Immortals New York

Steel

I had to fight and claw and still am and I'm never quitting, fight losing streak lol and about a 30% win percentage and I've been playing for half a yearish.

But my point here is- Immortals is essentially becoming a feeder org, to a feeder org. Is this org now just an org for inexperienced managers with inexperienced fighters to start off in? jw guys

I had to fight and claw and still am and I'm never quitting, fight losing streak lol and about a 30% win percentage and I've been playing for half a yearish.

But my point here is- Immortals is essentially becoming a feeder org, to a feeder org. Is this org now just an org for inexperienced managers with inexperienced fighters to start off in? jw guys

To answer your question. No. We are not a feeder org to anyone. When we are at the stated position of 150K ID restricted, that is it. We may decide that we will not recruit anyone with an ID higher then 175K or 179K. Not sure. That is a ways off and it is still being worked on. Or soon will be. But we are not sending 150K fighters out.

2 points

those guys will have to get kicked out eventually and have to move up to APG or UPG or go to another org, because if one guy now becomes too good in Immortals NY and can't be stopped then you'll have to boot them because younger managers will be getting mad that they can't win against the guys that are becoming too good. Example: Derric Styles goes like 12-0 and cannot be stopped and defends his belt like six times, he's a lower 150k id fighter. What are you gunna do, kick him out because "younger managers are getting frustrated because they can't beat him"? This is why the point of the championship belt will be diminished because if a guy becomes to good then younger managers will "get mad" and "quit the game" because they can't beat the fighters that are better in the org.

Another point is this org is essentialy becoming a rookie/inexperienced org because it will always have younger not as talented fighters and there is no way it will make top 5 in NY ever or top 60 in the world because none of the top orgs have restrictions and we will not survive against them because our event ratings will always be low because of the lowness of fighters hype/popularity/talent and the revenue will always be low reulting in low contracts and of the night awards forever, low hyped sponsers for the org, and the org never raising in hype. We have a lot of fighters which is good I'll admit that, we can have a lot of events as you said and more "fair" fights, but the events and fights will never actually be that good.

In conclusion, the org will never reach its potential, the point of being champion will diminish, everyone has to claw their way up in this game, the fighters that become to good will have to be kicked out for fear of scaring inexperienced managers away.

(just pointing things out guys not trying to be a dick)

2 points

those guys will have to get kicked out eventually and have to move up to APG or UPG or go to another org, because if one guy now becomes too good in Immortals NY and can't be stopped then you'll have to boot them because younger managers will be getting mad that they can't win against the guys that are becoming too good. Example: Derric Styles goes like 12-0 and cannot be stopped and defends his belt like six times, he's a lower 150k id fighter. What are you gunna do, kick him out because "younger managers are getting frustrated because they can't beat him"? This is why the point of the championship belt will be diminished because if a guy becomes to good then younger managers will "get mad" and "quit the game" because they can't beat the fighters that are better in the org.

Another point is this org is essentialy becoming a rookie/inexperienced org because it will always have younger not as talented fighters and there is no way it will make top 5 in NY ever or top 60 in the world because none of the top orgs have restrictions and we will not survive against them because our event ratings will always be low because of the lowness of fighters hype/popularity/talent and the revenue will always be low reulting in low contracts and of the night awards forever, low hyped sponsers for the org, and the org never raising in hype. We have a lot of fighters which is good I'll admit that, we can have a lot of events as you said and more "fair" fights, but the events and fights will never actually be that good.

In conclusion, the org will never reach its potential, the point of being champion will diminish, everyone has to claw their way up in this game, the fighters that become to good will have to be kicked out for fear of scaring inexperienced managers away.

(just pointing things out guys not trying to be a dick)

Changes to the game will get rid of people not the org owners. This is an ID restricted org. That means just that. 150K+ I

Cannot make exceptions just cause I like a guy. We have not cut a single fighter from a manager yet that I didn't like. I have said before that it was not an easy decision to make. But it has absolutely nothing what-so-ever to do with the fighters talent level. Otherwise, Derric Styles, all of Mike Melton's guys, All of Boogi's and all but one or two of Steel's guys would be getting cut. That isn't it at all. It isn't cause any of us are afraid to face these guys. I am facing Wolfwood very soon here. And I will quite possibly get a new mudhole stomped in may ass and then it will get stomped dry. But I took the fight. Without the least bit of hesitation.

No, the reason we are cutting people is because of ID numbers. We are a 150k ID restricted org. I had no idea when we agreed to sign everyone from the VFC roster to this org that there were so many low ID fighters in a supposedly restricted org. I thought there were 4-5 of them. Turns out that it is more like 15-16. And we have a bunch of guys that are 170K+.

What that means, among other things, is that the managers are inexperienced as well. Mix low ID, with inexperienced managers, with new org populated with many experienced managers... it sounds like a can crushing festival. exactly what we are trying to avoid. I have tried to explain repeatedly, that we are not cutting anyone over 150K. Not now, not in the future.

The game mechanic itself is going to get rid of the monsters. I read the forums daily, I read the wiki for every little hint I can gleen from it. I talk with Mike Tycoon himself. Decline is coming. The 120K - 130K fighters benefited from a vastly different training system then what exists now. But, according to everything I have gleaned, they will be declining. within 6 months they will start to become much less dominant than they appear to be now. 6 months after that 130K-140K might be starting to fade. Another 6 months and we will see the 140K-150K begin to slide. The timetable may not be exact, but my point is that through discovering that fighters have bad hiddens, or manager frustration, to managers just moving on, or deciding that they no longer want to play or want their fighters in their own or a friends org, whatever. The game itself will start to cycle the fighters out. We will not.

As far as the hype thing goes... winning fights earns hype+pop. It matters very little whether it is against a 120K, 140K, or a 170K fighter. Hype+pop still climbs. We will and actually already have, lose a little hype from this. But in 6 months time we WILL be in the top 5 in the city. I can live with that. And I am being extremely conservative with that number. We will be back in the top ten by Sunday night. We are starting to have mid week cards and even three a week in the next few months. We will be in the top ten for a long, long time. And we are not really trying to make piles of money. Or be the number one org in the world anyway. We are looking to make a place where we can arrange fair fights and try and get better pay. This is coming.

The championship belts are just as relevant now as they were yesterday. And they will be just as relevant tomorrow. I'm not trying to be a dick either, but I keep saying the same thing and you keep acting like I said the exact opposite thing.

The only fighters being cut are the ones that are under 150K ID. That's it... no one else! Period!

how bout we just put the ID restrictions on title fights? I know it defeats the purpose of having titles and such but if only 150k - 170k fighters can be champion then it wouldn't be as big of a problem as it seems, let the vets have their own "special feature" fights

And it wouldn't be fair if one guy were just to keep winning but be in the ID restriction would it, because he's going to "scare off managers" because they are losing.

I'm just making extremley valid points thats all

I have never said "scare off managers". Nothing even close. What I said was that if a manager signs a contract with a "150K ID restricted org" and then gets paired up with a 114K, 129K, 131K or even a 141K fighter, then they will shit a purple oyster. And that is when we start getting the, "WTF, man!?! I thought this was an ID restricted org?" PMs and forum posts.

One manager noted quite publicly, and correctly that there was a 131K fighter in this ID restricted org. He was understandably upset by this. It's like we lied to him when we got him to sign. So after much deliberation we opted to "put our money where our mouth is" so to speak. Within the next few weeks we will have no one under 150K. But that is the end of the cuts. It doesn't matter if Styles goes 12-0 or not. He might get bored with it and seek tougher competition, but we will never kick him out. We will just train and try and beat him. Who knows when one of the new up and coming fighters breaks into the top ranks and beats Styles. Eventually it will happen. Maybe Don Galactus's new guy will be the one. Maybe it will be Johnny Flanagan, Hell, maybe I get something going right and Kenrick goes on a tear and beats Styles (highly fuckin' unlikely, but it could happen). Troy knows it. But I feel like he will have a long run as champion. He has earned that, and he will continue to earn what he has.

how bout we just put the ID restrictions on title fights? I know it defeats the purpose of having titles and such but if only 150k - 170k fighters can be champion then it wouldn't be as big of a problem as it seems, let the vets have their own "special feature" fights

We have been pairing the low ID guys up against each other, but after they fight each other a few times they get bored and start to wonder why they are ranked number one, but don't get title fights. That was one of the things we thought of too. Not only that, how do you think Omnus IV would feel if we suddenly reversed our decision after having let three of his guys go? I know how I would feel.

The fights will always be boring now with ID restrictions, it'll be the same fights just with different guys everytime with slightly different skill sets. How many Id restriction orgs have been successful in this game? Maybe 2 to 5 and they are not ranked high. We can pass APG and Dawg pound on the New York rankings, but the other orgs in NY are ranked to high in the world for us to pass. APG will even be tough to pass, they are 81st and will always have tougher fighters than us.

As an org owner who ran an ID restricted org...I can see the owner had 2 choices here:

1) Stick to the 150k ID limit and cut all of the guys below 150K

or

2) Let the 140k guys stay and drop the limit to 140k. Go sign some more 140k guys.

You don't want a select few guys to be allowed below an ID limit. That can make the other people mad, as those lower guys smash everyone in the division.

I don't think he ever said he was going to cut guys that get "too good", as long as they meet the 150k requirement they can stay. It would be silly to kick guys out for being "too good" if they meet the criteria. I don't think he will toss out his most talented fighters. I don't think new managers need to be babied to the point where they NEVER have to fight someone better than them....sometimes, people meeting the same criteria are just better than you, and you have to deal with it and lose.

• Upvote 1

That's not a good way to help run a org mike by saying I am "bitching". I am simply expressing my concerns, and my points are ridiculously true if you look at them

Your made your point in your first post. To continue to keep posting and posting, to me that is bitching.

Im sorry if I offended you, but it is what it is.

As an org owner who ran an ID restricted org...I can see the owner had 2 choices here:

1) Stick to the 150k ID limit and cut all of the guys below 150K

or

2) Let the 140k guys stay and drop the limit to 140k. Go sign some more 140k guys.

You don't want a select few guys to be allowed below an ID limit. That can make the other people mad, as those lower guys smash everyone in the division.

I don't think he ever said he was going to cut guys that get "too good", as long as they meet the 150k requirement they can stay. It would be silly to kick guys out for being "too good" if they meet the criteria. I don't think he will toss out his most talented fighters. I don't think new managers need to be babied to the point where they NEVER have to fight someone better than them....sometimes, people meeting the same criteria are just better than you, and you have to deal with it and lose.

Thank you for your input.

I'm not "bitching" at anything, I was voicing my concerns. I was being calm and stating my case and you had to go and say that Mike and it was uncalled for, I thought everyone was mature here. I have talked to Brunno and I already agreed to stop talking about the matter so why don't you be mature and be sensible about this. I stopped, happy

We at the DKJR camp have decided to ask that any fighter we have above this limit be granted his release immediatly, so that we may look to other avenues to turn our fighters into the legends they deserve to become. This includes if they are currently contracted to fights, as we do not fear it would be in our best intrests to fight in an organization that would like to let us go.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w12.jpg

Joe "Diablo" Sauders (165587)

I've just arrived in Immortals 155lbs division and all I've been hearing about is this Lupe "Cobra" Pintor character and how good he is. I'm not going to waste any time to find out where I stand in this division so I've come here to challenge Pintor right off the bat. Let's do this! Every fighter has a gatekeeper they need to defeat in order to gain entrance into the upper echelons and you just happen to be that guy for me. How about it Pintor?

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b8.jpg

Commentator: Yaroslev creates some space for himself and unloads with a monster right hand! That one landed with a sickening thud - Velasquez is out cold and this one is all over! Yaroslev climbs onto the cage to celebrate with his corner!! He's shouting something into the camera but he's still got his mouthpiece in so God knows what he's actually saying.

Aleksander Yaroslev: Да!!! Я сказал вам все, что нокаутировать был счастливый выстрел!!! Спасибо всем поклонникам бессмертные!!! Я люблю вас всех!!!

Commentator: Clearly a very happy Aleksander Yaroslev, there. That's a Helluva big guy to be jumping up on the cage like that. Hope it can hold the weight. Brunno Falcone has gone on record as having negotiated a release from Aleksanders' contract with the Immortals New York fight promotion. Let's see if this huge upset win will change his decision. We go now to our ring announcer for an interview with Yaroslev.

Ring Announcer: Aleksander, obviously you are very pleased with your win tonight over Mustang Velasquez. Tell how you are feeling right now.

Yaroslev: I am wery, wery happy vis dis vin. Mustang Velasquez had much bad things to say before first fight and I vas wery angry vis him. I got caught in zee first fight und knocked out wery quick. It motivated me to verk wery hard for zis fight. I vas never to be beaten like dat again. So I punished him in dis fight. He sought I vas varm up fight? Vhat do you sink now, bitch?

Ring Announcer: Clearly you sent him a message. So what is next for you Aleksander?

Yaroslev: Vell, I hav to resink vhat I am to be doing from now on. Vun more sing. Zis vas last time I vill be fighting in ze Immortals. My contract haz been terminated, and I am going to verk on my game. Decide vhat to do zen. Sank you all for zis opportunity. I vill miss dis. I vill miss all zee fans, wery much! Das Vidanya!

Ring Announcer: What was that you said when you jumped up on the cage?

Yaroslev: Oh (chuckles) Zhat vas message for my familiy und friends back home.

Announcer: Well, there you have it folks. Great fight, Aleksander.

Yaroslev: Sank you, Guut night New York!

A big submission W, we are happy for the win, we are also sad to note Armando Silva has not been released, we are very disapointed about this.

Congradulations on the win. I'll see to getting Silvia the release requested. He will not be taken out of the fight however. But, if you are not released from the contract by tomorrow, then I will make sure that this happens. Provided of course that that does not interfere with the already scheduled fight.