2 fights ran on time... 8 fights havent

Fade2black

One of my fighters was schedualed to fight in Montreal at 6pm. Its 7:30 now and the event page hasnt even shown the event as having occured.

there has been issues couple of times -- sometimes its server issues sometimes it something else -- mike will get all the events run and everything will be corrected asap

glad to hear that, the event below was supposed to run tonight in Montreal and we've yet to see any results:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=107944

dunno if ud call this a little off topic or not, but 3 of my guys won today (2 were in LA spose to be tomorrow and one today) but i dont think my manager rank went up at all almost like it didnt register? And also my fighters may not have moved up hype wise, tho im unsure on that as they are basically debuts so didnt pay attention to what rank they were, bout 95% sure my manager rank didnt go up tho

yea it shows that rank went up with that green bar thingy with both me and fighters, hmm weird, fairly positive that my rank was and still is 292. cant say im 100% tho tbf =/

yea it shows that rank went up with that green bar thingy with both me and fighters, hmm weird, fairly positive that my rank was and still is 292. cant say im 100% tho tbf =/

quite possible that 2 wins isnt enough to overcome next in line -- i have actually won fight and lose rank before

hmmm nope something has deffo gone wrong, my fighters that won have stayed where they are rank wise in terms of the number, but on the org page hes moved up.

For example one fighter is now ranked #1 in the org hype with a ranking of 589. 2nd place has 520 ish. Seems to be something weird going on.

Another fighter is ranked 33k or so. The fighter he beat is ranked at around 11k. Tho he has moved up in the org hype roaster thingy.... if that makes sense