How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a big fan of MMA sim leagues. Played on a ton of different leagues over the past few years. I lost interest for awhile because none of them lasted long.

Well as you can guess, I became interested again. I did a quick search, found this site on the second page of google. I'm hooked now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I was just looking around for tycoon games and then this was in my search results and Since I love mma I assumed this might suck because many mma related games online are pretty bad. But I checked it out anyways and I love it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just searched for online MMA games on Google, and this was one of the top search results.

I also play Battrick (browser-based cricket game), and have also played WeBL (boxing) and Hattrick (football) games online in the past.

I used to play hattrick and was in battrick from the start (just after their first beta), when it was still running off an access database :yeahright: . Are you doing well in either?

I used to play hattrick and was in battrick from the start (just after their first beta), when it was still running off an access database :yeahright: . Are you doing well in either?

Hattrick I was okay at, good enough to cause the odd upset against half-decent sides but got bored and just trained up an England defender in the end, who played several games before I just left it to go inactive (with him still training).

Battrick - I've played since partway through season 1 (just checked - I had thought it was only season 2, wow I'm a veteran...). Have usually been around level III or IV in both OD and FC recently because I've looked to perform evenly across both formats, pretty sure I could compete at a higher level if I focused on one to the detriment of the other. When the rankings first came in, I was in the top 20 in England but this was skewed due to my BT20 league, which I've allowed to slip while I build the other formats in the past 2-3 seasons, so now down in V there.

Now if you'd only asked how well I did at WeBL... ;-)

There was that terrible MMA Fighter App on Facebook that I played briefly. Which lead me to run a google search for MMA simulation game. I joined MMArmy.com and this one at almost the same time. Tycoon pulled me in with its gameplay style, and how in depth it is. I only wish I had known how to build fighters, and train them when I first started. I was to eager to get fighting which really hurt my record for the first little while. But it has been fun improving it, and climbing the rankings!