Blitzkrieg presents.. The Ultimate Manager III: Super-Heavyweight Showdown

Is it against the rules for me to enter? I won't if its an issue, but to have the opportunity to participate in the biggest tournament ever fathomed - I want to do it!

Of course you should be allowed to enter.

It's at least cool with me,,, I seriously doubt anyone would object to it really.

Is it against the rules for me to enter? I won't if its an issue, but to have the opportunity to participate in the biggest tournament ever fathomed - I want to do it!

I don't see a problem with it

Everyone should be allowed to enter, I for one wanna face the top managers in the game

If someone pulls out (ie releases the fighter or quits the game) does the guy he's drawn against get a bye?

Everyone should be allowed to enter, I for one wanna face the top managers in the game

If someone pulls out (ie releases the fighter or quits the game) does the guy he's drawn against get a bye?

Last time around, we had an alternate tournament running and there were alternates to take that.

This time, if we hit 128, that won't be possible so we'll be doing exactly what you said. It's fair since the rules will be drafted before the tournament begins so if someone gets a bye (and thus an extra week of training) it'll be completely based on luck.

Anyway, 8 more to go! Message your friends! Would suck to have to do 64 or something because we missed it by 8 spots!