMPLE is looking for a nutritional company with a 157 product or better. Please PM me anytime @ Mr White

Looking for a nutrition partner for new gym would like to have either strength or stamina my current partner is going under i usually sell about 70-100$ a week

• 2 weeks later...

We are a gym that prides ourselves on heart, integrity, and working hard. Fighters that train here aren't just training to be better, they are training to be CHAMPIONS. BOC was established to meet the needs of ALL levels of fighter, and as such all are welcome to train here.

Your success is OUR success and we work hard at what we do.

2 Elite Coaches on Staff!

1 - Elite Conditioning Coach

1 - Elite Wrestling Coach

BOC SPARRING SCHEDULE:

Boxing - Monday AM and PM

Wrestling - Wednesday AM and PM

Muy Thai - Friday AM and PM

BJJ - Saturday AM and PM

WANTED: BOC is seeking a nutrition partner at this time. Please contact Tony Hurricane to negotiate.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an opening for partnership in my Nutrion shop. It's Next Level Nutrion out of St. Pete. My nutrion shop is #1 in St.Pete. and growing to be one of the best in the game.

-I have 159q energy supplement (with proof) as well as various other strength and cardio supplements.

-Looking to see if I can get with a gym that has good vending machine sales.

PM me if you are interested

Org in LA Looking for a partner in any way they wish. PM me here on forums or click link in sig to get to the org's page.

Thanks!