Immortals New York

Steel

Karlos Vemola ,first time here so just to say quick hello and regards to all of you,

must say that this is a great and active organization and in the fututr Im thinkin signing up some

of my teammates to make it even more interesting.

Karlos Vemola ,first time here so just to say quick hello and regards to all of you,

must say that this is a great and active organization and in the fututr Im thinkin signing up some

of my teammates to make it even more interesting.

Welcome to the best damn smack talk thread in New York. Contact me or Peel Steel about contracts. We can get you something that works for all parties.

I don't even know what the Hell back, sack, and crack means

Quote from Urban Dictionary

The removal of hair from the back, nutsack and between the ass cheeks to achieve a more groomed and streamlined look. Usually done by waxing at a salon, or by various do-it-yourself means in the home setting.

eg. Jason has been begging his girl to toss his salad, but she says she won't get near it til he gets a Back, Sack and Crack.

Quote from Urban Dictionary

The removal of hair from the back, nutsack and between the ass cheeks to achieve a more groomed and streamlined look. Usually done by waxing at a salon, or by various do-it-yourself means in the home setting.

eg. Jason has been begging his girl to toss his salad, but she says she won't get near it til he gets a Back, Sack and Crack.

Oh... yeah, Brunno is a pretty hairy neanderthal...

INY-4 Silvia vs. Styles

With the conclusion of Immortals New York’s fourth event and the crowning of the third of five division champions, this fight promotion is on a fast track to the top it seems. Hello, folks, and welcome to the show, with your host, me, Ricky Warner. Well, it’s officially in the books now and wow, what a show! INY-4 Silvia vs. Styles set a new record for this new organization with it’s highest rated event to date. Let’s get to the reviews and you’ll see why it was so well liked.

The event started out in the Heavyweight Division as Colt McLaren stepped into the cage with Joe ‘Smokin’ Frazier. McLaren immediately went for a takedown which was promptly stuffed by Frazier and that was the extent of offensive action from McLaren in this fight as Frazier went to work. Frazier unloaded with a barrage of kicks that saw McLaren cut, bruised and battered, before bent sent to the mat. Frazier pounced on his opponent and that was it. The stoppage coming at only thirty-three seconds into the fight. McLaren was simply outclassed by Frazier and he couldn’t adjust nor was able to mount an effective defense at any point.

Joe ‘Smokin’ Frazier wins via TKO strikes

We drop down to the other side of the weight spectrum to the Lightweight Division to watch Humberto Montes take on Weston ‘Shotgun’ Remington. Remington took control of the fight early on inside the clinch and largely controlled the pace from that point onward. He was taken down into side control by Montes once in the first round but Montes was never able to capitalize on it. The pace of the fight was vigorous throughout, but Remington was able to score where ever he wanted the fight to go. Both in the clinch and at range. Montes was simply no match for Remington at this stage in his career. Hopefully Montes will not lose heart and turn things around.

Weston ‘Shotgun’ Remington Unanimous Decision (30:27, 30:27, 30:27)

Vuong Thang Pham and Burbank Rocksalt clashed in this Middleweight bout and what a bout it was. The starting bell rang and Pham immediately took the fight to the mat where he hoped to start working for sbmissions. No luck, however, as Rocksalt was able to stand up and then land a takedown of his own. Pham immediately tried to secure a submission off his back. And all of this was in the first minute of this fight! Rocksalt was able to control the pace for the rest of the first round though scoring three takedowns in the first round and scoring with ground and pound strikes on the mat. The second round Rocksalt scored a knockdown immediately and it seemed that Pham was in trouble. It only took him a few seconds to get his bearings back though as he began trying for submissions off his back. However, the tenacious Pham was unable to land any submissions and Rocksalt extended his lead. The third round saw a determined Burbank Rocksalt looking to finish early and he landed a takedown immediately after the start of the round. Pham had nothing left against Rocksalt at this point and despite a valiant effort he was pummeled on the ground and the referee was forced to stop the fight at just under three minutes into the round. Pham’s inexperience may have been his downfall in this one cause it certainly wasn’t his heart. This was very nearly the fight of the night.

Burbank Rocksalt wins via TKO (Strikes)

Debutantes ‘Salami’ Beecher Meetz and ‘The Law’ Derick Smith met in the cage next in our first Light-Heavyweight fight for this card, and These two guys went to war. The fighters exchanged shots in the standup and in the clinch with Smith laid down the law, landing a huge slam in the first round. But was unable to do much once down there. Right before the end of the first round Smith landed another takedown but it was too late in the round to do anything with it. The second round was much as the first but Meetz seemed to be a bit more aggressive than in the first, initiating some of the clinches and scoring a bit more, but still not enough to edge Smith. The first half of the third round saw Meetz seeming to take control of the fight, but it didn’t last as Smith started landing takedowns and really stepped up his striking game to finish strong. While he wasn’t able to finish Meetz he was able to ooutscore him in every aspect of the game and secure the win on the judges score cards. Beecher Meetz is by no means out of the picture though as he was able to stick it out with a very tough Derick Smith.

‘The Law’ Derick Smith wins by Unanimous Decision (30:27, 30:27, 30:27)

We dropped down to the Welterweight Division for this next fight which saw Mahatma ‘the Peacekeeper’ Gandhi facing off with Rocky ‘the Italian Stalion’ Balboa. The opening shot of this fight was what any of us expected, but after that it was anything but predictable. Gandhi proved he is no pacifist as he went to work on Balboa, first in attempting to land a few strikes, but when that didn’t produce fruit he shot for the takedown and, amazingly enough, he got it. Gandhi landed in mount and immediately set about trying to finish this fight firing off shots and then switching to submission attempts. Balboa was as bewildered as the rest of us by the look of things but was able to survive for long enough to get the fight back on the feet. It didn’t stay there long though as Gandhi again got the takedown and was relentless in pursuing a finish. The second and third rounds were much the same as Gandhi had his way with Balboa in the cage. He landed takedowns with near impunity and was very aggressive on the ground. Ultimately finishing the fight late in the third round.

Mahatma ‘the Peacekeeper’ Gandhi wins via Submission (Kimura) and Submission of the Night.

Lucas Pereira Jr. took on Kalle Schwensen in the Welterweight Division. The bout opened up with Kalle clearly the aggressor, closing in and landing a takedown immediately. He then proceeded to land takedowns at will. While he did not do any damage on the ground throughout the first round the second round saw Scwensen step it up and score the takedowns and start to work the ground and pound. It took just one good solid punch before Pereira was taping out do to the punches. While Pereira is said to have a good chin, his heart is questionable after that nearly immediate capitulation to the strikes. Kalle Schwensen may hit hard, and there is no doubt that he had hurt Pereira, but I was still pretty surprised by the speed at which he yielded. Pereira has numerous holes in his game that need to be improved, but one wonders if he has what it takes to make it in this sport.

Kalle Schwensen via Submission (Strikes)

These next two Lightweights are on one fight deals worked out with the APG to help Immortals New York get going with the depth issues the Lightweights were experiencing. Trevor Reznik, from Immortal’s owner, Peel Steel camp, was set to take on Michael Belanger of Jeffery Ramirez, the owner of the APG‘s, camp. The fight started out with the usualy feeling out and tentative prods and probing attacks until Reznik turned it up and went for, and secured a takedown, immediately going to work searching for the submission. Both fighters were working but Reznik really controlled the pace of the action and dictated where it would happen at. In the second round while not scoring very heavily, Belanger prevented Reznik from getting the takedowns and kept was able to take the round on the judges scorecards. The final round, though Belanger was finally starting to gain some traction and score consistently. He was able to prevent the takedowns and keep the fight at range for all but a few seconds in the round. Easily taking the round and the thus the decision win.

Michael Belanger Unanimous Decision victory (29:28, 29:28. 29:28)

Henri Charriere, who has been without management and has not been in training for over a month met with Jeffery Ramirez fighter, Jack Hudock in this bout at Middleweight. In what should have been a pretty lopsided contest on paper ended up all the way to the judges scorecards and that makes you wonder how scary Charriere would have been with training and some manager guidance. Charrierie took charge early by bringing the fight into the clinch and doing some damage while there including opening a cut over the corner of Hudock’s left eye. Hudock, for his part was able to reverse his fortunes by landing takedowns and from that point on in the round and again in the second Hudock was clearly in control, but was unable to stop Charriere from scoring with some good striking of his own. A little over one minute into the third round Charriere was able to move into the clinch again and keep it there the rest of the fight. With both fighters doing damage in close fighting including Charriere aggravating the cut he had opened in the first. The judges gave the first and secondr rounds to Hudock, but Charriere was able to dominate the actionm in the third. If it had, had a bit of a faster pace this could have been a candidate for fight of the night.

Jack Hudock wins via Unanimous Decision (29:28, 29:28, 29:28)

The Co-Main Event of the evening featured 3-1 Bosko Brute as he faced Karlos Vemola in a Heavyweight showdown with possible title ramifications. Vemola had previously defeated Bull Brute and Mongo McMasters in the VFC. I know that I predicted a Vemola win here, but what happened in this fight made my eyes pop. Vemola took the offensive right out of the gate and cut Brute immediately. Vemola adopted the policy of making hit and run tactics and attacking the body to soften up his oponent. It worked beautifully, Vemola was able to move into range strike a blow and the beast and step back out of range unscathed. His hand and foot speed was completely out of Brutes league seemingly as he was picked apart be Vemola. Before even one minute had passed in the round, we witnessed the impossible. Bosko Brute was gassed! The powerful body attack was producing fruit. Smelling blood in the water, Vemola moved in for the kill. A fake and then a hook to the head, followed by a second one and brute was floored. Vemola dove on top of him and put the finishing strokes into the dying beast! A simply incredible finish to the fight. Never before have we seen a Brute boy look so outclassed. Amazing KO of the Night finish.

Karlos Vemola wins the Knockout of the Night TKO(Strikes)

This is it! The Main Event! The Immortals New York, Heavyweight Championship of the World! Armando Silvia with a record of 8-3 faced the dangerous KO artist Derric Styles with five straight first round knock outs and never having tasted of defeat! The stage was set for a war, as Silvia was seeking to take down Derric Styles and make him tap to take home that gold and Styles was looking to add another notch to his belt of consecutive knock outs. Armando Silvia, a former Heavyweight Champion from Omnislash has struggled with strikers in the past but had shown that he was learning to deal with them after back to back wins over two solid stand up fighters, Harques Wolfwood, and Rahziki Hendayko, and was here to prove that he could do it again. But at the start of the fight all hope faded away as Silvia walked straight into a straight left. Derric Styles then proceeded to go to work landing strikes almost at will landing to the breadbasket and the head both and had Silvia in trouble before the first minute of the fight. Silvia was gassed and had no answer for Styles’ overwhelming assault. Styles sent Silvia crashing to the ground just after the one minute mark and wisely opted not to follow him down to the ground. After He regained his feat, Styles put him away with a Mike Tyson style bob and weave into range and unload with a bomb! Game over. Styles wins in spectacular fashion!

Derric ‘Shimmy’ Styles becomes the NEW Immortals New York Heavyweight Champion, via KO (Punch)

Ricky Warner: Hello again, folks. It's time for another installment of my Managers of Immortals New York series. With me today are father and son management team Mike and Troy Melton. Let's get it started.

The shows opening music starts and the camera pans out to show Ricky's well appointed desk with Ricky wearing a sports jacket open over a white dress shirt. On the plush couch are Mike Melton and his son Troy.

Ricky Warner: Gentlemen, welcome to the show.

Mike: Thank you. Glad to be here.

Troy: Thanks

Ricky Warner: I gotta say the timing of this interview couldn't have been better. Derric Styles, managed by you, Troy, just won the Heavyweight Championship of the world last night in spectacular fashion against a very tough opponent, Armando Silvia. What's that like? You gotta be on top of the world right now, right?

Troy: Absolutely.. with the tutelage of my dad we came up with a "Style" and its worked out great.. we all knew it would end like that.. the same thing will happen for Patty cake, Styles next opponent.

Ricky Warner: Mike, you are one of the top managers in the Immortals New York, and in fact, the world. Obviously your son has picked up quite a bit from that experience. How is it though that the, I'm told, Fraternal twins, Derric and Devin Styles, ended up in separate camps? I mean what happens if they end up being the number one and number two ranked heavyweights? Will they fight each other for the title?

Mike: I like to say that most of my success was from a lot of what Kimmy had taught me and some of things we came up with together. I am forever grateful for that.

Originally Devin was meant to fight in Montreal to kinda see if he can out do his big brother, but with VFC closing down and Immortals reforming we thought he could start off in Immortals and when his contract runs out we will see where we are at, but most likely we will move somewhere else so we wont have a brother vs. brother fight.

Ricky Warner: Troy, I know it's pretty soon to be thinking about this, but the Heavyweight Division is really stacked! You have just so much talent in the top five or ten spots there. Who do you see as a good future match up for Derric Styles after the Paterson fight? I mean win or lose who would you like to see matched up with him?

Troy: We really don’t care at this point.. Pattycake will NOT make it out of the first round and I really don’t see anyone else making it out of the first round period... Derric seems to be one of kind fighter and he really doesn’t have any weaknesses.

Maybe Mr. Steel could do the Kimmy award and award anyone that is able to get out of the first round with him. (Smiles)

Ricky Warner: You are very confident, and I gotta say that Derric has earned a lot of bragging rights. I'm a fan myself, but pride goeth before the fall. I certainly hope that he or you for that matter aren't underestimating the competition. Mike You have brought some of your guys over here from the Dawg Pound, but you still have Mikail van Kirkland over there. Are there any plans to bring him over here, or is he going to stay put and try for that super-heavyweight title?

Mike: Right now I really haven’t made up my mind. I’ve been back and forth with it. The main reason he’s still there is the match-maker booked his first fight over 35 days apart, and I don’t like that. So will see after his fight to make a decision.

Ricky Warner: Troy you also have a few fighters over in Dawg Pound, including one of the former Lightweight tournament favorites, Jimmy "All Night" Young. What are your plans with them?

Troy: I joined the Dawg pound and the organization owner wants me to keep my guys there,,, so I’m comfortable leaving those guys there.

Ricky Warner: Fair enough. Loyalty, I can respect that. So, this question is for both of you guys really. What are you guys plans for the next few months? There are potential showdowns between your camps possibly and the Immortals are growing exponentially, so the sky really is the limit. Where do you see yourselves and your camps in say, six months or a year?

Mike: Well for me its hard to say where I will be in a year, but I know I will be still managing. I have 2 champions right now in an organization and 1 fighter fighting for the LHW belt in NAF this weekend that we feel very good about. I have 2 contenders in AFC. I’m looking to hiring a FA today, we are just waiting on him to get back with us and next month I’m cutting a guy. I’m pretty comfortable with the rest of my camp and I’m pretty happy with the organizations.

Troy: I’m very proud of Derric right now... He’s my very first champion I see him being with Immortals until he retires... I’m hoping to make some money to hire more fighters in the future and increase the Melton empire.

Ricky Warner: That much seems likely Troy. Mike you have a guy, Vladimir van Kirkland, who is within title range too, right now. His next fight against, Kasem Muang, will probably determine who is the next to get a title shot in the lightweight division. How confident are you that your man will take that fight and what are your thoughts on the current champion, Jon Davis?

Mike: Ever since Vlady's first fight, which was a loss, he’s been out working everyone. The guy is a monster in the gym and he’s turned his one weakness into a very good strength. His current match up is a tuff one, Kick boxer vs. Clincher. We have a very good game plan for Muang and we think we can finish him. As for Mr. Davis, we think Muang is the tougher opponent and if we get by him, Mr. Davis should be a breeze.

Ricky Warner: David Paterson is next up for Styles. I know you have been fairly dismissive of his abilities, but he does have a good track record against strikers, unlike Silvia, who has pretty consistently struggled with strikers. Do you really think there is no threat from this man?

Troy: we very confident against Pattycake,,, there’s no way he subbing Derric,, we've been training wrestling/BJJ for several months,, the only way this goes to the ground is if Derric slips.!

Ricky Warner: There you have it, a very confident, Troy Melton. Well, gentlemen, that is all the time we have for today. Thank you both for coming on to the show today, good luck to both of you and your fighters. I'm sure we will be seeing great things from you guys.

Mike: Thank you, Ricky.

Troy: Thanks.

Ricky Warner: Ok, folks, thank you for watching another installment of my interview series with 'The Managers if Immortals of New York. See you month when we have the eccentric Scot, Jon Boogi. Good night and take care.

The sound cuts to the shows' closing music and Ricky can be seen talking unheard talking with Mike and Troy Melton The credits roll and the view fades to black.

The following is a joint effort from the managers, Brunno Falcone and Jon Boogi. All chracters therein are the intellecual property of their respective managers.

Anthony Tinsdell picks up his smartphone and dials Brunno Falcone's number.

Brunno Falcone: Yeah, what choo need, Tony?

Anthony Tinsdell: Hey I was wondering if you got Fallon's number?

Brunno: Naw. But I gots, Boogi's number. He's probably still gettin' shitfaced at the pub this time of night. I'll gives him a call. Call you back.

Brunno hangs up the phone, and calls Jon Boogi. The phone rings...

...and an irritated gruff brogue voice answers...

Jon Boogi: Mfffph...Whozzit? Eh? Brunno? Ye knaw th' time here? Archie? Ah've nay idea son, 'eres his number...Noo, lemme sleep laddie!

Brunno calls Anthony back and gives him the number.

Brunno: Hey, you know what time it is over in Scotland?

Anthony: Yeah, it's like a five hour difference, so shit it must me like two in the morning over there. Why? Oh, tell me you didn't call him just now?

Brunno: Well... yeah. I tought it was only like tree hours difference. I figgured he'd still be gettin' drunk at da bar. Anyway, here's dat number.

Anthony: (Laughing) Thanks, Brunno.

Anthony Tinsdell, still laughing, dials Archie Fallon's number.

Archie Fallon: (answering) Hello?

Anthony: Hey, it's Anthony Tinsdell. Hey, I know you got that big fight comming up with Paul, here that you are training for, but I was wondering since tommorrow is Sunday and your day off, if you might wanna go shoot some pool or something. I know it isn't billiards or snooker like you guys play of in England, but I, just figured what the Hell, let's blow off some steam. I haven't seen you since Yuri's birthday party. So, what do you say?

Archie: How did you get my number? Only three people know it as far as I know...no dont tell me, either Yuri or Jon. (there is a pause, with a barely audible sigh being heard) Sorry about that Anthony mate...what were you saying? Pool? Sure, I'd love a game. Ha! We have pool to ya know, nearly every pub has a pool table in England. Where do you suggest we meet?

Anthony: Cool, You know where Shooter's is over on Clark St. in Brooklyn?

Archie: No, but I can find it. Shooters, right...hey this isnt a trick is it? I turn up to find its Hooters or something! (laughs)

Anthony: If it was Hooter's I would just say, do you wanna go to Hooter's. so, yeah, why don't you meet me there? Say, ten o'clock? Cool?

Archie: Aye, I'll be there...see you at 10

Around 9:55PM Anthony Tinsdell arrives at Shooter's Pool Hall. With Ashley Finnigan, a cheerleader for the New York Giants, and a stunningly beautiful brunnette girl.

As the trio enter the bar Archie can be seen at the back, pool cue in one hand and a drink in the other...he waves, and makes his way to the bar.

Anthony: Archie! What up, man?

Anthony and the girls make their way across the crowded room to where Archie is.

Archie: Hi Anthony, ladies... (bowing at the waist slightly) What can I get you to drink?

Anthony: Did you get us a table yet?

Archie: I did mate, that one over there... *he points to an empty table in the corner* So, are you going to introduce us, then lets get a drink and have a game or two?

Anthony: Yeah, You already met Ashley, at Yuri's debut. This here is Megan. (gesturing to the lovely brunette) She is Ashley's cousin, from Long Island. She's a stripper...

Megan: (Cutting Anthony off) Exotic dancer.

Anthony: I apologise. She is an exotic dancer. Anyway, when she found out that I knew you she wanted to know if I could introduce the two of you. What would you like to drink? I imagine it would be something non-alcoholic since you got that fight coming up.

Archie: (nodding at the girls, looking a little uncomfortable...) Good to see you again Ashley. Nice to meet you Megan. (turning back to Anthony) Yes, I'm drinking OJ. I'll have another please, most kind of you. While you get them i'll rack up...you ok with 8 ball, or would you prefer a few games of 9 ball?

Megan: (squealing) Ohhhh.... I just LOVE the accent!

Archie looks slightly pained...

Anthony: (grinning) Uhh... Well, 8-ball I guess.

Anthony goes to get's the drinks while Archie is racking up the balls. Ashley drapes everyone's coats over the back of the chairs at the small table and takes a seat closest to the table. Megan sits over on Archie's side of the table. Archie stands at the foot on the table, holding his cue.

After a few moments, Anthony returns with a glass of OJ, a tomato juice, and two Bud Lights...

Anthony: Care to break?

Archie: Thanks for the drink mate. Sure I'll break if you like...

chalks his cue, keeping focus on the balls, then leans over and breaks hard...the balls shooting around the table...

Anthony: Nice break. So, anyway, I guess I did sorta have an ulteriour motive or two. I mean, I really did just want to get out of the house. Plus Ashley was starting to pout about "all work and no play" (Anthony makes quotaions in the air). (Lowering his voice conspriatorially) Megan, there really wanted to meet you. She's got a thing for the accent.

Archie: (swallowing noticably while glancing sideways at Megan) An accent dont make a man mate...wish you'd said you were bringing company...I aint one for surprises...you weren't to know though.

Anthony: And what the Hell is up with Province, man. I mean he beat Paul, isn't that enough? That shit was not cool, man. You know?

Archie: No idea mate. He's a good guy, bit mysterious maybe...but his heart is in the right place. Paul just appears to be an idiot, however I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he's had a rough time. (withdraws a little in thought, as if remembering something...then shakes himself out of it and smiles.) It's your shot mate! Go easy on me, eh? (smiles)

Anthony: If I had told you I was bringing a girl who wanted to meet you, would you have come? And, Paul, well... yeah he is kind of an idiot. He'd have to be to step in the cage with you.

Anthony winces as he makes a really bad shot and scratches.Anthony: I'm glad I am two weight classes away, my friend. You're up again.

Archie: Not sure if I woulda come or not to be honest. Doesn't matter now though. Maybe Paul isn't an idiot, just misguided...and as for stepping into the cage with me...well he aint no push over. It'll be a tough fight I think. Oh, bad luck mate!

Archie pots a few balls, then goes in off the third...

Archie: Oh Shite! You're up mate.

Tinsdell looks around the table seeing that he has six balls still on the table, but several good lies.

Anthony: Oh no, trust me. Paul is an idiot. But he ain't a bad guy or nothing. His wife though... I just don't get why he puts up with her shit. She's addicted to pain pills and she beats him all the time. She doesn't do any real damage obviously, but she does go after him a bunch. He aint never done more then just cover up and bob and weave. (chuckles) Hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe that is how he is training for the fight with you.

He sets up and runs three off before just narrowly missing on the fourth.

Archie: Nice shots mate! Hmm, shame about Paul...maybe he's a touch misunderstood...

Anthony: Thank you.

Archie lines up and pots three more balls then, with just the black 8 ball remaining, misses a long shot. Anthony watching with an apprehensive look on his face.

Archie: Bugger!

Anthony considers his strategy for a moment before lining up and dropping one ball. He then lines up for the second.

Anthony: Brunno taught me how to shoot pool, you know? That guy, can shoot. We came in here one night and Brunno lost like six games in a row. I thought, man, this guy really should now when to give it up. And he was betting too. Was down like $300 bucks.

Archie nods, smiling slightly

Anthony drops the next ball and lines up for his last one.

Anthony: Then he starts this act about these guys gotta let him try and get his money back, so he offers up double or nothing. The guys took the bait. Brunno ran the table on them. Then he went on to beat everyone else that came up against him. Never seen anything like that. He ran the table on like five or six games and the last one the guy had wagered his whole paycheck and Brunno sank the 8-Ball on the break, boy was that guy pissed!

Archie laughs loudly

Anthony sinks his last ball but misses on the 8-ball, leaving Archie with a very easy shot.

Anthony: Oh! Looks like you got this one.

Megan: OHHH! You won, Archie!

Anthony gives a sidelong glance over to Archie

Archie stares for a moment at Anthony, then grins and pockets the black...

Archie: Another, or would you prefer something else?

Anthony: No I can do another one. I'll rack 'em up.

Anthony sets about racking the balls when a couple of hillbilly's approach their table. Anthony nods to Archie to get him to notice them.

Hillbilly 1: (pointing at Anthony) Hey, I know you. And you too (turning to face Archie.)

Hillbilly 2: Yeah, why you two fancy big time fighters come down here to our bar?

Anthony: Just playing some pool. You want our autographs, or something?

Archie: (sighs, and mutters under his breath) Not now, for chrissakes...

Hillbilly 1 turns to the other one

Hillbilly 1: (laughing) Autographs!?! Hell no! You don't look so tough to me. Whaddya think, Jimmy. These guys don't look so tough. Come down here like they's bigshots or sumthin' hogging all the women.

Jimmy: Yeah!

Anthony: Not looking for a fight, gentlemen, just wanna play some pool.

Archie: (approaching Jimmy) Gentlemen. We are enjoying a game of pool. We are not big shots, nor are we 'hogging' anyone. Please leave us be, we wish no trouble...

Hillbilly 1 takes a swing, which Tinsdell easily avoids and takes his back immediately slapping a rear naked choke on the guy. Jimmy looking surprised starts to move forward...

Archie: (sighing again, and turning to Anthony...ignoring Jimmy) Mate. Let. Him. Go. We leave...now.

calling over his shoulder to the girls

Archie: Ladies, please get our coats, we are leaving now.

Anthony: Yeah, go with him.

Archie notices Megan pick up the cue ball off the table and wind her arm back and moves closer towards Anthony...muttering

Archie: Dont do it girl...dont do it.....

Anthony looks up in time to see Jimmy drawing back to throw a punch at his head while he is choking Hillbilly 1 out. He twists just in time and Jimmy accidentally punches his friend right in the jaw breaking it and knocking the man out cold. As the ball leaves Megan's hand Archie's arm blurs and there is a loud crack as he places the ball firmly down on the table[/1]

Archie: No!

Anthony drops the body of the first hillbilly and moves towards Archie and the girls.

Megan: What? Two on one, wasn’t fair.

Archie: (to Megan) Get. Our. Coats!

turning to Jimmy, still looking in surprise at his unconscious buddy

Archie: Back. Off. Please!

Jimmy slowly nods and takes a step back from the group.

Anthony looks down at the crumpled heap of Hillbilly 1 on the ground as several of the patrons start laughing and cheering or some are even clapping. He makes his way to the door taking Megan’s arm as he goes past her.

Anthony: Best see to your friend there. (looking at Megan) Walk.

Out in the parking lot…

Anthony: (laughing) Well… that definitely was not part of the plan. You OK ladies? Archie?

Archie: (jaws clenched, to Megan) What the HELL did you think you were trying to do woman? What if that ball hit someone? What if it missed who you aimed it at and hit an innocent? What if it injured them...or worse? What were you thinking?....

Archie halts, and stand still for a few moments, fists clenched...then sags

Archie: Look, I'm sorry. Shouldn't have shouted. (glancing to Anthony) Sorry this didn't turn out how we hoped mate. I shouldn't have come...

Archie walks away, head down... Anthony runs to catch up with him and claps a hand on his shoulder

Anthony: Hey, bud. Don't worry about it. It's OK. It's good that you stopped her. Coulda fucked somebody up with that. For what it's worth I'm sorry how shit went down too, but no one got hurt... well not too bad. It's OK man. Maybe we should go get some coffee or something instead... (smiling)

Archie raises his head in surprise...

Archie: Thanks mate. It's not your fault...more mine than anything.

shakes Anthony's hand firmly

Anthony: Aye, lets grab a coffee!

INY-5 Brute vs. Celentano

Hello again. Welcome to the show as this time out I present the fifth event from the hottest new org in New York, Immortals New York! Im your host Ricky Warner and in this card we will see the Light-Heavyweight champion crowned, and it looks to be an action packed event all throughout. So lets get started shall we?

Charlie Tiger Jah (0-0) vs. The Beast Henry Alvarez (0-1)

The event opens up with a Welterweight challenge as Charlie 'Tiger' Jah is set to face 'The Beast' Henry Alvarez. Jah is primarily a wrestler with a blue belt in jujutsu to supplement it. This is pretty much a polar opposite of his opponent as Alvarez is primarily a muay tai kick boxer with no ground skills to speak of. Alvarez was submitted at just inside of three minutes in his pro debut, but Jah is making his debut on this card and that makes him a bit of a wild card. Jah has been training at the Samurai Assassin Gym, while his opponent, Alvarez has been a regular at the New York Cozad gym. Jah is in the stable of Furios Styles who has more experience then his opponent, Gary Bryanskiy, who is just as new to the professional scene as his fighter. So better training, more experienced management, and I tend to favor wrestlers in matches like this, leaves only one choice.

Prediction: Charlie Jah decision.

Hutch The Gun Talo (0-0) vs. Taz William Williamson (0-0)

Up next is a Lightweight battle between new comers. Talo, from the Furios Styles camp has been focusing on his fitness training. He is reported to be a strong kick boxer, and holds a blue belt in BJJ. His opponent, Williamson, has also been doing fitness training. He is a respectable boxer and possess enough wrestling skill to keep it standing against this particular opponent. This fight could go either way since Williams does possess the striking skills to stay viable in the standup and the wrestling skills to keep in there for the duration of the fight. The problem as I see it, for Williamson is that he might be just a little bit outclassed by Talo. While there is not a tremendous advantage and neither guy is known to have KO power, nor have their chins been tested, so I am going to go with the kick boxer in this exchange. Baring KO's of course.

Prediction: Hutch Talo Decision.

G Bomb Dan Gaffney (1-1) vs. Tyree Mack (0-0)

The next fight sees the return of, VFC veteran, Dan Gaffney as he is set to take on Tyree Mack in the Light-Heavyweight Division. Dan Gaffney beat Diego Alvez way back in VFC 7 and then lost to Jordan Silver on the Mid-Week Madness III card. His opponent is making his professional debut. Gaffney boasts only a mediocre standup game but he is competent at wrestling and he has a blue belt in jujutsu. He has good hand speed and displays intelligence in his fights but he has jet to fully capitalize on his strengths. Mack has respectable muay tai, but his ground game is sorely lacking. He does have a blue belt in BJJ but lacks the skills to get it there. Despite being the smaller fighter in terms of mass, Mack does enjoy a considerable reach advantage. Overall though I think Mack is too one dimensional, and Gaffney is too cagey. Barring a KO I think Gaffney will take this one.

Prediction: Dan Gaffney decision.

Barry 'Juice' Sanders (1-1) vs. Wally Butcher (0-0)

We have a Lightweight fight up next with Barry Sanders, a wonderful boxer out of Miami, Florida, as he takes on Wally Butcher, an equally talented kick boxer out of Donkey Dog. Where ever that is? While Sanders does possess a basic wrestling skill set, his fight record shows that it is primarily to prevent takedowns rather then going for them himself. He won't be needing the takedown defense in this fight as Butcher has no ground game at all. What he does have is kickboxing skills every bit the equal of Sanders' boxing. Sanders was, until recently trained by Mike Melton, who released him. He has been taking it easy and enjoying a vacation rather then preparing for this fight. While it seems that would be a mistake, and still may prove to be so, his greater experience coupled with the training he received from the Melton camp, which is always top notch, will likely be all he needs to take the win.

Prediction: Barry Sanders decision.

Marcus Mack (0-0) vs. Johnny Flanagan (1-0)

This Heavyweight showdown features the flamboyant Johnny Flanagan in his Immortals debut facing Marcus Mack in his first professional fight. Marcus Mack boasts wonderful boxing skills and a blue belt in Brazillian Jujutsu. He has minimal wrestling ability so one has to wonder how much good the jujutsu will do him if he is unable to get the fight to the ground. Johnny Flanagan though has minimal skills everywhere but in the jujutsu department. He is badly outclassed in the stand up and only has a slight advantage in wrestling. Despite a hard fought win over Colt McLaren in the QFC circuit he will be up against it in the striking game of Marcus Mack. We don't know what kind of KO power that Mack possesses or if his heart is in this game, but in this contest, it wont matter. Johnny Flanagan called out the big dogs in the division within days of signing his contract with the Immortals, but he definitely has his work cut out for him in his first hurdle. Frankly, I just don't think that he has what it takes to get this fight to the ground where he might have a chance. He will be taken apart in the standup by Mack.

Prediction: Marcus Mack Decision or quite possibly a 2nd or 3rd round (T)KO.

Jean 'The Frog' Pierre (1-0) vs. Xavier 'the Spy' Outland (1-0)

Both of these Middleweights have decisive, first round finishes to their credit in the QFC, and they now clash in a classic style match up as Pierre will look to showcase his superb boxing skills against the BJJ purple belt of Outland. This match could be a very entertaining one as both men possess at least some degree of both standup and ground game skill. I think there is a slight advantage coming into this for the Nice, France native, Pierre, as he not only had a more potent striking game in terms of technical acumen, but he also possesses KO power. Should this fight go to the ground then Pierre even has the advantage there as his superiour wrestling skills will confound the efforts of Outland to land submissions. We have already seen former Lightweight title contender, Anthony Tinsdell run into this problem twice. Outland's BJJ is certainly dangerous and if Pierre is not careful he could get caught as always, but Pierre doesn't have to take this fight to the ground to be victorious, therefore all but nullifying any real chance for Outland to score the submissions. I feel that this fight will not go the distance and that the standup will determine the winner.

Prediction: Jean 'the Frog' Pierre via (T)KO.

Barry Honnam (3-0) vs. Kurt Vogel (3-4)

In this Welterweight bout we see Journeyman Kurt Vogel facing the current number one ranked Welterweight, Barry Honnam. At first glance one has to ask how the Hell this match up happened? Vogel is ranked WAY lower than Honnam is. He has a losing record and is coming off a loss against Gabriel Rua. But then we look closer at the picture. Vogel is more well rounded and possesses a considerable advantage in pure boxing ability. He is only slightly behind Honnam in the muay tai department and can even hold his own in the wrestling department. Honnam is three and oh, but his wins have not been against the top competition to date. Now, Im not saying the Vogel is top competition either, but he is arguably the toughest opponent that Honnam has faced yet. Honnam doesn't have a huge advantage anywhere and he is outclassed very badly in pure boxing. That doesn't mean the Vogel will have any easy time in there either, but what this does mean is that this fight will be the acid test for Honnam. Beat Vogel and then he secures his claim to run with the big dogs and show us what he has. Maybe even get a title shot. A win for Vogel doesn't get him a title shot, nor should it, but it does redeem him a bit and demonstrate that he is still in this. It is also interesting to note that Vogel has never been stopped by (T)KO…

Prediction: Kurt Vogel hard fought decision.

Paul Orndorf (2-4) vs. Archie The Anvil Fallon (3-0)

This next fight is another one that has me scratching my head. Why would Middleweight contender Archie Fallon agree to fight Paul Orndorf? He has nothing to gain from this fight, but plenty to lose. To be fair it seems extremely unlikely that he will lose to Orndorf, but let's look at this. Orndorf wins he get's prestige, a slightly improved record, and better position in the rankings. If Orndorf wins this Fallon gets dropped right out of title contention, loses a great deal of face, and has to climb back up through ranks when he is all but guaranteed a title shot if he wins. I mean, Orndorf called you out or something... so what, think about your career. Orndorf is constantly running off at the mouth. All of that said the breakdown does not look good for Orndorf. Fallon has the better boxing, slightly, he is slightly faster and slightly stronger. He has somewhat better KO power... you are starting to see a pattern, no? Orndorf, is outclassed here. Not by much, mind you, but he is outmatched. Orndorf has had a rough run largely because he has faced a never ending string of wrestlers and he sucks at the ground game, to be blunt. At least this time he gets to throw a few punches before getting blasted in the face and knocked out. Orndorf has heart, but that ain't gonna help him when Fallon hits him in the face with a sledgehammer.

Prediction: Archie the Anvil Fallon first round KO.

'Titan' Yuri Lebedev (3-0) vs. Bull 'Gyges' Brute (2-1)

The Co-Main Event this card will be a Heavyweight showdown between fan favorite 'Titan' Yuri Lebedev and knockout machine Bull 'Gyges' Brute. The massive Lebedev stands a full foot taller then the 6'4" Brute. Lebedev has carved a bloody swathe through the heavyweight division. It's as if this guy is made out of razorblades, barbed wire, broken glass, and nails. When this animal gets in the ring people start bleeding. Perhaps he scares the blood out of them. I don't know but he has two wins via doctor stoppage due to cuts and no one leaves the ring with him without taking a scar home with them. Bull Brute for his part has left broken bodies and shattered dreams in his wake only having been stopped once by the incredibly skilled and powerful Karlos Vemola. Brute is a frighteningly effective boxer while Lebedev holds a distinct advantage in muay tai. As much as everyone, including myself, likes Lebedev it seems that he is in for the fight of his life in this bout. Brute has the wrestling advantage on paper and he will doubtlessly want to put Lebedev on the ground and pound him out, but Lebedev does have some very good training partners in the form of Kenrick Nikil, and Aleksander Yaroslev. While neither of those guys has the best records for a variety of reasons, there is no question that they are both potent wrestlers, and that can only help Lebedev keep this fight standing. That said, he still will have his work cut out for him as Bull Brute can just as easily land a KO punch from standing.

Prediction: Bull Brute KO.

Hoplo 'Cottus' Brute (3-0) vs. Tiberio 'The Import' Celentano (4-2)

The Main Event- The Light-Heavyweight Title Hoplo Brute vs. Tiberio Celentano.

Number one ranked Celentano has dispatched a who's who of top Light-Heavyweight contenders in this organization and in the VFC. His only losses coming from C.J. Miller in his debut and Bob Ferdinand In VFC 9. Neither of those losses are anything to be ashamed of. Hoplo Brute has a few dubious wins and one very decidedly top contender that he has beaten. Most by 1st round KO. Brute has the advantage in nearly every area of this fight. The only advantage for Celentano is in his submission skill. While his manager, Andy Wright seems to have a knack for the ground game, he is severely challenged with this. He has to first get past the exceptional boxing of Brute then the remarkable wrestling skills. This is the most difficult challenge that Celentano has ever faced and I just don't know if he has the tools for it. Celentano has demonstrated that he can submit opponents with relative ease, and that he is also not without knock out power as he defeated Joe Lack via a first round KO. Hoplo, while technically not in possession of the same level of KO power as some of the other Brutes, has still dispatched two of his three opponents via KO in the first round. This fight is not going to go the distance. I normally tend to favor wrestlers in these types of contests, but Brute is the better wrestler also, so I think that really, unless Celentano can land a surprise takedown, then Brute will win this fight via KO. Even if Celentano gets that takedown he will still need to contend with a stronger wrestler to transition into a submission. A long shot at best.

Prediction: Hoplo Brute 1st round KO.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b14.jpg

Johnny Flanagan

"Hah! You people over here at Immortals can go ahead and doubt my talents all you want. Not only am i going to stand with Mack , im gonna batter him with all sorts of kicks and punches. All you will be sorry for doubting my standup although i do agree that if this fight hits the ground im bringing home Mack's arm."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b14.jpg

Johnny Flanagan

"Hah! You people over here at Immortals can go ahead and doubt my talents all you want. Not only am i going to stand with Mack , im gonna batter him with all sorts of kicks and punches. All you will be sorry for doubting my standup although i do agree that if this fight hits the ground im bringing home Mack's arm."

Show me baby... show me!

(Glad to see you make it back in here. I was wondering where you've been)

Shane Wellman Junior statement made to mmajunkie.com- My skills and conditioning are better than ever. This will be a competitive match from me against Mr. Tinsdell and a show for the fans. I am better than ever and ready to dominate and get my name back up there!

In a reply to Shane Wellman Jr's Comments on MMAJunkie.com Anthony Tinsdell had this to say:

Anthony Tinsdell: This will be a great fight. Shane Wellman Jr. is the real deal. He may have had a bad run of luck over the past year or so, but he is still a viable threat, no question. My training is still prgressing and I am going to do everything in my paower to pull out a win. I need it in order to get back into title contention. I realize he does to, but... what can I say? (laughs)

depending on the outcome the fight might BE your statement!

very true, but I have discussed some things with Tiberio that may seem necessary considering his skill set and the others in 205 here