How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

UOC undisputed online championships a thread was created and i browsed the game loved it ever since just wish i could get vip i will as soon as you can buy through mobile though

Just started playing a different MMA Simulation that was lacking good interface, constant updates, stable staff, etc.

Google'd "MMA MMORPG Simulation" and a bunch of other stuff, and saw this. Read about it, looked at Wiki & VIP Tour, and it's history.

Top MMA MMORPG on the net :D

I have been playing these online management games for a long time and I am a big fan of MMA, so I googled for such games.

I tried a couple of bad ones before finding MMA Tycoon. I thought that quality MMA management games don't exist but looks like I was wrong because this game is exacly what I wanted to find :)

I was in business class...and i started surfing the internet for mma games. MMATycoon was the only game the school did not block. I failed that class because i was playing the game all the time!!! :nerdrage:

~S.W.A.T.~

I was competing in a free on-line boxing game called Smashdown Boxing Manager located link: http://www.smashdown.net/ . The game is very addicted, however, I preferred a more realistic game, therefore, I google: Free MMA multiplayer on-line game and "Bingo", MMA Tycoon was the number 1 link.

I'm glad I found this game, I wished the game had a 3d engine or something similar to Smashdown Boxing with simple graphic, however, this game is so much better, even though it is text based.

V

I was on a boxing game called WEBL http://www.vivi.com/ and someone was bitching about being crap at it and mentioned this site so im gonna run a few guys here. I got to the very top of webl with a cruiserweight for a very brief time...will be interesting to see how i do here aswell ;)

Yeppers!

i was watching chuck liddells blog on youtube pretty good video i don't know how to zoom in but if you look careful im pretty sure you can see his username the first four letters are thep im pretty sure if someone can check and pm his user that'd be cool heres the link :

thanks in advance