Blitzkrieg presents.. The Ultimate Manager III: Super-Heavyweight Showdown

I hope blindsided has to face Sheen in the first round. I'm so gonna destroy his lame attempt at fighter creation!!! Muhahahahahahahaha *cough cough cough*

It appears, from rumours I've heard, that Blindsided got lucky, and managed to dodge Sheen in the first round. He should be thanking the MMA gods for his good fortune, and the potential ability to make it one round further in the tournament due to the seeding!!

how do the match ups go, do you o up against the guy directly beneath you or what? just seeking clarification here

I'm not sure Alexi, but I assumed that seeding would mean the top half are put in one pot and the lower half in another. Then one name is randomly pulled from each to make each match for the first round. The idea is not to make "fair" matches but to avoid top fighters drawing each other and going out in the first round. I could be wrong.

I'm not sure Alexi, but I assumed that seeding would mean the top half are put in one pot and the lower half in another. Then one name is randomly pulled from each to make each match for the first round. The idea is not to make "fair" matches but to avoid top fighters drawing each other and going out in the first round. I could be wrong.

That's the usual way seeding works in all sports, so guessing it is that way. I hope it is actually, really wanna put a top seed out first round and raise some eyebrows :)

Muhammad Solomon eats the head off a bat

Bruce Wayne, a local bat advocate, has announced his intent to seek the maximum punishment available for this horrible act of bat-slaughter! The justice system won't hear his case as the overpopulation of bats in the region has them actively seeking people to help "thin the herd". So with the option of pressing criminal charges against Solomon removed Mr. Wayne has decided the best way to punish this classless fighter is with an eventual fight against the one and only Charlie "Winning!" Sheen in the TUM 3 tournament. Word on the street is that Muhammad has gone into hiding in a cave in Pakistan somewhere.

Watson Vs Akino

Am i the only person to test my guy's so far?

Damn you and your high confidence!

Roger Freedman ha been meditating and communicating with the esteemed members of the fro universe and his fro power shall reach their peak at the time of the fight, beware fighters!!!! You mess with the fro you got to go! Feedman out

Ben Shields says 'look out' to whoever he gets in the 1st round because he is going to 'try real hard and maybe win'. As you can see he is supremely confident. :P

"The Messiah" Muhammad Solomon: I would never hide in that pathetic godless country that is Pakistan. I train hard every day in Ethiopia fighting wild game. My skills have grown to such heights that I will challenge Lions to fights and win with ease.

Everyone knows that Lions are the pussy of the animal world, and will just lay back and take a furious pounding :P If you want to fight a real challenge you should be training with toy poodles everyone knows you don't fuck with a poodle!