Show Hidden after retirement

Fade2black

Woke up out of my haze for just a second to see how the mmaty world would think of this idea.

What if upon retirement a fighters hiddens are revealed, but I am not sure I like the idea of the exact figure being shown....

I was thinking more along the lines of the belt system to reveal whethers a guys hiddens fall in the bottom 20%, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80, or 80-100

I think it would be cool to see that a guy with the lowest range of chin still managed to go 10-2 or something

Ideas?

• Upvote 6

Woke up out of my haze for just a second to see how the mmaty world would think of this idea.

What if upon retirement a fighters hiddens are revealed, but I am not sure I like the idea of the exact figure being shown....

I was thinking more along the lines of the belt system to reveal whethers a guys hiddens fall in the bottom 20%, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80, or 80-100

I think it would be cool to see that a guy with the lowest range of chin still managed to go 10-2 or something

Ideas?

I like it, maybe something could even be done where the more fights the fighter had in his career before he retired the more accurate the hidden would be?

• Upvote 2

I like it, maybe something could even be done where the more fights the fighter had in his career before he retired the more accurate the hidden would be?

i like both of what you posted. your idea is good because the more fights someone has had, the more "exposed" they become.

while i do kinda like the idea (i think it's been mentioned before :P), i would change it a bit.

only show the HIGHEST and the LOWEST hidden for the fighter after retirement, instead of showing them all. alternatively, give the manager who last managed the fighter the choice to instead reveal one hidden of their choosing. so, you either get to see one hidden that you want, or two hiddens (the highest and lowest) if you don't make a choice.

• Upvote 2

I suggested something smiliar in this thread - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26872&st=0&p=319562entry319562

Got bashed quite good for the abuse that might come along altho i don't think you could abuse system is it would required 30 fights to make option viable?

And people will always say they are called hiddens for reason, they are what makes this game unique etcetc...

while i do kinda like the idea (i think it's been mentioned before :P), i would change it a bit.

only show the HIGHEST and the LOWEST hidden for the fighter after retirement, instead of showing them all. alternatively, give the manager who last managed the fighter the choice to instead reveal one hidden of their choosing. so, you either get to see one hidden that you want, or two hiddens (the highest and lowest) if you don't make a choice.

Absolutely this one if it gets implemented! +1