Immortals New York

Steel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1314242869Brunno%20Falcone%20Jr..jpg

During the above interview with Ritchie Capelli

(Brunno glares at Steel while he is blathering on about Falcone's camp being a 'Can Factory' He then gets up and walks out of the press conference, saying nothing. Dominico "Bugsy" Fertelli, Falcone's legal counsel get's up as well. Cracks his knuckles and smiles at Steel)

Dominico "Bugsy" Fertelli: You guys have a nice day. We're done here. (he gives Peel Steel a gun shaped gesture and and snaps his thumb down as if the hammer of a gun. He makes a clicking sound as he turns and follows Brunno Falcon off of the set. Speaking over his shoulder as he exits.) That's I nice car you just bought yourself Mr. Steel. I sure hope there are no mechanical failures in the brake system.

Back stage, the lawyer catches up to Falcone

Brunno Falcone: All da work I do for dis Organization and dats da fuckin' tanks I gets!?! Who da fuck does dat Gabroni tink he's fucking talking to?

Dominico Fertelli: Want me to make a phone call? I get Maloni to send a message.

Brunno Falcone: Naw, You know I repsect him and we was cool comin' up an' all dat. But I try an' not get involved in all dat stuff.

Dominico Fertelli: We could just scare him a bit maybe?

Brunno Falcone: I doon' know? Maybe. But no pain, see?

Dominico Fertelli: Pain is scary...

Brunno Falcone: No... none a' dat.

Domnico Fertelli: Suit yourself.

Fertelli pulls out his phone and dails a number as they leave the studio

Leo Rudbeck vs Ken Dinero, can we make it happen Mr. Booker, we are right next to each other in the rankings.

The short answer is No. It is not my policy to talk about internal messages of the fighters of the Immortals Org and the owner and mangers of the organization itself. Therefore I cannot and will not divulge my reasons on the forums as to why that will not be happening. Suffice it to say that that will not be the next fight offer sent to Ken Dinero.

Congrats motherfucker, you officially are the very first person who I do not like in this org. You might as well just pack your shit and get ready to leave this place.

Lol, do i get a trophy for being the first person you dislike in the org?!?!?!?!? Please say yes i want cookies!!!!!! It is ok ill enjoy the fun, but im not all that worried about your boy Mighty Joe, maybe i should be, but alas ill wait and c. Please prove me wrong

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w18.jpg

"The Law" Derick Smith

-------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pTRXboRhyI

“Judge, jury, and executioner”

"The Law" Derick Smith

Being new to the professional MMA Circuit can be a pretty tough thing for a fighter. No one knows you, know one likes you. You got to fight for everything the greatest fighters had at the end of their career. The money, the fame, everything has to be earned. Some fighters are not capable of making the right decisions to get ahead in their careers. Do I consider myself one of those fighters? No. I’ve been raised and trained to make the right decisions at the right time. Why else would I be in Immortals? I had other offers to fight for other organizations. Some may have paid me a little bit extra more money, however they were more interested in putting over their top stars instead of focusing on building NEW stars. Immortals is the right place for me, and so far my experience here as a fighter have been amazing. I came out for my first fight some time ago, and I came out on top. Winning for a company that cares makes the win a lot more important than you can imagine and there for I am looking forward to continue my winning ways and work my way to the top. But who am I exactly? What do you know about me? What do I want you to know about me?

Derick lets go of a little grin as if he had some deep dark secrets. Of course that wasn’t the case but he always like to mess around with people.

"The Law" Derick Smith

I was born and raised in New York. Even though I am now fighting in New York, I’ve been doing some training in other locations to get a good grasp of the mixed martial arts. I wouldn’t say that I am a complete fighter, or the most well rounded one. But I got experience and trained in most disciplines and that will probably bring me an advantage in the future. Before I was a fighter, I was a cop right here in New York. My first experience of MMA came in the academy and I fell in love with it. I’ve been a cop for 3 years before I decided to give MMA a shot while I was still young. I did train in the time I served as a cop, however now that I can dedicate my time completely to fighting things are going great for me. Now I’ve got my first match out of the way, there are a few folks that enjoy my fights and my fanbase will only continue to grow.

Smith knew having a good solid fan base could mean a lot for his career.

"The Law" Derick Smith

My next fight is scheduled to be on INY Fight Night 2. I’ll be facing Michael Tyson who is a amazing boxer. However I am very confident in my granite chin being able to deal with everything he throws at me. I’ll let him punch himself tired and then capitalize on it. He’s bound to make a mistake in his debut match. My manager and I got complete faith that I’ll be walking away with another win here. And this is a fight that will really be exciting for the fans. Someone is going to get finished and it won’t be me, I can tell you that.

With that said, Derick’s preferred walk out song starts to play with a little modification in the lyrics.

“I AM THE LAW!

And you won't fuck around no more - I AM THE LAW

I judge the rich, I judge the poor - I AM THE LAW

Commit a crime I'll lock the door - I AM THE LAW

Because in Immortals... I AM THE LAW”

-------------------------

OOC: Just something quick :P

• Upvote 1

Tiberio Celentano in his broken English

"Morales, I justa see youra last fight and what you said bout me afterwards. We gonna be havin' a meeting real soon, my fist and your head you little scum."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b15.jpg

Corey Smith: I don't know what either Tohino Cerezo's or Peel Steel's problem is, but calling any of the guys in this camp cans is just silly. This crap is coming from the camp that produced Tohino Cerezo, who in his last fight couldn't hold out for two more seconds to make it back to his corner and start crying like a little bitch. If je thought that guy hits hard, he is going to be in for a rude awakening when he gets in the ring with me. I am a much better boxer then this chump and I will him hit like a goddamned freight train. I predict that this bitch will be crying like a little girl and yelling for the referee to save him inside fifteen seconds. And that's if he doesn't piss me off between now and fight time. Somehow though I bet that he won't be able to do that. Hey, Cerezo! I ain't Tinsdell, I am not going to talk about how good a fighter you are. I'm gonna call it like I see it. You got no pain tolerance and no heart. I'm gonna break you down and make you cry. The Lightning will be followed by the Thunder. And you will lose.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43a2.jpg

Tohino: 'Corey, you are 2-0 very good, well done, you have fought no one. Your last manager was Duck Pond staff and they fed you roadsweepers. In the VFC i was given Jon Davis, when my boss was new to MMA, and in my last fight I lost to the No1 155lb guy in the Duck Pond and gave up years in experience and age. Your boxing better be good, and your chin granite. Ive only lost to wrestlers, no one at 155 is gonna trade with me. Im gonna stand in the pocket and exchange bombs. I ain't even planning on missing a training session for you boy.'

FIGHTER PROFILE: JAMAAL 'MURDER' MCLELLAN

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b5.jpg

Skill Breakdown

Total Fights: 3

Record: 3-0-0 (APG)

Summary:

Muay Thai, Cardio, Strength

Fighter Info

Nickname: Murder

Fights Out Of: New York

Height: 6' 5" ( 195 cm )

Weight: 240lb

TRAINING: My most recent fight was against a great wrestler, so we concentrated on takedown defence, because we knew the only way he could beat me was to take it to the ground. We also focused on my punches, we had decided that it would not be wise the kick such an established wrestler with a BJJ purple belt, so the plan was to take him out early with my hands, no clinch, no kicks just punch power. It worked. We won’t change much for Ron Sparks, but we will mix it up more standing, because we don’t see his takedowns as being as dangerous as the last guy.

When and why did you start training for MMA? I started in prison 8 years ago. I was in with Sergio Morales who had trained MMA all is life and inside we just pumped iron and sparred. We had some fights arranged inside and when we came out Mr Steel was waiting to sign Sergio. Sergio told Mr Steel I could hang with the best, and Mr Steel let me train in the Spartans gym.

What ranks and titles have you held? None

Do you have any heroes? Derric Styles, the guy is a beast, he puts guys away real quick, hopefully one day I will get to fight him. That’s a good way off, I will let the champ have his glory for now.

What does it mean for you to fight in the Immortals? It's the biggest organization for 150k fighters in the world, and it's a dream come true. There are some terrific fighters in the 150k area, like Derric, and Yuri. The APG released me to come and fight some 150k guys, and the Immortals is the right place for me.

Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No, in prison I studied Law and I got a degree in Law while I was inside. When I’m done fighting I want to train to be a lawyer, just to help those that can’t afford a lawyer that gives a damn. I consider myself blessed, I’m healthy, doing something I love, I’ve got a lot to be excited about.

Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 65 second KO of Harry House in the APG. He had challenged for the APG title and he was expected to destroy me, but we had the right game plan and we executed it perfectly.

If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: None, we don’t worry about the ground game, I just go stand and bang and excite the fans, that’s what Derric does, it works for him.

Favorite grappling technique: Never been taken down, I’ve been lucky in that I’ve won all my fights quickly with little trouble. I thought House would cause me problems, but I hit him and he went. Hey, I’m a poor mans Styles at the moment!

Favorite Striking technique: I’m pretty versatile, I can take guys out with my hands or with kicks, it doesn’t matter. I used my hands on House, because I wasn’t gonna kick a wrestler, period.

The future, plans for the coming year: I’ve got a fight with Ron Sparks, which I think will be explosive, we are planning to get him out of there quickly. It would be disrespectful to look past Ron, he will be confident of victory if he secures the takedown and we expect it to be a war. One day I would love to fight Derric because that would be the pinnacle for me and it would be great fight while it lasted. Win or lose against Ron, some of our camp are talking about me fighting Kenrick, to resolve a feud between camps. I would take that fight, but not too resolve the feud, I’m not gonna get involved in that shit.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w16.jpg

In the pre-fight interview for INY-6 Muang vs. van Kirkland

Reporter: Kenrick, have you heard that Jamaal McClellan called you out? What are your thoughts on that.

Kenrick "The Beast" Nikil: I heard his comments. It doesn't sound like he is calling me out so much as paying me some considerable respect. At least the way I see it. This is the first mention I have heard of me fighting Jamaal McClellan to resolve some feud between Falcone's camp and Steel's. I think that Steel was way out of line with that stuff, but I gotta say I have been pretty focused on my upcoming bout tonight with Harques Wolfwood. I haven't had the opportunity to meet McClellan. However, he seems like he has his head screwed on straight. He is focusing on the important stuff and not getting caught up in the bullshit. I gotta worry about this fight tonight. Then we'll see where I end up in the ranks. He seems cool though, so, yeah, I'd fight him if that offer came through.

Tiberio Celentano in his broken English

"Morales, I justa see youra last fight and what you said bout me afterwards. We gonna be havin' a meeting real soon, my fist and your head you little scum."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w10.jpg

Morales: Well they taught you to read when you was orange crushin. Im gonna retire your ass.

Don King Jr. Here, looking forward to next weekend where we have a camp record five people competeing over the weekend. On three cards and in Two companies. That says how widespread the camp is, As an objective speculator i am thinking anywhere from a four and one to a three and two finish. We look forward with great anticipation the debut of Armando in his new company, at Super Heavyweight. We look forward to dismantling a certain new cocky manager, and we look forward to makin the money, which is what it is all about after all.

Wellman Junior: Aye wanna say thanks to Tinsdell for the good fight. I felt my striking has really improved and thats where I got him, fighters think imma straight up wrestler and BJJ guy but I can do it all. I had to be on my toes to defend all those takedowns and I took my shots when I could. Now... Who wants to call me out!?!?!?!?

Wellman Junior: Aye wanna say thanks to Tinsdell for the good fight. I felt my striking has really improved and thats where I got him, fighters think imma straight up wrestler and BJJ guy but I can do it all. I had to be on my toes to defend all those takedowns and I took my shots when I could. Now... Who wants to call me out!?!?!?!?

Anthony Tinsdell: Hey, first thing I wanna do is say congradulations to Shane for the win. He is the first person to ever finish me. We never overlooked his striking game or hjis wrestling. In fact his striking game was our biggest concern coming into this fight. We figured if we could get it to the ground then I would have a chance, but on the feet...? I was just hoping to avoid the damage and get inside maybe clinch and pull gaurd, but Shane did a fantastic job of keeping it standing and at range. Perfectly executed game plan. And the one thing that surprised me is how hard this guy hits. I have Never been hit that hard before. Which is probably why I have never been knocked out before. (chuckles) Anyway, congradulations Shane. Great fight.

Tiberio Celentano

"Morales, you aint a nothin' of a man. Yous already had a draw on your record, sounds like you aint no better den anyones in dis davision. When we fight, I'mma gonna knock you into next week!"

excerpt from post fight skype interviewWellman Junior- (on Anthony Tinsdell and future fights) Nothing but love for that guy, we put on a show for the fans. And for the future, who knows, gunna talk to Steel and Brunno and see what they say bout my next match but I def wanna stay fighting Immortals top tier 155 guys, I'm not ducking anyone. The Pintor vs Saunders winner is toofar away, Tinsdell and Muang are matched up, I know nothing about any fight that Dan Benson would be in- but he needs to prove himself here first, Davis is sitting back and will probably get Vlad unless Vlad or Davis wants me again. I know both guys are tough but I'm just as tough