Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I'm interested in dabbling a bit in some writing. I'm still new to MMA Tycoon, so I'm focusing on learning the tricks and tips of being a manager first and foremost, but I've always had a keen set of hands for a bit of keyboarding, and I've got plenty of time on my hands.

If any organizations or companies are looking for a bit of writing and haven't found a writer, PM me with what you need done, by when and how much you'll pay if my article is acceptable and perhaps we can make a deal.

I'd like to avoid long term contracts and expectations while I improve my standing as a manager, and my reputation and skills as a writer.

Look forward to hearing from potential clients!

/GP

I used to be writer in 2012 for a New york organization called SOTF. My articles were fairly well received, often getting into the headlines of the newspaper. Now I'm back to the game and I need some cash, and I'd love to have the chance to write an article every week or so.

My Org Evil Evolution is looking for a full time writer, for previews and reviews must be quality work, will pay well if the work is good and I also would like this to be a long term working relationship, message me if interested

TTFC in New York is looking for a full time writer to do Previews for all my Events. If your Interested in writing for a Top 10 Org then I have a position open for you. Pm me for details on payment and bonuses. If you look at the front page of the Org you can see the type of work I am wanting done. I hope to here from you soon.

Here is a link to my profile.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=4733

Here is the link to the Org.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1512

Hey guys i have some free time this weekend so i will do some free lance work if anybody needs and event or two doing i also do interviews.

Interview page in the forum MEET THE MAN to see my work

For preview work PM me in game and i will send you a copy.

Im willing to do Interviews, Previews and Reviews for an org. Just message me in game and we can talk money. Examples also available upon request.

Also, if anybody who is interested in doing write ups want any advice or someone to give them tips, just message me in game with any requests and ill help you out as best as I can.

Still available for anyone in need of a writer.

• 2 weeks later...

anybody who needs a writer PM me, I'll always consider it but I only do them for at-least 20k+ a write up, just purely because of the amount of time/effort it takes to do a decent write up is worth nothing less.

PM me if you're interest short/long term, previous write ups (examples) and on what you need doing if you're interested.

In need of a writer for the up coming Syn event 'Supernova V' on 25th April.

Short notice but will be rewarded with very good pay. Must have previous writing experience and an example of previous write ups.

Looking for a preview and review.

If interested please pm Dark Soul, I can't link due to being on the phone but I should be easy to find via the ingame search or just click on my profile link if available.

I have been looking for a quality writer to do pre fight, live fight blow by blow action and post fight write ups to create high quality audio commentary for our orgs as we have two guys that want to do the voices. If someone can write consistently for me we can have a fun audio section of this game.

I will pay top dollar for this writer to be consistent for our audio commentary.

I have been looking for a quality writer to do pre fight, live fight blow by blow action and post fight write ups to create high quality audio commentary for our orgs as we have two guys that want to do the voices. If someone can write consistently for me we can have a fun audio section of this game.

I will pay top dollar for this writer to be consistent for our audio commentary.

Writing a pre-fight script for them to talk through on the audio or is that a seperate thing? none the less sounds like a great idea! love this audio idea's people are throwing out lately.