Xbox Live Gamertags / PS3 PSNs

Belows all the members of the MMA Tycoon community who have an Xbox 360 and Xbox live.

Forum Name Xbox 360 Gamertag

Bombstriker Bombstriker

Caleb613 iiTz x MaGiiKz

djohn Faceless Savior

doctorword docword

EzekelRAGE EzekelRAGE

FatBoy Equiox

fbwellman ChiefWell3

grits207 Brackerson

Hallty Halltyli

Justus Str33t Justus

Kampfiltis Kampfiltis

NeverGiveUp SIL3NT HUNT3R37

PunchBlake Blakem86

SteelPenn Steel Penn

tdouble VillazBoy

TheWarLord PJ the Warlord

TomHigh SoliderCord57

tserritella123 RSTA xHAVOCx

Below is all of the members of the MMA Tycoon community who have a PS3 and play online

Forum Name PS3 PSN

CAPITANKID captainkid43

dannycrawford dannycrawford

DeadlyDirk DeadlyDirk23

EddieFnG EddieFnG

EMZ998 EMZ998

EzekelRAGE EzekelRAGE

Fletch404 Fletch404

garycoffey15 garycoffey15

HBK rian2ny

IHU RocksurSox

JChambers ChambersBlade

JuggaloNinjaLee Juce734

KenwyneRyans P0wnag333333

Krimzn Metta925

markyosullivan MOS182

Mike Tycoon MMATycoon

nopainnogain Cillyballs

Paradigm Paradigm77

Pazza UnknownSuspect

virtuouz Virtuouz

1PD7 JuggaloGuerilla

Edited by markyosullivan
Updated to show list of all PSNs and Gamertags

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To have to pay to play online when you can do it for free... honestly you'd better get some Thai massage with it plus all the "special stuff"! I also wanted a blu ray player and I'm more used to the PS controller, so the PS3 made perfect sense to me.

Isn't it like 40 pounds a year for XBox live? and the PS3 costs like 150 more or something? :D

I have never been a fan of the Xbox or controller but i guess i am going to have to learn to lol

I got mine for £250 with 8 games, 2 controllers and a HDMI cable, so if you get a good deal then there isn't much difference, plus the PS3 seems more versatile to me. One of my mates uses his as a TV recorder and other mate uses his to stream films off his comp. You might be able to do that with XBox though, I dunno.

PS3 tag is GeekSqueek

I currently play Midnight Club: LA and have COD: World at War but am pretty bad at it. I got too use to the controls with the Wii and playing a FPS with thumb sticks is something I have to work at.

Haha, I want to beat the tycoon himself at UFC!

Other than that I have a few games that I've been playing recently on the PS3, mainly Street Fighter and Resident Evil but there are a ton. Chances are if you have it I can play you at it at least once.

PSN tag : EMZ998

Forgot all about this thread.

Yah, that's one of the cars I cruise online in. When I have more time, I'm going to see about making a better MMATycoon vinyl package. Currently no way to upload images, so you have to use the shapes they give you and layer masks to get things the way you want. That rather simple looking design took me almost 3 hours to do. Though it was my first so there was a learning curve =)

Some impressive designs out there. My favorite so far is the spongebob lambo. If I find the link to it, I'll update this post with it.

i meet a lot of UK people even French ect.....

Ye i noticed i was playing people from Canada and the US. Was just coz i had played PES against people in Europe and still got stupid lag that i thought wouldn't be able to play anything

Damn am i sick and tired of tossers fighting me and then disconnecting from game when they are rocked on the mat or about to tap out coz of their fecking records

Anyone who plays online ps3, add JuggaloGuerilla, I got Unreal Tournament III, Resistance 1 (only play campaign, online is GAY) and UFC 09.

Plan on getting Warfare 2 this november, and....whatever else good online that comes out. Probably Madden 10.

Add JuggaloGuerilla folks! ps3

• 4 weeks later...