Shaq MMA?

i heard this on the radio the other day... shaq talking shit about/to chuck liddell. I wouldn't take it too seriously because shaq is always clowning around and as a fan, he knows that chuck will retire before shaq does. Shaq has been training for a few years but I highly doubt he'd ever fight in the ufc.... maybe against jose conseco at the next super hulk

maybe against jose conseco at the next super hulk

Hehe, yeah. I see Shaq knock Conseco out though. Shaq is as big as Choi but a bit faster. Maybe not such a good striker, but let's be fair Choi isn't either.

I doubt Shaq would drop a 20m contract with the Cavs to take up MMA :P

It's official yet? Yeah Shaq and Kobe still the best earners in the NBA by a mile.

I saw Shaq on tv recently and he looked like he needed to lose a couple of lbs...might have been a less than flattering angle.

On another note you may remember he played down here at L.S.U. You don't realize how humongous of a human being he is until you're standing 2 feet away from him in club. He wouldnt need much skill to ruin a normal big man's day if he wanted to...as for as MMA that's a whole other animal altogether.

I saw Shaq on tv recently and he looked like he needed to lose a couple of lbs...might have been a less than flattering angle.

On another note you may remember he played down here at L.S.U. You don't realize how humongous of a human being he is until you're standing 2 feet away from him in club. He wouldnt need much skill to ruin a normal big man's day if he wanted to...as for as MMA that's a whole other animal altogether.

I got to see him play a couple times when he went to LSU, it was one of the coolest things about being a kid living near Baton Rouge.

dont be surprised if you wake up to shaq's big chocolate eyes starin through your soul with him ready to stick his size 88 shoe in your ass. shaq is the man.

he wants to be everything, hes wanted to be everything except the shitty basketball player he is, a cop an mma fighter and many other things within the past few years...

he wants to be everything, hes wanted to be everything except the shitty basketball player he is, a cop an mma fighter and many other things within the past few years...

Hey, don't talk about Shaq doing shitty things....

...without adding his shitty Rap Career.

Huge Lebron Fan, wish the Cavs hadn't made the same mistake the Suns made with Shaq.