Pay VIP Days To Reset Release Days To 0

"You can release one fighter every 30 days (or 15 days for a VIP). You last released someone 9 days ago."

What if i could pay x amount of VIP days to make that msg go away/reset the timer and allow me to release someone... today? or at worst the next day...

People have long wanted a way to speed up this process, right now a lot of people are cutting older guys due to the changes, and frankly as proven with name changes it ultimately leads to more game profits. Sounds good?

• Upvote 1

Totally agree, it's abit of a ball ache at the least. I think it would give a lot of new talent to sign. Hope this happens.

Agree best idea yet

Nothing harsh like 5 days or something, I'd like to release 4 guys so would be 20 days, I can live with that.

Sounds alright, the only problem i see might be people over using it and orgs ending up with a ridiculous amount of Free Agents after every event (there will surely be the people who release someone almost every time they lose), that will retire and then the org owner loses there signing bonus. Just my thoughts though, if no one else thinks that would be a problem then it would be a great add.

I know others would like to keep it low but id be happy with even 20 day hits to be honest, then it becomes a definate "last resort" option so it dosnt add too much to the current FA list but it is an option and when people use it ... it means something to the bottom line. I dont care how much it is realy, id just love it to become a very optional... option.

• Upvote 3

I know others would like to keep it low but id be happy with even 20 day hits to be honest, then it becomes a definate "last resort" option so it dosnt add too much to the current FA list but it is an option and when people use it ... it means something to the bottom line. I dont care how much it is realy, id just love it to become a very optional... option.

yea, i think the cost of vip days for reduced release days should be 1:1 at minimum.

• Upvote 1

I disagree. If it's "cheap" it's gonna lead to people discarding fighters with less than stellar hiddens right away (like Mike wants to avoid), and even if it isn't cheap the same thing will happen, except this will dick over poor people even more.

I'd be happy to see the option to cut fighters sooner for a VIP cost but only so you could create a new fighter.

I think if you could just pay $10's worth of VIP or whatever it would come to and replace your entire roster from the free agent list then the top ranked guys are going to have a field day when a fellow top manager leaves the game and all of his fighters are up for grabs. It can be hard enough for lowly ranked guys to pick up even slightly talented free agents and this way would make it almost impossible.

• Upvote 1

I like the idea for what it is, but there are some bad side effects which the mitigation of would make the change not worthwhile. One thing that comes to mind immediately is the ability to quickly pickup FAs for money and immediately drop them over and over, effectively allowing anyone to pay real money for in game money. Also as mentioned, it can allow org owners to sign a ton of FAs to contracts.

On your first point, I thought Mike made it to so that any FA released by the system automatically hits the market with 3k cash?.

pretty sure its only for ones put into free agent cause of losing vip or multi's --- if you release someone they keep what ever cash they have when you release them

If thats the case then 2 simples changes solve a lot of problems.

1) Make it so you can not pick up an FA you have previously owned, similar to how selling companys works.

2) Make it so you can not release a fighter who is currently signed to an org you own or work for.