Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Guest Wispey

Your fighters are like turtles, once they're on their back, they're as good as dead.

Hoho!

To be fair I probably fought the best ground fighter at the 155lbs division and he fought a smart gameplan and put his subs to the max. he's an incredibly experienced owner who I think will win the title very soon. With that being said, Matice is hard in training right now and the next time you see him it will be lights out for his poor victim. And if you are referring to Klein, then you are in for a surprise

oh you didn't! did you just claim to be the best after your first fight? now that is fucked up!

as for "your the best p4p in the weight division" WHAT?? you need to look that up pound for pound is used to compare fighters in different classes.

your a douche who got lucky! lets do it @ NEI 4!

Not gonna happen! a rematch wouldn't make too much sense now, there are some new pretty tough guys in the current weight division and I'd like to fight them, u should do the same and maybe we're gonna have a rematch in the near future

U can also ask the org manager for his opinion, I believe he has a similar one ;)

To be fair I probably fought the best ground fighter at the 155lbs division and he fought a smart gameplan and put his subs to the max. he's an incredibly experienced owner who I think will win the title very soon. With that being said, Matice is hard in training right now and the next time you see him it will be lights out for his poor victim. And if you are referring to Klein, then you are in for a surprise

Hey, my lips are sealed.

I'm trying to keep a neutral perspective now, considering I write reviews. My post was a joke, nothing more!

Jomar, you really don't want to be fighting Matice on your first fight. I'm sure Jolon will hook you up in the undercard, Kismet. Just give him time.

Not gonna happen! a rematch wouldn't make too much sense now, there are some new pretty tough guys in the current weight division and I'd like to fight them, u should do the same and maybe we're gonna have a rematch in the near future

U can also ask the org manager for his opinion, I believe he has a similar one ;)

Make perfect sense to Mike! He wants to annihilate sherlok and prove he's worthless!

So... I'm supposed to do smacktalk to get my guy in the spotlight? Weird. Mainly because ever since signing with this organisation,Jeremy Cornish has all the spotlight on him already. No matter the reaction of the crowd. Boo him or cheer him, it's a reaction. Meaning they take notice of the stuff he does. He's well overdue of a title shot too. He carried a belt with him,until he got released because the company couldn't afford his standards. He took a month off to train and it was well deserved,when the following happened. The first loss ever coming back into MMA. Since then he went to different organisations like Russian Combat and Bare Knuckle Combat were just another set of stepping stones into the leagues of N.E.I. It's time they take notice who their real star is. He's ranked 5th in the weight class,but it's time that changes. If you get what i mean. Put him up agaisn't Matice or some other stepping stone. Cornish wants the gold that belongs around his waist.

Earlier today, I caught up with Viking Berserker, outside of Branislav's Garage.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpgViking, this is Arthur Job, of MMA-Night. I'd like to ask you a few questions, if I may?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w17.jpg Sure, go ahead.

Arthur: Tell us a little about yourself. How did you get into MMA?

Viking: I was actually approached in the gym by a man called Jack Walian, he claimed to have seen me do some greco roman wrestling tournaments and was impressed with my performances, it turned out he was a manager looking to get someone to stand in for a prospect tournament in finland where I could win 200.000$ if i came in first.

Arthur: And this tournament, you placed first?

Viking: Sadly, I didnt, I was a late standin as one of the pussies whimped out.

Viking: I was also 50 pounds lighter than those guys

Viking: So my manager Jack thought I would be a lamb ready for slaughter

Viking: Especially without my own special fly agaric coctail which was apparently banned by the local athletic commision

Arthur: As in, he set you up as a fall? or, he didn't have much faith?

Viking: Nah man, he made a mistake, he misread the email he got and thought it was a bantamweight tournament, but fuck it if i was going to let some pussy ass excuse such as "my opponent is fatter than me" have me give up the chance to win 200 grand.

Arthur: So, the tournament, where did you place? how did this help shape you as a fighter?

Viking: Well i won my first fight easily enough. Jack found me some excellent Muay Thai trainers who showed me exactly how to make a man bleed when he tries to give you a bearhug, and a lot of those cbombs tried to wall and stall their way to a victory

Viking: In the semi finals however I met this boxer guy who was more scared to engage than the canadian navy

Viking: Holy fuck man!

Viking: I dont know what fight the judges were watching but he landed seven punches in total.

Viking: While i landed ten hard leg kicks, plus some other shots. That doesnt seem like much in a 15 minute ordeal, but you try punching some guy in the face when he is doing his best forrest gump impression!

Viking: I threw over 70 leg kicks alone according to Jack. If that doesnt count towards aggression and control im bringing in a Tiger tank to my next fight.

Arthur:You exploded onto the MMA scene, with a convincing decision victory over the already established fighter, Zack Bindioin. Can you give us a rundown of how you prepared for the fight?

Viking: Well, Ive been doing some sparring with Mohammad Epoto http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=91874 A great Muay Thai fighter from some country in China, he really improved my ability to deal damage in the

clinch but he kept shouting about this allah guy who i never knew, and told me to read a Koran, whatever that is.

Viking: But my manager told me to start working on my ground game. I dont really see the need, but hey, he pays the bills and put the clothes in my wardrobe so who am i to complain.

Arthur: What part of your ground game, particularly?

Viking: Well, I was shocked to find out that an "arm bar" was not a place where you go to drink whiskey and armwrestle but a crotchrubbing maneuver where youre supposed to embarrass your opponent into stopping the fight.I thought my manager was hooking me up with some fine ass and a date!

Viking: Granted it was 10 in the morning but still, never too early for some drinking, armwrestling and fine japanese sex.

Arthur: You're famously abrasive towards opposition fighters, using social media, such as Twitter, to actively rile your opponents up. Do you feel this is an effective method to 'get under your opponents skin', compared to say, the old style 'locker room interview'?

Viking: Well, its more for my own benefit you know, but I do find that Oliver Kahn chump to be hilarious. I mean, come on, what kind of man has to threaten to rub his crotch against another man's elbow to look tough?

Viking: I also thought I was done with triangles and shit when I got expelled from primary school.

Viking: But, Jack, who again is paying the bills tells me I should come prepared, so now im studying how to get out of all kind of positions i thought I would never see again since I stopped dating some Indian chick a while back!

Arthur: So, the twitter tactic isn't something you'd normally do? and was aimed primarily at Oliver Kahn?

Viking: Nah man, its just to get my feelings out there. If i can get a man angry when he comes in to fight me thats great, cause i sure as hell will be. But, shit, here it is again and i have to smell at some guy's unwashed crotch for an hour when we do those.

Arthur: You were signed by Jolon Williams, into NEI, and almost immediately developed a grudge against the manager of Oliver Kahn, and the fighter himself. Tell us, why was that?

Viking: Well man, it's quite simple, I like beating up guys, so I asked Jack get a hold of the taping from the first NEI show, and as I looked at Khan's smug face while he was trying to rub his crotch up Michael MacRoberts' nose I thought to myself, that dude would be an easy fight.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg For the readers: Oliver Kahn won, in his debut match. Via Submission.

Viking: MacRoberts took him down easily, so I figure that master of the art of BJ has complete rubbish wrestling ability, which, I can at least say to my credit I do not. Having done greco for quite some time.

Arthur: Jolon Williams has proposed an interesting mechanic for NEI #4. Both you, and Oliver Kahn will get to pick each others prospective opponents. If both are beaten, you will then face each other for the title. Care to both explain your thoughts regarding this proposition? do you have anybody in mind, for Kahn? Of course, this is assuming you beat your opponent in NEI #3 - Ignition.

Viking: Assuming i beat my opponent? Who the fuck is this guy, have you seen me out there?

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg *At this point, Viking gets up into my face, talking loudly, and more obnoxiously*

Viking: I beat the shit out of 3 MIDDLEWEIGHTS, these guys are one third their size and you think ill have trouble tooling them around in the clinch?

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Ahem, Swiftly moving on.

Arthur: Let's talk about your upcoming bout with Josip "Đip" Grubisic. You're arguably the favourite, coming into this bout. How do you feel about him, as a fighter?

Viking: He is a fighter?

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Ouch.

Viking: No I'm serious, I thought he did it for the exercise.

Viking: Running away from a savage beast for 15 minutes should get you in good shape

Viking: I assume thats why he accepted the fight

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Sources tell me, he's quietly confident in his ability to beat you.

Viking: Ahahaha, oh man, he gets a knee in the head 40 times by a guy who has a problem tying his shoelaces (Mickey Klein) and he thinks he can take on a future champion? The only good thing about him is that he can at least take a beating, but im going to show the world that he can also bleed.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg So, you're confident this will be a knockout win?

Viking: Nah man, knockouts mean nothing to me, I want to watch him slip in his own blood and tears as the doctor tells me that I have done enough to him medically that he cannot continue.

Arthur: Care to tell us a little about how you're training, and preparing for this bout?

Viking: Im working out twice a day most days at Branislav's garage, usually Im following Jack's regime of going through different not compeltely unerotic positions with my ground coach, but im also trying to get stronger which apparently is a problem they see in me. So its a mixture of training with a top level ground coach and a top level strength and conditioning coach.

Viking: Once those aspects are in place Ill keep working on my Muay thai, which has become my weapon of choice

Arthur: NEI recently signed a new fighter, a certain Jeremy Cornis. His manager has openly stated, the Lightweight belt is his. Any thoughts on this?

Viking: I mean come on, some of the guys he has lost to couldnt even beat up my grandmother. Granted, I have a hard time doing that, but still.

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg I heard she's pretty brutal

Viking: Oh man, she does some nasty indian burns you wouldn't believe. I couldnt go into the sun for three months last time.

Viking: Either way, Ive been told he can wrestle, thats good for him, really, but unless he is able to deal with my level of wrestling and my brutal onslaught of elbows and knees he should just pack up right now.

Arthur: Do you have anything to add, any shoutouts?

Viking: A shoutout to any BJ practionaires (no-gi) out there who want to step by my apartment later tonight to work on some awesome finishing moves!

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg I've got a few in my phonebook, they aren't cheap, though!

This is Arthur Job, signing off for MMA-Night.

Hey, my lips are sealed.

I'm trying to keep a neutral perspective now, considering I write reviews. My post was a joke, nothing more!

Jomar, you really don't want to be fighting Matice on your first fight. I'm sure Jolon will hook you up in the undercard, Kismet. Just give him time.

i am not afraid of anyone on the list that i've given... even though i'm an underdog... :)i just want to give it a shot?

anyone??? on the list...?

i am not afraid of anyone on the list that i've given... even though i'm an underdog... :)i just want to give it a shot?

anyone??? on the list...?

I'm not suggesting you're afraid, champ. Just suggesting that it's not in yours, or your fighters best interest to run, before you can jump.

Keep training, Jolon runs undercards for up and coming fighters, called Kismet. He'll get you on one of those, if you keep this enthusiasm up.

• Upvote 1

It's funny how everyone here tries to smack-talk their way to the top. It just so happens that Jeremy Cornish had a QFC win last night. I wanted him to show his true colors on the mat. And so he did. He had a good opponent,but won anyway as predicted. With this QFC victory Cornish has placed himself 3rd in the 155lbs rankings. Now,there are 2 obstacles.

The weak and so predicatble Sam Reilly and The Man 'Of The Night' Oliver Khan. If one of these two wanna go at it,Give Cornish a call. He shows a lot of respect for them both,but that wont keep him from taking them down. The others..? Hah! What do you think?

I'm not suggesting you're afraid, champ. Just suggesting that it's not in yours, or your fighters best interest to run, before you can jump.

Keep training, Jolon runs undercards for up and coming fighters, called Kismet. He'll get you on one of those, if you keep this enthusiasm up.

ahh ok... what about these fighters...

"the tank" http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=145507

"malacus" http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=145184

i'm ready in 3 weeks or so... :)

I'd think you and 'the tank', would make a great fight. Call him out, in this thread, to increase your chances of Jolon giving you the fight.

As for me, Stevey dropped down to 185lbs last night, and i'm making this the first official call out at this weight.

"Mike Hunt, i'm going to inflict a metric fuckton of pain on you, assuming you can get over your crush on Sherlock Holmes, and fight me, that is"

He wants you, Mike, and not in the way you want Sherlock Holmes, either.

Evening, MMA Fans. It's time for another issue of MMA-Night interviews.

Today, I caught up with Oliver Kahn, outside London MMA Club [WAO].

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Oliver, can I ask you some questions?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w41.jpg You're Arthur Job, right? From MMA-Night? Sure, sure, go ahead.

Arthur: Great stuff! So, let's start with a little about yourself, tell me, how did you get into MMA?

Oliver: I started with BJJ and was submitting everyone in the club, and my coach asked me if I wanted to fight in NHB event. And I submitted the other guy in the first round.

Arthur: So, you won the event?

Oliver: Yes, what do you think? I have no losses.

Arthur: Your introduction to the MMA scene, saw your first match victorious, against, the then unknown, Michael MacRoberts. Tell us how you prepared for that fight. What was your gameplan?

Oliver: My gameplan was shoot a takedown and let my BJJ do the job!

Arthur: So you weren't concerned about his ground game, at all?

Oliver: To be honest, Im not concerned about anyones groundgame in tycoon world. I know Im the best.

Arthur: Let's talk about Viking Berserker. After he joined NEI, around the time of your first match, he immediately took a severe disliking towards you. Publicly taunting you using social media outlets such as Twitter and openly stating he considers you a 'chump'. How did you feel about that turn of events?

Oliver: Viking is a Joke!. But he will not laugh after his arm is broken.

Arthur: Moving on to NEI #2, you were facing the KO of the night winner, of the same card you debuted on, Gregory Matice. Were you concerned about his threats to "knock you the fuck out, with a slam"? How did this factor into your training and preperations leading up to this fight?

Oliver:I knew my wrestling was better then Matice. Even though I didn't think I could take him down that easy. I trained a lot of wrestling for that fight and stand up aswell so dont think I cant stand and Bang!

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg Note for the readers, he won this fight. Comfortably.

Arthur: Kahn vs Matice rematch at some point in the future, then?

Oliver: Anytime, I can fight him in my sleep.

Arthur: And now you're currently on a fight break. Where are you training? What are you training?

Oliver: I'm training at the best gym in Tycoon world. London MMA Club. They have the best guys there. Now i'm hard at work, training stand up.

Arthur: Jolon Williams, owner of NEI. Has stated that if Viking Berserker wins his next match, then you, and he, will be picking each others opponents, for NEI - Ignition #4, of which, if you both win, you will then face each other for the title, at NEI #5. What are your thoughts about this? Do you have an opponent in mind for Viking?

Oliver: I want to fight Viking, and show what kind of joke he is. But I dont think he will win his next fight.

Arthur: The new blood in NEI, Jeremy Cornish, has almost immediately made his intentions clear. He see's you as nothing but a stepping stone, to his rightful ownership of the belt. What are your thoughts on this?

Oliver: Jeremy WHO? Never heard of the guy

Arthur: Any shoutouts?

Oliver: Viking please win your next fight so I can kick your ass!!!!

http://www.minder.org/images/fp_arthurdaley.jpg This is Arthur Job, signing off, for another edition of MMA-Night interviews.

Jeremy Cornish saw Oliver and Viking's reaction to what Arthur Job had to ask about what they thought about Jeremy Cornish. Here's his reaction:

"Oliver. Viking. Here. My. Fists."

Oliver: To be honest, Im not concerned about anyones groundgame in tycoon world. I know Im the best.

want to have a ground game with me???

my fighter... http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=148871

in 3 weeks or so??? watyatink??? just for fun... i've got noyhing to lose..

u have to prove that ur the best in the ground... now what?

Guest Wispey

Dude Stop calling out everyone who speaks before you read what they have going on. The guy you just called out has his next 3 fights already determined and is on the cusp of a title shot. You just got in NEI and while it's cool you wanna talk smack and call fighters out, you need to pick opponents that make sense. You called out enough people to this point it might be wise to just PM Mr. Williams and ask him for a fight on NEI 3 - Kismet

Dude Stop calling out everyone who speaks before you read what they have going on. The guy you just called out has his next 3 fights already determined and is on the cusp of a title shot. You just got in NEI and while it's cool you wanna talk smack and call fighters out, you need to pick opponents that make sense. You called out enough people to this point it might be wise to just PM Mr. Williams and ask him for a fight on NEI 3 - Kismet

ok... :)

You can perhaps test one of my 18 year olds out, Jomar. In Kismet, in a month, or so. How does that sound?

Gives you chance to train some, too.

Alright well it's officially time for the Gregory Matice call out. We have a newcomer to the organization named Sam Reilly. Mr. Reilly is ranked higher than Matice and I'm really not ok with that. I'd love to beat you up at NEI 4. Train Hard because the Sandman is ready to smash some face in.

And Mr. Riley says that he is ready to smash some face on ' mr. Sandman ' or whatever at NEI 4 ... and he says further ... "

" Come Bring it ON pal ... and good luck .. coz u gonna need it ... ""

To be honest, I dont see a challange to fight you? I have more harder fighter coming up first. Have you seen my managers sub record? Shape Shifter (6090)?

So if you wanna be submitted you have to wait for a while, bec your nothing right now, sorry