List of ID restricted orgs

Dee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could the list be modified with orgs listing weight classes that they employ? It's frustrating filtering through orgs only to find out that they don't have any need for a certain weight class (135, mostly). Takes up a lot of time.

I think this would be a good addition.

I thin that would be a tremendous effort on the part of Dee Early and really pretty unnecessary. .

Agree on the effort part, however, definitely disagree on the unnecessary. I spent way too much time trying to figure out which of these orgs do and do not have the weight class that I was looking for.

Could have simplified my search had it been in the format of:

Org ABC, 185K, 155-205;

Org XYZ, 200K, 145-265+.

Then what happens when they add the other weight classes.... Dee would have to go back and edit all of that again... It only takes a few seconds see if a given org has the smaller weight classes or not. Besides there aren't more then like 4 per any given city anyway.. I fail to see how that could be too time consuming... Unless you are, for some odd reason, looking every single ID restricted org out there... but that would be me consuming regardless of whether that information was out there. This thread is a list of ID restricted orgs. Not designed to tell you what weight classes are provided where. That is beyond the scope of this thread. As it is it remains a vital source for people seeking an ID restricted org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Removed Tapout Or Passout and added HERITAGE in Rio.

About the weightclasses: yeah that would be quite a bit of work for me plus I have no way of keeping up with the changes that orgs do so my guess is that list would be out of date all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can also add:

Listerman Fighting Circuit (210K+) in Montreal, which is basically for new fighters. It's a brand new organization. Fighters from anywhere are welcome!

Thanks!

Added, good luck with the org bud.