Golden Glory's Big Announcement

Grey

Great idea but why any org would let you take their belt just for 1 fight ?

Speaking of this, when will Snake stop hiding under his bed and defend the UVT title against LeBlanc?

• Upvote 3

There is no way Glory can claim to be the best anything without fighting someone from Blitz Hilo. If Merrimac doesnt want to represent OR I get a chance to beat him first then this guy wants a shot at him if possible. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=52003

Edit* UHHHHHH.........I dont think you are getting by Mitchel. :sad01_anim:

What do people think about lineal titles? If we go by just victories, Glory became the lineal NFC champion when he beat Veto Remmi, the CFC champion when he beat Logan Glotka, and the Syn champion when he beat Abayo Bokhari. Should I account for those prior victories or just start anew? If I start anew, should I take on Bokhari or Mitchell Stehling next?

What do people think about lineal titles? If we go by just victories, Glory became the lineal NFC champion when he beat Veto Remmi, the CFC champion when he beat Logan Glotka, and the Syn champion when he beat Abayo Bokhari. Should I account for those prior victories or just start anew? If I start anew, should I take on Bokhari or Mitchell Stehling next?

I think if the title isnt on the line it doesnt mean nething. :/ So start anew, if they got a belt in an org that is the top of the city or top 3/5 (whichever you decide to do) then fight them again.

Bokhari is ready when you are. Fight on 10/8 to get the ball rolling? Just need the promise to come back and defend at some point if I put the title on the line.

Stehling is waiting for your answer. LA Memorial Colossuseum (93,607) at 15.10. Skillwise he's quite different deal than Veto Remmi was when you beat him

edit: Title will be on the line if you take it

Make it happen! If GG want's to claim his place as the champ of the champs he got to take this fight now IMO. Mitchell is #2 in their w/c and #4 p4p. This fight makes the most sense to me tbh. =)

• Upvote 1

Voting it starts in NFC vs Stehling.

Because then when Stehling inevitably beats GG, MMA math solves everything. G.Glory < Stehling < Bubba. Bubba the true #1.

If GG chickens out, Mitchell is more then willing to take up on a rematch.

• Upvote 2

The people have spoken! Stehling it is!

It has been the obvious fight for awhile. Even before the Bantrell fight it was also. If it doesnt happen, I'll hold my head in utter confusion.

What was wrong with the Bantrell fight? When I booked it, he was ranked the #1 heavyweight in the world and was ahead of Stehling.

• Upvote 1

The people have spoken! Stehling it is!

What was wrong with the Bantrell fight? When I booked it, he was ranked the #1 heavyweight in the world and was ahead of Stehling.

After Stehling I imagine Bokhari will be very happy about his rematch.

I have a lot of confidence in Bokhari's ability to finish Golden Glory. Hopefully you get past Stehling and Bokhari gets his chance at revenge.