Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Steel Penn ICON protect is on the look out for various writers, please see ad and pm me, darksoul, if interested. If you have any previous work let me know however experience isn't needed just a good grasp of writing would be fine.

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u625/darksoulmma/d332a4d4-b1ba-414a-99f8-d00ee8648adc_zps932c1b3d.jpg

• Upvote 1

WarZone in Amsterdam is looking for a dependable writer to do previews, reviews and interviews for two events a week. We are a 220k+ ID and have almost 200 fighters signed. We will be holding 2 events a week and are looking for someone or a few someones who is/are a long term solution to our needs. PM me for further questions.

Steel Penn - Icon [Montreal] is looking for a writer

Must be reliable.

Having undergone somewhat of a face lift, the organisation now known as

Steel Penn - ICON based in Montreal currently has 5 events booked, each a week apart. The organization requires a reliable writer, proof or an example of work is preferable.

Pay to be negotiated.

PM

Growth Hormone in game for more details

Steel Penn Icon Workdwide are still looking for writers to join their team.

Made up of Steel Penn Icon orgs in almost every city there are more than enough writing positions to go around.

So if you're interested then please get in touch with darksoul for a competitive salary.

My profile is below;

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=85026

Still looking for individual write up jobs...hit me up in game. I'm whoring myself for tycoon cash :(

Anytime you have time to do a write up for my org do one. Now its in your hands as to when you want to write. I will pay even if I already have one done.

Definitely up for doing a few write ups to get some $$$ in for when I got VIP.

Used to own some orgs on makesportmma and would always do the big write ups and interviews. Drop me a message if you want some stuff doing!

Crucible Fights: St.Petersburg is looking for a writer!

I'm looking for a writer for my org to do previews of our events. If you think you can deliver quality work pm me in game. If you've written this kind of stuff before, please include an example of your work!

I'm back, back again... Willing I write previews mainly. Will also stretch to reviews for the right org. If you need examples of previous work, message me in game. Jax.

• Upvote 1