Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Need a writer for my new org! Looking for previews(with predictions) and reviews. I would like someone with experience. Please contact me if interested! ID: 69027

WPR needs a writer for previews willing to pay a good amount but will discuss that when there is interest. Would like someone who will be committed! The pay will make it worth it! Cheers, Rory 64907

HERO FC in Helsinki is looking for an someone to review events. I am willing to pay in-game dollars, and after a trial period, am willing to pay VIP time.

• 3 weeks later...

looking for a nice long term writing job ill do write ups reviews or previews contact me with a oppurtunity please im serious about this

Looking for an organization to do write ups for. Very proficient in the English language, and somewhat of an aspiring writer (more of a hobby) in real life. My style is very roleplayish (which would mean character interactions within previews/reviews). If interested, please contact me in game.

Looking for an organization to do write ups for. Very proficient in the English language, and somewhat of an aspiring writer (more of a hobby) in real life. My style is very roleplayish (which would mean character interactions within previews/reviews). If interested, please contact me in game.

Welcome aboard Jack, glad to have you writing for IMMA.

Looking to try my hand at writing reviews. If you need a writer, drop me a line. I have experience writing for newspapers IRL.

Sold.

I would like to Write for an org doing previews, reviews, and fighter interviews. I'm new, but I should have the time to work on these projects for your org. If interested in my services pm me and we will get together on how you want the job to work.

I'm looking to be a full-time writer for an MMA organization. I'll do previews, reviews, and fighter interviews. Summer is right around the corner so I will always be free for any writing project that is requested. Message me here: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=87355 and I may be able to fill out a 'practice' submission for you. Thank you.

Are you wanting to take your org to the next level? not sure how? well you should be thinking about hiring me! like now! I'm now available as a full time writer for your org! will do previews! will do recaps! will do interviews! and all other media related jobs to take your org to the next level!!

Are you wanting to take your org to the next level? not sure how? well you should be thinking about hiring me! like now! I'm now available as a full time writer for your org! will do previews! will do recaps! will do interviews! and all other media related jobs to take your org to the next level!!

Contact me

HMFL in Montreal needs a full time or part time writer asap! pm me in game or reply here and i will contact you! willing to pay top dollar!

• 3 weeks later...