Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

hi, do you need writer for organization? i feel very very bored and i was thinking about earning/saving some money to buy vip one day, so i could try to do it for some fee. i don't know realties of mmatycoon about payments, etc., but i know that i have some free time and would be happy with something to do ;)

about my writing- i had one article in MMA Tycoon Times thus far

http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=1486

and actually two more are pending, will see, if they will make it to edition.

cheers,
Piotr.

ok, i think i have enough work for now :P

thanks for all Organizations' Managers, who contacted with me and gave an opportunity ;)

I'm looking for a staff executive writing editor and writers for Rising Sun in Tokyo. It's a pretty well established org at this point. Lots of good fighters with lots of good stories and I'm an old school manager who's newly back to the game. I can promise to be a fun guy to work with; I'm not interested in the same old, same old. I'm here to do some interesting shit.

I'm willing to pay the max, 5k per week; and willing to hear what else you may need. I've got some old school connections throughout the game, and maybe there's something else you want that I can help you to get. I'm looking for previews, reviews, and copy for possible radio/podcasting that we might do soon. I'm hoping to get at least two writers on board as well as an editor/head writer. If you're interested PM me back and we can talk business.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3592

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings forum friends,

I am considering doing some writing for the game. Outside the game I am an experienced freelance writer. It's a pretty crappy market so it never pays all the bills, but usually the important ones.

My greatest concern will be timeline. Not that I have a ton of obligations but I can't always be ready to write at the drop of a hat. I'm not sure exactly how writing runs here so just let me know what you need and I'll tell you if and when I can do it.

I would be willing to write for you without pay, as long as you needed, if you could offer me 3 month V.I.P. Just putting that out there if anyone is interested in giving me a hand.

Mind as well include your asking price before others waste their time..

Mind as well include your asking price before others waste their time..

Rookie mistake. I never included an asking price because I thought managers offered you what the minimum was. I should have done more research before I posted on this thread, but I know now at least 40-50k is the minimum with most managers. And I've already informed you before that I knew nothing, so how would I know what my asking price was.

SPNY host two events per week.

our current writer went missing and so there is vacancy for a Preview Writer. It should be more or less like the ones that have been done so far(check the org page for examples)

I'm looking to spend 50k per week with this. Or more if the quality is top notch.

pm me in game to apply please.

Would really love to get involved with this but I am between computers at the moment.

I have played a lot of text based wrestling RPGs so match reports are pretty much second nature.

Expect an application when I can sort it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm looking to try my hand at writing for someones org. Ii haven't done it before but my written English is up to par, I'm a great creative writer also so reviews or previews will never be too lame and boring .. im not looking for a major org but something small to get my feet wet and see if i can keep it up .. i'm a very active member and also run a gym

thanks in advance for your offers message me in game . pay i'm not to fussy about just as long as you have ongoing work

cheers

Benjamin West (96052)

Looking for a couple writers to do weekly pre-post write ups

Looking to do mainly interviews, fighter insiders, and some previews. New to the game but not necessarily writing, so if someone is willing to be patient and work with me on details on how you want things, I can provide examples before being considered. PM In Game :)

Edit : Got hired by Forbidden Violence.

I need a quality writer who will bring a creative style and funny wit to our write ups. Need pre - post and interviews for all title fights. 100k per week for these duties.

Im willing to do Interviews, Previews and Reviews for an org. Just message me in game and we can talk money. Examples also available upon request.

Also, if anybody who is interested in doing write ups want any advice or someone to give them tips, just message me in game with any requests and ill help you out as best as I can.

• Upvote 1

Still looking for a full time writer 100k per week contact me.