Lots of BIG Free Agents

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, haven't hired any of them, I like my guys

but a few are signed to DFC and are good, so I wanted them freed up to be grabbed by someone

im about to send a brown belt to the FA list. hes pissing me off and i screwed up and signed him for 145 when hes 155 so i dont get as much training with him... hes only got 1 fight left but i want to create a new fighter and try somethin ive been thinkin of. The perfect fighter.

I may be alone on this, but I prefer making/building my own fighters rather than using someone else's.

Naaw you're not. I wouldnt hire anyone others fighter. Well, maybe YB Sol but thats about it. :smile_anim:

I would hire well-built veteran in a blink, but the only free agent i like, apparently has very suspect chin. And i don't like Habib Arelano (7-0 free agent) at all. Despite his 7 wins he is only 165th p4p. I have a fighter with only three wins who is ranked higher than this!

Well, almost all of his wins are submissions against good BJJ guys. I think the reason for his P4P ranking is how long he has had between fights. He only just turned 22 as well. I'm tempted myself to pick him up and see if I can be successful with him.

I may be alone on this, but I prefer making/building my own fighters rather than using someone else's.

No question. I know I can build fighters better than 99% of the managers who play this game so its almost pointless for me to take on someone else's fighter.

• 2 weeks later...