Immortals New York

Steel

Or the giant douchebag's covered in filth. Sorry guys ill stop and get back to the immortals smack talk thread, because this is what it is(:

Nice internet slang bro, you forgot to say "No Offence" first though.. I'll let you guys get back to your can wars smacktalk, sorry for interrupting.. :)

Please mate, write a really big reply that takes you an hour to think of, then another hour to write so I can just not be bothered reading it.. Don't forget to mention that you can't access training like others.. Ohh, and try to get laid sometime.. :)

Yup your the "I think I'm tough because I'm good at a game no one cares about douche". Go be a tool somewhere else. I'm sure your getting laid all the time while your playing this game.

Please mate, write a really big reply that takes you an hour to think of, then another hour to write so I can just not be bothered reading it.. Don't forget to mention that you can't access training like others.. Ohh, and try to get laid sometime.. :)

Did I mention how much of a douche you are? Yeah go jump off a cliff

As torment and hellfire rain down in the Immortals, the legend known as the

Steel must take a stand to stop this darkness spreading its evil across the land.

OK, as Fatback says lets get this forum back on track, keep our opinions to ourselves, or keep them out of the public arena, certainly not on here.

The silent majority are not impressed.

• Upvote 1

Immortals Press Release: Fight XXII

Tiberio Celentano impressed greatly in his KO win over Gaffney, and has been rewarded with a crack at the undefeated 205lb World Champ Randy 'Highwayman' Turner.

This is arguably the most stacked fight night card in Immortals history, including the following:

Lebedev vs Chazinski for the 265lb plus title

Fallon in his comeback/cross roads fight with Koontz

Bennett vs Uesugi - the winner looking to impress and get a title shot at 170lb.

Williams looking to continue his streak against veteran Cung Lee

Simmons from the Galactus camp in a war of strikers against Dean Holliday favorite Joe Frazier.

Finally, in a rubber match of monumental proportions Zayeed Abdullah faces his nemesis Warren Hotop at 265lb+.

Cant wait for the Castrello Youngblood write up! Two stories to be told of two NAF vets putting it all on the line to prove they are the best that the INY 205 pound division has to offer!

Tiberio Celentano impressed greatly in his KO win over Gaffney, and has been rewarded with a crack at the undefeated 205lb World Champ Randy 'Highwayman' Turner.

This is arguably the most stacked fight night card in Immortals history, including the following:

Bennett vs Uesugi - the winner looking to impress and get a title shot at 170lb.

Simmons from the Galactus camp in a war of strikers against Dean Holliday favorite Joe Frazier.

Finally, in a rubber match of monumental proportions Zayeed Abdullah faces his nemesis Warren Hotop at 265lb+.

Freakin Abdullah. Can't wait for this card, gotta see if Donnie still has it in him(;

Tiberio Celentano statement while training at Underground Arts

"I is very happys to get the title shot. Gonna work real hards for my fight against Randy Turner. Dere is reason he is champion, and dat reason is he hasn't face me yets. Here's my message for other light heavyweights in dis organization . . . . . I'm back!!!"

IMMORTALS NEW YORK

PRESENT

FIGHT NIGHT XIX

FROM

HAYASHI’S LOUNGE NEW YORK, NY

AUGUST 22, 2012

It’s “Hump Day” here in beautiful New York City. We have great weather, it’s 80 or so degrees out, low humidity, clear skies…and high school football season starts this weekend. The air is ripe for comfortable clothes, a cold beer, and a nice piece of red meat on the grill while watching that hot little over-developed HS cheerleader next door mow the lawn and wash her car. After that, it’s time to car-pool with your best buds, squeeze into that Prius, and head to Hayashi’s Lounge to watch a bunch of mature grown-ass men beat the hell out of one another like Ike and Tina used to do it! So roll up your sleeves, put that roll of quarters in one hand, a brown-bagged Colt 45 Mault Liquor in the other, and let’s get to fist f*ckin! Who knows where this night’s goin!!! It’s INY Fight Night XIX Preview..comin up!

Fight #1

170 lbs

Adriano Cassimiro Andrade (0-1) v Joey Sekyere (0-4)

Andrade is appearing in his second contest after getting KO’ed via strikes by Vilhelm Alminglikish in his first. The fact that Andrade accepted that fight against Alminglikish, gives me concern in regard to he and his managers judgment. Probably NOT the best first fight to tackle for Andrade, as the huge dent in his brain bucket can attest too. Sekyere comes in at 0-4 after saying “uncle” 3 times, and losing by decision once. Sekyere is rumored to have some boxing creds, but apparently (much like my 17 year old), he’s lost them somewhere in his car? To date, Sekyere’s never shown up with them at a fight? This fight will be no different. Andrade will clinch, dominate inside, drag Sekyere down, and maul him like Cujo on bath-salts. Andrade will win by sub in the 1st round, while Sekyere should probably head to Steak and Shake to start filling out an employment app.

Fight #2

170 lbs

Colt Plum (2-5) v (1-2) John Matrix

Not a bad match up. Lot’s o’ possibilities here. Plum comes in a much more experienced fighter, he’s been training a lot longer, and he should dominate Matrix in the stand-up. Matrix however, is older, more mature, and should dominate Plum on the ground. Normally, I would go against Plum here in favor of the ground-guy. This is where I would usually turn on him like my jugular was just mistaken for licorice by a zombie. BUT….Matrix has taken a face-dive in both of his losses. So..depending on Plum’s takedown defense, if he can manage to keep it standing and deliver some concrete clown-pie to the face, Matrix will hit the floor like a drunk Haselhoff looking for an old, dusty cheeseburger. Plum needs to end it early. Otherwise, the longer this fight goes, the more chance Matrix has of taking this fight down to the ground, and making fresh squeezed juice of Plum. I’m going with Plum by KO or TKO by strikes.

Fight #3

155 lbs

Ricky Edgar (3-3) v Eric (2-4) Worrell

Ricky Edgar fascinates me. At 155lbs, his boxing skill is minimal, his MT isn’t much better, yet he has managed to get 2KO’s in 3 of his wins? Whaaaa?? Eric Worrell is 7 years younger than Edgar, he’s 2-4 with both wins coming via decision, but 3 of 4 losses coming via KO. Hmm??? This fight could be a tailor-made upset for Edgar? Evenly matched..but is Worrell’s chin up to it?. I’m going to go out on a limb, and take Edgar by MT / TKO in this one.

Fight #4

170 lbs

Bart Bartell (3-2) v (2-2) Von Hammer

Bartell is a fairly uneventful fighter. He’s sporting a 3-2 record, with 1 KO and 2 decisions in his favor. He’s more capable than this!!! Von Hammer (who sounds like a German p*rn star) is 2-2. Bartell has a very “looming” dominance in the MT game here, and he needs to use it to the fullest. Clinch, clinch, clinch!!!! Pound, pound, pound!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!! If Bartell can “clinch and punish” Von Hammer like Pee Wee Herman’s crank in the adult-themed magazine section, he should be able to end this fight quickly AND with an exclamation point! If not, he can take it to the ground and go to a sub with his better bjj. However, Bartell REALLY needs to win this by MT/ KO. This type of win would be very conducive to fighting some bigger names while feeding rumors of his MT capabilities. Bartell by MT strikes.

Fight #5

265+ lbs

Travis Radden (2-3) v Joey (3-2) Riggs

This fight is as cloudy as Charlie Sheen’s liver. There are so many possibilities, and so many variables, it’s just hard to get a grip on. Radden is an unimpressive 2-3 with 2 KO’s, but then he’s also gone matt-snorkeling in all 3 losses. The only tenuous skill Radden has in his war chest is his boxing, but as I said, it’s offset by his skill at narcolepsy mid fight! Radden faces Joey Riggs. This guy has 3 wins, all via his purple belt in bjj and submissions thereof. I can’t seem to put any stock, let alone any cold hard cash on Radden. Rather he’s going to make it through the entire fight seems to be a flip of the coin. Riggs has 3 fights, and he’s never been knocked out. Radden has never won any other way but KO. So..for me, this is Joey Riggs fight, by sub.

Fight #6

170 lbs

Edward Louis Iii Severson (3-2)v (3-4) Will Williams

Edward Severson is one of those guys that either shows up to fight, or he just shows up. He’s very unreliable and can’t seem to get any kind of streak going. I personally lost a boatload on him when he lost to KC Storm. I keep waiting for him to really develop that MT game, I just can’t figure out what he is waiting on? He has 2 wins, both by KO via MT, but other than that, he’s rather flat as a fighter and losing followers. He’ll be facing Will Williams who is 3-4 and really needs a win here before he sinks too far into the basement and becomes that creepy kid that lives underneath the stairs. I think Severson will try to clinch, and use the MT, but Williams is going to prove to be too much for Severson. Williams will take Severson down, advance position, and he’ll sub him. Sorry glittery kids, team Edward loses tonight!

Fight #7

170 lbs

Abdullah Goldenberg (4-3) v (2-3)Lars Ulrich

If you follow my Fight Night previews, you know there’s no love-loss between myself and the Arabs. In my opinion, they want to rid the world of freedom, sentence the rest to a life-long journey of wearing sheets, eating bad food, abandoning all athletics that don’t involve livestock, and treating women like their own personal verbal punching bags unless of course they just move right to stoning them. But this guy’s last name is “Goldenberg”? Whaaa?? An arab-jewish convert? Hey, lots of people may not be too fond of the Jewish people, but as a military man / MMA fan, Israel hasn’t been defeated in 2000 years!!! They beat the shit out of 4 or 5 Arab countries who attempted to invade Israel all at once (and in 7 days no less) .. I give our Kosher friends a thumbs-up for sheer will and firepower!!

At any rate…Goldenberg is 26 years old and he’s sporting a 4-3 record. He’s a stereo-typical GNP kinda guy with very strong boxing and wrestling swag. Each of Goldenberg's 4 wins are via KO. He fights Lars Ulrich, a young man with a 2-3 record who will give Goldenberg a run for his yamaca on the ground!! I see the more aggressive, meaner Goldenberg getting a little too aggressive, allowing Ulrich to sniff out a mistake, and end the fight via triangle or armbar. Oh vey!!! Ulrich by sub.

Fight #8

185 lbs

Dylan Beretta(4-0) v (4-3)James Lyger

Dylan Beretta, where did this guy come from? He’s 4-0 with all 4 wins by submission. We’ll be watching this fight, and taking notes. In his 4 outings, Beretta has captuted 3 “of the night” awards!!! This guy has been flying under my radar like a fat guys willy!! Beretta will be fighting James Lyger (sorry, I can’t picture this guy without Napolean Dynamite’s head on Lyger’s bod??? It’s the Lyger thing!!!) This should be quick work for Beretta, cementing his up-and-coming rep, while assuring him a fight with a well- known opponent. On the flip side, if Beretta falters here, it’ll be another 2 to 3 fights before anyone gives him props, and lets him play with the big boys. Beretta by sub, first round!

Fight #9

185 lbs

Franklin Diggins (4-2) v (6-0) Bernhard Taylor

Oh boy!!! One of the flashiest, and most polarizing figures in the INY comes in the form of Bernard Taylor. With a 6-0 record, and each win coming via KO, Bernard Taylor packs the house! However, some of Taylor’s most verbal critics argue that he’s basically knocked out a bunch of no-names and doesn’t deserve the hype that he’s accredited with. Taylor will be fighting one Frank Diggins who has some KO power of his own via MT. Diggins is solid, has some boastable wrestling skills as well as a purple belt in bjj. If anyone with 6 fights or under in the 185lbs weight class can give Taylor problems and test Taylor's “bullet-proof” rep, it’s Diggins!! If Diggins can get his hands on Taylor, slow him up, and get him on the ground, Diggins has a very good chance of not only slowing the Taylor–Train, but showing INY fans that Taylor “does” have a kink in that armor and that he is human. I hate betting against Taylor as I get caught up in watching him just like everyone else, but I think Frank Diggins is poised for an upset here and I think it will come by way of submission in the 2nd round. Nothing personal against Bernhard…if he proves me wrong, I’ll give him a thumbs up, eat crow, wish him well, and still feel good about it!! Good luck to both fighters as this has all the potential for “Fight of the Night”.

Fight #10

265 lbs

Vyacheslav Kalashnikov (7-2) v (6-1) Devin Styles

Both of these young men have really made names for themselves at such a young age. Kalashnikov is 22 years of age, while Styles in 21. Kalashnikov has been training for a bit longer, and he’s trained by manager Janne Finland who is in the top 1% of MMATycoon managers (in fact he is ranked #5 of all the 6380 registered managers). That in itself is HUGE, and our hats off to Janne and his accomplishments. It’s a true privilege to have one of Janne's fighters here in the INY. Finland and his fighter Kalashnikov will be facing a legendary family name within the INY, it’s manager Mike Melton and one of the Styles..Devin Styles.

Kalashnikov lost to Derric Styles on the INY Independence Day Card by“unanimous decision”. The question is, “What did Kalashnikov learn about those Styles boys"? "Can he / did he, come up with a winning game plan this time"? All 7 of Kally’s wins are by KO. Styles has 5 KO’s in 6 wins. Both fighters have above par boxing swag, Kally in my opinion has far better MT skills, wrestling is dead even, but the bjj ground game belongs to Styles. Kally’s best chance at pulling off an upset here is to keep this fight standing as long as possible, push it up against the cage, and punish Styles for as many rounds as he can in an attempt to win each round and then simply try to hold on in the last round by stifling Styles and waiting it out on the ground without getting sub’ed. For Styles, he’s going to want to keep his distance, pick Kally apart, pile up the points, and when he gets a chance, shoot for the takedown, and use that trademark Melton-cardio to wear Kally down, and grind it out by decision or sub. My prediction…Styles may lose a round or two early on, but he will eventually win by unanimous decision.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/13284042014Robert%20Duvall%20in%20Apocalypse%20Now.jpg

That’s it for INY Fight Night XIX Preview, I’m Dean Holliday and I’ll see you at the fights.

• Upvote 2

On regards to the minor shit storm here earlier it is sort of funny that even the preview is implying that someone is using multis :D. Good stuff though.

Janne,

Not sure which "preview" you are referring too. I assure you if it were mine (Dean Holliday) , it was a coincidence. I'm not really in "the know" about anything, especially gaming type of lingo..multi's, etc.. Referring to Melton in my preview (that's now corrected) was simply MY ametuer mistake (an assumption). I assumed that the Styles were owned by the same manager (as Iv'e seen many managers represent many fighters with the same last name...i's kind of their calling card). That was my bad (totally me)..not the guy in the grassy knoll or a leftover alien from Roswell. LOL Sorry..no conspiracy. And if anyone is wondering, Iv'e never talked to Melton on or outside the game cept for once when he kicked my ass and I begrdgingly congratulated him. I know nothing about him cept for the fact that he knows his sh*t and you knw you have arrived if you ever beat him (God bless his holiness John Boogi LOL)!!!

I just show up, comment, manage, fight, etc.. I don't really sweat all that..I just focus on the "beatings" !!! LOL No harm, no foul...no worries. Sorry if I riled anyone up or gave out a false "treasure map".

• Upvote 1

Janne,

Not sure which "preview" you are referring too. I assure you if it were mine (Dean Holliday) , it was a coincidence. I'm not really in "the know" about anything, especially gaming type of lingo..multi's, etc.. I just show up, comment, manage, fight, etc.. I don't really sweat all that..I just focus on the "beatings" !!! LOL No harm, no foul...no worries.

PS I CAN say that the guys who have helped me along the most, mentored me, etc..(Peel Steel, Brunno Falcone, and John Boogi) arte stand up guys and I have really enjoyed befriending them, learning from them, and listening to their banter back and forth. I would refer anyone who wants to learn about MMATycoon to any of them.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/13284042014Robert%20Duvall%20in%20Apocalypse%20Now.jpg

Check SMACKTALK out in a few days as I attempt to interview the Ayotallah of Rock and Rolla himself..."Zayeed Abdullah" about his up and coming fight with rival Warren Hotop!!!

Stay tuned!! This could be the start of Ali-Howard Cosell 2012 LOL

Yeah, I thought the Melton/T Roy confusion was just a minor brain malfunction. Just found it a bit funny as there was that thing just now :). I'm not accusing anyone of anything :D, keep up with the good writing work.

Roger that! Will do!!!

Janne,

Not sure which "preview" you are referring too. I assure you if it were mine (Dean Holliday) , it was a coincidence. I'm not really in "the know" about anything, especially gaming type of lingo..multi's, etc.. Referring to Melton in my preview (that's now corrected) was simply MY ametuer mistake (an assumption). I assumed that the Styles were owned by the same manager (as Iv'e seen many managers represent many fighters with the same last name...i's kind of their calling card). That was my bad (totally me)..not the guy in the grassy knoll or a leftover alien from Roswell. LOL Sorry..no conspiracy. And if anyone is wondering, Iv'e never talked to Melton on or outside the game cept for once when he kicked my ass and I begrdgingly congratulated him. I know nothing about him cept for the fact that he knows his sh*t and you knw you have arrived if you ever beat him (God bless his holiness John Boogi LOL)!!!

I just show up, comment, manage, fight, etc.. I don't really sweat all that..I just focus on the "beatings" !!! LOL No harm, no foul...no worries. Sorry if I riled anyone up or gave out a false "treasure map".

Nice preview can't wait for the interview. I beat mike too(; ..... one time only(: haha

Devin Styles is my fighter - Mike Melton

Derric Styles is managed by my real life son, TRoy ( Troy Melton ).

In the role playing world Derric is the older brother of Devin.

I do NOT have a multi. If anyone thinks I do, please by all means report it to Mike Tycoon.

~Mike

Colt 'Lone Gun' McLaren - 135lb Superstar

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b2.jpg

"I'm the Lone Gun, you folks are gonna know my name real good, real soon. Come September 26 I start whuppin some ass. Real luckin forward to meeting the rest of the TUF team this Sunday, gonna be awesome....like me."