Blitzkrieg presents.. The Ultimate Manager III: Super-Heavyweight Showdown

WooHoo!!!! Death to Bieber, I would pay to queue for a solitary punch. I hated him anyway but then my daughter played him 19 hours a day which solidified it for me

MY sentiments towards Bieber IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR MY HOUSE AGAIN I WILL RIPPED YOU TONGUE OUT AND MAKE YOU EAT IT................testing one, two, three, testicles that is all.....(+1 to those who get the reference)

Charlie "Winning!" Sheen just checking in here, and noticing that that pussy Soloman hasn't shown his ugly mug around here for awhile. I think he's a scared little bitch boy who knows he's met his match!!!

Muhammad Solomon is slowly walking through the woods with only the moonlight to guide him until he reaches a small clearing in the forest. Solomon pauses for a second at the edge of the clearing and reaches down and picks up a mid size rock in his hand. The only building in the small clearing is a small wooden cabin. He walks slowly to the window of the cabin and peers inside to see a man stirring a pot readying himself for dinner. Solomon calmly walks over to the front door of the cabin and knocks quickly 3 times. After a few seconds he can hear the latch on the door turning and the door slowly creaking open until the man is standing in the door.

The Man: Can I help you?

Muhammad Solomon: Yes, My car broke down on the road along here and my phone is dead. I was wondering if you had a telephone I could use to call a tow truck?

The Man: Sure, son, come in on.

As soon as the man turns his back to allow Solomon to come in he feels a fierce pain in the back of his head as Solomon swung the rock into the back of his head. The man crumbles to the floor unable to keep consciousness as his forehead bounces off the wood floor of the cabin

The Man slowly comes awake, but cannot move. He realizes he is tied to a chair and starts to struggle mightily against the rope unable to loosen it. He looks up for the first time to see Muhammad Solomon standing in front of him.

The Man: Who are you? Why are you doing this?

Muhammad Solomon: I am Muhammad Solomon. I am doing this because I must make a sacrifice to show that I am worthy of leading the second coming of the Holy One. I must do everything he asks or he will consider me to be unworthy and that is something I cannot tolerate. I will not fail him. I cannot fail him. For if I fail him than I fail myself.

The Man starts to struggle against the ropes in hopes of freeing himself but to no avail. Finally he gives up against the restraints.

The Man: Why me? What did I do?

Muhammad Solomon: You were the man I saw in my vision. My vision lead me here to this cabin in this clearing in this forest. He told me to sacrifice you for the greater good and I do not ask why for he knows all that is important. Many lives will be lost along the way during the time of rebirth. He will come and set the world straight again and reclaim the throne that is rightfully his. You're a necessary part of it all, just as I am.

As Muhammad Solomon finishes his last word he he takes a roll of duct tape from the table next to him and tears a piece off and applies it over the man's mouth. He drops the duct tape on the floor and pulls a large Bowie knife from a sheath on his back. He looks at the man and sees that he is struggling to move the chair or remove the restraints. Solomon positions the knife in the middle of the mans chest and plunges the knife deep in the mans chest. Solomon waits a few seconds and then pulls the knife out revealing a gaping wound and a steady stream of blood down the man's chest. After a few seconds the man stops the thrashing and passes on. Solomon puts his hand under the man's chin and tilts the mans head backward and looks into his sullen, open eyes. After a few seconds Solomon puts his hand over the man's eyes and closes them. He drops the man's head back against his chest. He steps a few feet back from the man and gets on both of his knees. He begins carving in the floor. After a few minutes of carving he stands up and reads the message.

If only they were wise and would understand this and discern what their end will be! Deuteronomy 31:16

Solomon turns and walks out of the cabin door closing it quietly in the night. He continues walking back into the forest from where he came