Immortals New York

Steel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43b4.jpg

Letter from the Wunderkind camp:

Dear Mr. Larry Jenkins... I mean Leroy Jennings.... err.... Larry Jennings.... Right, Larry,

We originally were going to hold a press conference, but figured a letter would suffice. We want to be quite frank, I fight with you would prove no real value in our future goals. That being said, we are not ill at heart here at this camp. If you really feel you need to get knocked out be a past and future champ, please read the following terms:

-100k wager on the line from both parties, due to the fact that we have little to gain, and all to lose.

-5 rounds, don't want any excuses on decision losses.

-your choice of weight class.

-your decision on training time (as approved by Steel)

If you accept, it will have to come after our next scheduled fight.

That is all.

Leroy Jenkins: "So to recap our discussions thus far. You boldly proclaim to be the baddest SOB God ever made. I call you on it. You say I'm not worth your time. You get knocked out by Winnfield while I'm knocking out Zayed. I point this out to you and let you know that Winnfield commited tetsticular larsony. You powerfully declare, as a self proclaimed bad man should, that you will only face a bonafied knock out artist like myself if your bribed to get in the cage. Seems my point about lack of nuts has been proven for me. Let me know if you drop a new pair. Oh and if you have a hard time sleeping because of nightmares of what Winnfield did to you, let me know. My right hand is approved by doctors as a sleep aid."

Leroy Jenkins: "So to recap our discussions thus far. You boldly proclaim to be the baddest SOB God ever made. I call you on it. You say I'm not worth your time. You get knocked out by Winnfield while I'm knocking out Zayed. I point this out to you and let you know that Winnfield commited tetsticular larsony. You powerfully declare, as a self proclaimed bad man should, that you will only face a bonafied knock out artist like myself if your bribed to get in the cage. Seems my point about lack of nuts has been proven for me. Let me know if you drop a new pair. Oh and if you have a hard time sleeping because of nightmares of what Winnfield did to you, let me know. My right hand is approved by doctors as a sleep aid."

Wunderkind:

Mr. Jenkins,

Let me put it relatively simply so that even you could understand this.... You haven't even been in a title shot in your weight, which I don't blame you for, you wouldn't be able to touch Irving Brown. And now, you sir, want to step into my house, calling me out (ex and soon to be champ) when even if you would step into my weight, It's so deep that you couldn't even break into the top 10.... So tell me good sir, outside of that 100k wager I offered you, what real value would I have in crushing a can with some lucky wins? Either man up and make it worth it on my side (since I have nothing to really win, only lose). Or step back into the shadows of Irving Brown, while I continue fighting talent in a real weight class.

That is all,

Good day sir.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b10.jpg

"There's not really much left to say about my fight with Calirante. It was an absolute war that went back and forth, and it was the most exciting fight of the night. I think at times I let my hands go a little bit too much....when you have someone in the octagon with you that can match your boxing skill, you just can't go out there swinging wildly. I caught him early on in the fight, but he stayed calm and slowly wore me down. I definitely need to slow down and execute my game plan next time. It was a lesson learned."

Wunderkind:

Mr. Jenkins,

Let me put it relatively simply so that even you could understand this.... You haven't even been in a title shot in your weight, which I don't blame you for, you wouldn't be able to touch Irving Brown. And now, you sir, want to step into my house, calling me out (ex and soon to be champ) when even if you would step into my weight, It's so deep that you couldn't even break into the top 10.... So tell me good sir, outside of that 100k wager I offered you, what real value would I have in crushing a can with some lucky wins? Either man up and make it worth it on my side (since I have nothing to really win, only lose). Or step back into the shadows of Irving Brown, while I continue fighting talent in a real weight class.

That is all,

Good day sir.

Leroy Jenkins checks the map in his hands outside a small house. Sure that he has arrived at his destination he walks up and rings the door bell. An elderly woman answers the door, "Can I help you?"

"Uhhh, sorry to bother you ma'am, but is this Serj Wunderkind's house?"

"Yes, Serj is my son."

Leroy blinks at her for a few moments. "Can you tell him that Leroy Jenkins is here to see him ma'am?"

"Sure." She gently closes the door and Leroy can hear a muffled conversation happening on the other side. Off to the side of the door someone peers through the blinds quickly and then disappears.

"I'm sorry sir, but my son isn't feeling well. Can I take a message?"

Leroy looks at the window. "Nice Serj, nice." Turns back to Mrs. Wunderkind. "Yes ma'am." Leroy picks up a suit case and hands it to her. "You can tell your son that this is $100,000 he can keep win, lose, or draw. He needs it for his testicular replacement surgery. Also, Irving Brown loaned me this for him." Hands her a box.

http://i.imgur.com/AKLj2Ax.jpg

Irving said it will help with the itching and burning till he gets his nuts back."

Leroy turns and walks away shaking his head and talking to himself. "How did such a giant pussy ever become champ?"

• Upvote 1

Wunderkind:

You ruined it there chief.... seeing as Irving's manager is my boy, that makes literally no sense what so ever, plus I'm not sure what you are saying here, are you fighting for 100k or giving me 100k to break you?

Either way, My manager Blunts Allday has just sent me word that you sent him 100k to set up the fight, so as Blunts says, I do. It's a shame I was just told to retire you....

Good Luck Mr. Jenkins, hope you're training hard for this... I want at least some competition.

Immortals Press Release:

We can confirm Wunderkind's camp have requested the Jenkins fight. It will happen.

The undisputed World Lightweight Champ Vieri has moved to 170lb to challenge Kharmalov for the World Welterweight Title.

Vieri aims to become the 1st simultaneous two weight world champ.

ToP Montreal have been in touch regarding Superfights and we are in discussion with a couple of our managers regarding the opportunity to fight their champions in non title fights here in New York and in Montreal. This will be a forerunner for representative teams crossing the border.

We have excellent relations with Torment LA a 170k id org. Loompa is in our 145 division to fight Calirante, and the great Irving Brown is in LA getting to ready to smash their champ on our behalf.

If you have contacts with managers in either of these two orgs and you agree to a fight, please notify the Immortals and ask them to notify Thomas at ToP and we will try and put a representative squad together. Champions dont have to fight champions, its fair fights, grudge matches, alliance clashes etc. NG Fighters and Hero were approached, the former declined unless a fighter was leaving their anyway, and the latter declined to respond.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

Zayed

LEROY! YOU DIDN'T KNOCK OUT NOTHING! THAT WAS EARLY STOPPAGE THAT SAVED YOU THE BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!!

WONDERBREAD WILL DESTROY YOU!

Wunderkind:

I will finish him for you Zayed... And I might steal Wonderbread as my new nickname....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521283godnnedimm.jpg

FN 49 Youngblood vs Hayes

205lb Youngblood vs Hayes

Finally the Blood returns after signing with a new manager. Two org world champion YoungBlood 16-4 13Kos returns to the cage to begin another run at the INY World Title, and this heavy handed boxer with the cardio of a triathlete, faces another heavy handed striker in Hayes 15-6 13Kos.

Hayes needs to break a 3 fight losing streak, he is 0-1 in the INY after getting bombed out by current champ Winnfield and a win over Blood would put his career back on track.

Don’t blink fight fans, two world class strikers, but the key here could be the fact that Blood has never been stopped, and I think he will be the man left standing after a slugfest of epic proportions.

265+lbs Dobson vs Fontes

Big punching Dobson 8-3 7kos collides with former world champion and fellow brutal KO artist Anderson Fontes 11-3 10 Kos. It’s a classis boxer versus kickboxer clash, and both these guys have built their careers on blasting out their opponents. Dobson will start the underdog here, he has lost twice on previous occasions when he has stepped up in class, to Banks and Peitexeira. Fontes has two KO losses to the great Irving Brown and a loss which he later avenged to the then champ, Lebedev.

This will be a war, can Dobson make the breakthrough, or can Fontes keep his position as one of the leaders of Brown’s chasing pack?

170lb Taylor vs Souto

Struggling boxer Taylor 9-6 is on a 4 fight losing streak and has become a gatekeeper in a very competitive welterweight division. Newcomer Souto 16-9-1 is a very experienced grappler with a very offensive BJJ Brown Belt which has secured 10 submission victories. Taylor has never been submitted but has he ever faced a pure BJJ fighter like Souto? Both camps will believe they can get the win, with Souto probably needing to ensure his takedown success is high if the judges are going to be needed. A classic striker vs grappler match up that is dividing opinion.

135lb World Title

Sheldon vs Kikovic

Sheldon 7-2 has fought the best in the division, defeated a great champion, KO’d the number one contender in a one sided beating, and now boasts a 6 fight winning streak. A heavy handed boxer with a solid chin, bucket loads of heart and a good camp, he has a huge future in the sport. His façade of stupidity may have fooled some, but sources claim Sheldon and Jacobson concocted his image for publicity and Sheldon is far from the idiot he makes himself out to be. Sheldon is in for another tough night here against the excellent Kikovic 5-1-1 who has beaten Dexler and Young to earn this title shot. In a boxer versus Muay Thai affair, I would expect Sheldon to push the pace, and wear Kikovic down with body shots while Kikovic will look to take away Sheldon’s legs with kicks and throw accurate punches.

Two great young fighters, two good camps in Jacobson and Assasi, this should be a fantastic match up.

185lb Andrade vs Aremis

Andrade 7-1 puts his 7 fight winning streak on the line here when to faces another hot young prospect in Aremis 4-1. Andrade brings powerful takedowns and ground and pound to the cage that has been too much to handle for the mid ranked fighters of the middleweight division. Aremis is coming here off a very good win over Taylor, where he showed his versatility by utilisizing his ground game to good effect. This was in contrast to his use of brutal high kicks and scary striking power shown in the Davies win. Styles wise, this is the toughest fight of each man’s career, two streaking fighters, Aremis is likely to keep it standing and Andrade will look for the takedowns, but his chin is likely to be seriously tested for the 1st time in his career.

145lb Arabi vs Arboleda

Arabi 8-4 arrived proclaiming he would be champ and dominate, and he has done far from that, as he ran into a world class fighter, and then lost to two prospects in Crash and more surprisingly, given the BJJ element Ankutse.

His star has fallen, his BJJ has been out BJJ’d and now Arboleda a 7-4 clinch fighter has called him out. However, this is one fight Arabi can win, should win, and one wonders what is left if he doesn’t win? Arboleda is 7-4 but he has faced Crash and the champ Calirante, so those 2 losses are not a surprise, but the Jackson Jones sub loss may indicate he has a problem here? Arboleda hasn’t shown KO power, so can he keep Arabi from the taking him down for 3 rounds if he cant put his opponent away? I think Arabi will get the sub win, but that won’t make him a future star of MMA Tycoon, at least not in the INY.

Undercard Picks

170lb Plum vs Jin

Jin to finally kickstart his career with a win over journeyman boxer Plum, by decision.

265+ Purcell vs Hunt

Purcell, a wrestler likely to shoot for takedowns against boxer Hunt who will need his BJJ Purple belt I feel to get the win here, because he will be on his back in this one. Purcell wins.

185lb Marrodona vs Mullins

BJJ clash here, Marrodona 7-11 has fought some tough opposition before comng to the INY, as has Mullins in the INY. Close fight, but I favour Marrodona, but only just.

170lb Hammer vs Ghandi

Journeyman welterweights open proceedings, with Ghandi’s ground game likely to the key factor, unless Hammer can catch him on the way in. Winner, I think Ghandi.

That’s it fight fans, enjoy!

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w9.jpg

Dontae Sheldon steps up to the podium after his decision victory over Kikovic.

Dontae: HEY EVERYONE! REMEMBER ME! IT'S ME! DONTAE! I won today and it was so much fun. Thank you Kockovock for coming to play with me. I had so much fun! I hope we can play again in the future. I saw what you tried to do, which wasn't very nice, you kept slapping my leg with your foot. That wasn't nice, so I slapped your face with my hand! At the end the judges thought I did a better job playing than you did, so I got the PLAY TIME BELT! Dontae holds up his championship.

Reporter 1: Dontae! Dontae! Over here. Who's next for you? You've beaten everyone in the division of note.

Dontae: I really like Marku Parasca. He won a couple times now since we last played. He was really good at playing until he decided to take a nap. I didn't hit him that hard! I swear! Everyone else has a last play-time-session versus me and they lost, so I think Marku should be next! I can't wait!

Reporter 2: In your recent fights, Marku was the only one able to take you down multiple times. Since then, you have earned a purple belt on the ground. Will this help you if Peel does offer the rematch?

Dontae: Purple belt? Dontae looks at his title belt. This isn't purple silly it's blaaack, and yellooooow, and, HEY! There something in the middle! It's a fat man with a stick up his butt! Dontae starts cracking up.

Reporter 2: No, that's a Spartan with his shield and weapon, Christ, you're in IMMORTALS! How do you not know this?

Dontae: Blankly stares at the reporter.

Reporter 3: Peel Steel recently said that you may be playing up the "dumb" card, that you and Fox Jacobson have actually been plotting this all along to throw off your opponents. How do you respond?

Dontae: That is a ludicrous statem--. Fox Jacobson quickly pulls Dontae away from the microphone and steps in.

Fox: I will not have you all question the mental ability of my client. No further questions.

Dontae and Fox walk off together whispering back and forth.

Musings:

Hammer - great win for the journeyman.

Aremis - another perfect performance.

Arabi - mmm sub spammed 41 times and still couldn't put his foe away?

Sheldon - the gritty performance we have come to expect from the champ, tough as nails and hits hard. Parasca is next.

Taylor - resurrects career by demolishing top contender.

Hayes - 1st man to stop Youngblood and makes a huge statement.

Dobson - huge career win for power hitter in a clash of the KO artists.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b2.jpg

aadilou

i just watched the arabi fight, and man that was pathetic. i have trained with humberto, and he is a great guy, but he is not a great grappler. he's only a 1 stripe blue belt, and he doesn't roll that often. i just saw 3 rounds of a supposed "brown belt" where he did not submit a blue belt. i knew when i subbed him, he was no brown belt, but now i don't even think arabi is a purple belt. i'm convinced he just bought a belt online and stared calling himself a brown belt, because what brown belt can go 15 min, get takedowns and not manage to finish someone 2 ranks below him?

arabi is a fraud.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521243godnnedimm.jpg

INY 74 Ferreira vs Zetsu

Ladies and gentlemen it’s INY 74, there are no titles on the line, but we have a whole host of top contenders on the card, and it doesn’t get much bigger than the main event.

Main Event

265lb Division Ferreira vs Zetsu

Highly regarded prospect Ferreira made is debut at INY 71, and walked straight into a title shot against the dominant and vastly more experienced world champion Kalashnikov, and he suffered a humbling 1st loss. Now at 12-1 he returns to show INY fans why he has been considered one of the brightest young prospects on the world MMA scene, when this deadly striker faces another INY debutant Zetsu 10-4 9Kos. Zetsu has arrived from Eternal Rivals Tokyo where he has shown KO power, a great clinch game, dirty boxing, and when called upon, the ability to take the fight to the ground.

Two of the most highly regarded management teams in Tycoon look after these guys, they come well prepared and know a big one here will certainly help their respective title aspirations in a deepening heavyweight division.

265lb + Banks vs Peitexeira

Striker Banks 7-1 takes a real step up in class here, when he faces fellow stand up banger Peitexeira 13-10 who has faced top level competition throughout his career. Banks 7-1 has a worrying doctors’ stoppage defeat on cuts as his only blemish on a record that consists of 5 Kos, thanks largely to heavy hands, and a brutal clinch attack that relies on slamming home knees. Peitexeira has also been stopped on cuts, so a mop and bucket could be needed here, but this world class boxer who also utilises a dirty boxing clinch attack has some impressive wins, namely Dobson, on his record. Don’t blink fight fans these two are strikers and they will collide centre cage, and I’m expecting a brutal but short contest, though picking a winner I can’t do.

185lb Brown vs Fybra

Brown 11-4 is another debutant from the Rivals, where he showed world class boxing and fought and beat some of the best fighters in the world, including the Rivals former champ, Bill Clinton.

Fybra 15-7 is 1-2 in the INY after a successful career in the 4 Kings where he took the World Title from Lyons, only to lose it next fight to Richards. A skilled Muay Thai fighter he likes to keep the fight at range and fire off with accurate and energy sapping kicks.

This one should be a war, Brown using his boxing and Fybra looking to take away Browns legs, and this is another fight where its anyone’s guess as to who will prevail.

185lb Knight vs Brandao

The middleweight division of the INY is stacked, as here we have another clash between two genuinely top draw performers in boxer Knight 10-6 and Brandao 8-4, himself favouring his boxing. Knight’s striking has seen him take wins over the great Archie Fallon, Bowman Rook, Gab Junior and Elvis Ronan, so Brandao needs to be on notice. Knight has 2 losses in the INY but they are to grapplers who stuck him on his back, however historically Brandao hasn’t taken his opponents down. Brandao has shown himself to be a versatile striker, fast accurate hands, great leg kicks and a clinch game to be feared, when his camp have demanded he us it.

However, this is a step up in class for Brandao, as his last 4 opponents, Turner though a former champ his chin is china, Beretta, Astronomer and Harmsworthy are not in the same class as Knight’s opponents.

INY fans are in for another treat though, as Brandao is the streaking fighter and he has everything to gain, reputation wise, if he can get a win against Knight.

155lb Sandoval vs Polunu

Two of the hottest lightweight prospects on the planet meet to decide who is ready to step up and take on the elite of a very competitive lightweight division, headed by the one and only Erkki Vieri.

Sandoval 7-2 is under new management in Jima Jamm, but he has already proven himself to be a top performer with wins over Pintor, Huxley and Butcher, who have found his ground game, way to hot to handle. A BJJ Black belt with great wrestling, he has also shown a developing striking attack as highlighted in his win over the experienced Lupe Pintor.

Polunu 7-2 debuts in the INY after a win in the Rivals and a successful stint in LA Combat where he suffered his only 2 losses to date, against the two best 155lbers on the LA Combat roster at the time. Polunu has a similar skill set to Sandoval, he has fast improving striking skills and isn’t averse to taking a fight to the ground, where he has effective ground and pound to compliment his BJJ Brown Belt.

INY fans can expect a firecracker of a fight, and with Polunu’s manager Speedy Gonzaitev cage side, the drama might not be confined to the cage.

Part 2 to follow on Saturday…

• Upvote 1

Peitexeira hints at retiring from MMA as his contract with Immortals winds down.

Likely to resume porncareer.

Peitexeira met with a group of reporters at the Wolfschanze late Friday night ahead of his CO-Main event fight with Banks at the INY 74 event saturday night.

- ® Whats your opinion on tomorrows opponent?

- (P) He looks like a future contender to me. Pretty young, trainis with a good team, great manager, heavy hands. He has everything needed to be a superstar.

- ® The immortal review predicts a short fight, do you agree?

- (P) Yes, Banks has as I said some really heavy hands and I have a few KO's myself, this will probably end in brutal fashion.

- ® Rumours says you will retire in the near future?!

- (P) I probably will, I have two fights left on my deal with Immortals, after that Im not sure. There is some interesting projects back in brazil that Im interested in joining.

- ® What kind of projects?

- (P) An old friend and director will film Tits and Ass 5 and Brazilian Booty 3 in the summer.

- ® So a return to porn is likely?

- (P) Ass much Ass I love gettin punched in the face, porn is a much more pleasant way to earn my dollars. A leadrole in projects like this will probably give me an AVN award or two.

Peitexeira is 3-3 with the Immortals and 13-10 overall, sporting 10 (T)KO wins. His last 13 fights have all ended with stoppages. He is a slight underdog vs Banks.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521243godnnedimm.jpg

185lb Division Mink vs Roofer

Mink 8-6 returns to the cage after a surprise submission loss to the Schmuk, but against Muay Thai fighter Roofer, it will be Mink that has the advantage if the fight goes to ground. Mink has shown serious KO power of late and it wont be a surprise here if the elects to stand and trade with Roofer. Roofer 9-2 has won his last 2 fights and has shown improving ground defense, and given his reputation for having one of the best chins in his gym, he wont fear standing in the pocket and trading with Mink. Its Mink by KO or Roofer by decision, Roofer has never to KO’d so Roofer has the edge in grueling encounter.

205lb Division Watanabe vs Logan

Watanabe 12-11 debuts in the INY after fighting in Tokyo. He is going to stick Logan on his back and look to pound him out. This will make for an entertaining contest because Logan holds a BJJ Brown belt and 3 submission wins in his 6-3-2 record, and is unbeaten in his last 4. Unless Watanabe has improved his BJJ defense, or is more patient with his ground attack, I can see Logan welcoming the takedown and finish proceedings via submission.

185lb Turner vs Rook

It seems a lifetime since Turner won the 205lb title, but the division was weak at the time, and the arrival of Youngblood quickly ended Turner’s reign. Turner has lost his last 6, as despite having KO power he seems to have one of the weakest chins in the division. Rook 7-5 has some excellent wins on his record like Meyers and Whales, and he recently beat Thor Okam, however his own chin has failed him on big occasions. That being said he has a great skill set and should have too much for the flailing Turner who I understand is retiring after this fight, before doctors take away his licence to fight. Rook by KO.

170lb Korst vs Razi

Boxer Korst looks very poorly prepared and has overtrained and shouldn’t trouble Razi if the latter can avoid the early threat Korst will pose with his KO power in his hands. Razi should finish Korst late in the 1st or early in the 2nd, by submitting an exhausted Korst.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521283godnnedimm.jpg

INY 75 Winnfield vs Daniels, Kalashnikov vs Roy II

Evening fight fans I’m Richie Ciapelli and this is MMA USofA and I’m here tonight with middleweight sensation Taco Bueno to review a huge card in the INY, so let’s get started.

Two huge main events with INY world titles on the line, and it does not get any bigger than this.

Winnfield vs Daniels

Winnfield won the world title by beating a peak Matt Youngblood not once but twice, but a suspect ground game was exposed by Rory Lyons when he relinquished the title via 1st round submission. Two impressive wins followed, with a KO of Hayes setting up a rematch and title fight with Wunderkind, the conqueror of Lyons. Winnfield proved his striking is as dangerous as ever with another convincing KO win, and he was champion again.

Winnfield is 14-4 11 Kos he is the real deal, so who better to challenge him than a two org world champion, and a fighter from the arguably the most successful camp in INY history, the fearsome Bobby Lee Daniels.

Daniels 16-3 14Kos has won world titles in two weight divisions with two different orgs to date, so at INY 75 he is going for his 3rd org title in 3 different weight divisions. Daniels, like Winnfield, is in his prime, a striker with KO power, he showed against Lyons he has a great ground game, and against Tyson he looked for takedowns. So will Daniels trade with Winnfield? Will he look to expose Winnfield on the ground as Lyons did?

Its on fight fans, get ready for war!!

Taco “These guys are legends, and its great that the INY has got these two on the roster. I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. I can’t separate these two. Just glad Daniels went to 205 Richie!”

Kalashnikov vs Roy II

The God of War is 13-4 and on fire after having smashed Smaug, Styles and Ferreira in consecutive fights, but this world class striker has been dogged by memories of losing his world title to a young wrestler called Soham Roy nearly 2 years ago. Kalashnikov was even cage side when Roy beat Bo at FN 48 and at the post fight press conference demanded Roy challenge him for the title. Roy has never backed down from a challenge and it was on, the rematch, God vs Sex, striker versus wrestler, the title, the grudge match, and two of the hottest fight camps on the planet.

Taco “Man, you just got to look at who Kalashnikov has beaten with his striking to think Myron is not gonna have Soham trade strikes for long, he’s got to use that world class wrestling to dominate Kalashnikov on the ground. The Janne camp have wanted this for a long time, and I just feel Kalashnikov will be better prepared this time.”

Ventura vs Wunderkind

Both these guys believe they are good enough to hold the INY world crown, and both have, but now face each in their quests for redemption, and a step closer to reclaiming a world title. Ventura has stepped up from 185 where he was champ, and has looked comfortable at 205 having beaten Oliva, Alldren and Speed. Ventura is 12-1 and he has never lost to another striker, with his only defeat coming at 185 to one of the best ground fighters in the world. This isn’t to say Ventura is weak on the ground, far from it, he has rolled with our guest here Bueno, and last time out, against Speed, he used takedowns to impress the judges in a unanimous points win. I can’t see him changing his approach much here, though I do feel that if Ventura throws more power shots he could have Wunderkind in trouble.

Wunderkind 12-4 is a former champ, who seems to only have a problem when fighting Winnfield, against whom he has folded early on two occasions. Wunderkind is a striker, he has beaten guys like Lyons and Speed, though it’s the win against Speed that indicates he could give Ventura a really hard night. Ventura doesn’t seem to carry the power of a Winnfield or Daniels, so Wunderkind will be confident that he can beat Ventura at his own game and land accurate shots, impress the judges and walk away with a point’s decision

Taco “For me this comes down the how much Ventura wants this, and whether he takes a risk or two. Ventura could drop a decision if he looks to outpoint Wunderkind, when maybe he could try and finish this early? Man, I’m intrigued, it’s gonna be a chess match. What happens if Ventura can’t hurt Wunderkind, then Wunderkind outpoints him? “

The Undercard

Wauler vs Dayz

Supporting the big boys we have two of the best lightweights in the world, with granite tough Wauler taking on the super talented Dayz. Wauler is a clinch fighting dirty boxer that has been way too tough for every fighter recently other than the great Vieri. Dayz 13-8 is a world class boxer coming off a devastating loss to the champ and this fight would put him right back in the title picture. Could Dayz be the 1st man to Wauler in the INY, or will Dayz who has 7 losses by KO find Wauler just too rugged?

Taco “Dayz looks better prepared for this fight, and I give him the edge. If he can fight at range, I do think he can get the win.”

Huxley vs Alotadik

Huxley 10-5 is on a 4 fight losing streak after a bright start in the INY. He returns after a break, and the Ramirez camp are confident he can return to the top of the division. He possesses brutal KO power, there is no doubt, so facing Alotadik 8-1 7Kos should be a wild affair, as Alotadik has top class Muay Thai and deadly elbows in the clinch. Don’t blink MMA fans, unless Huxley has worked on his takedowns, this is a striking match between two power hitters, and this one won’t last a round.

Taco “This will produce the KO of the night, these two guys are gonna collide like two meteors, and one of these guys is going to hospital.”

Edilhson vs Hong

Edilhson 9-6 debuts in the INY after a mixed career in the Rivals, and he looks in trouble here against the much feared Hong 4-1 who’s striking looks incredible. Many INY pundits are predicting Hong as the heir apparent at 155, but with so many lightweights unwilling to fight him, he has moved to 170 to fight durable journeyman Edilhson.

Taco “Yeh, Edu knows he is facing a top contender but he always comes to fight and gives a good account of himself. I agree with pundits, Hong looks so strong, and I doubt Edu is the man to stop his charge.”

Renninger vs Suggs

Renninger 8-3, a striker, has lost his last two, and Suggs has shown indifferent form of late but still stands at 10-4 and is a respected striker.

Taco “Renninger got beat by grapplers, he doesn’t have that problem here, and I’ve heard Suggs has taken this fight way to soon and will be taking a break after this. Renninger wins this.”

Ji vs Jacobs

Experienced BJJ fighter Ji 9-8 faces hot prospect Jacobs 4-1 3Kos. I’m looking forward to this one, it should be fun.

Taco “Ji looks a capable veteran and should be a good test for Jacobs, but I think Jacobs will get the job done and pass the test.”

White vs Chambers

Two young strikers here, White brings Muay Thai and is coming off a spectacular win by flying knee in his last fight. Chambers 5-3 brings boxing and is looking to bounce back after a disappointing KO loss to Walker last time out.

Taco: “Both these guys have KO power and both have been stopped, so INY fans are being treated to a toe to toe battle of strikers here with contrasting styles. I’m gonna go with White here, but it’s a toss up.”

Ibakka vs Buhler

Two young guys with losses on their records, looking for a win that will kick start their careers in the INY. Ibakka has some impressive striking skills but he can be hurt although in his defence he has faced some stiff opposition. As for Buhler 4-2, he will look to utilise his wrestling to take Ibakka down and pound him out.

Taco “Buhler has to take Ibakka down early, or I think Ibakka will KO him. I’m not so sure about Buhler’s chin, but if he gets that takedown, man anything could happen.”

Ok fight fans that’s it, don’t miss this one, with Janne and Gonzaitev at cageside, we could have 11 fights on this card come the end of the night!

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

Zayed

I DID IT! I BEAT THE GOLDENBURG! I CRUSH HIM!!!

i did it with the grace of GOD! the LORD takes me through my fights. I destroy with CHRIST!

last night I have dream. in dream, Jesus comes to me personally and tells me there is DEVIL in immortals. Man wrapped in SIN, man of EVIL! man who is fool and sloth. that man is THE DONTE SHELDON!

FOR NEXT FIGHT! I WANT OPEN WEIGHT CRUSH MATCH AGAINST THE DONTE SHELDON! HE IS THE EVIL! HE IS THE BAD GUY! HE IS THE PUNK BITCH I'M GONNA WIPE MY ASS WITH!!!

PEEL! MAKE IT HAPPEN!